What's new

Muslim of China

Xinjiang mosque
1dd.jpg

Capital city of musilm Xinjiang ,Urumqi

c211.jpg

F836599780.jpg

let's not forget that in 1962,Xinjiang Uyghur troops were among the first PLA units engaged with Indian army and fought hard to their death untill main PLA troops arrived to relieve them,many of Uyghur muslim soldier died for the country.

XvVwo.jpg

Hui Muslims look exactly like Han,they are Han in blood,but muslims in Xinjiang look different.

Some of their ancestors are definitely from middle east. One of my best friends looks like Arabs and has a lot of body hairs. Some people in Niujie, Beijing have colored eyes. I used to have a college from Tongxian, also have colored eyes and light hairs. We used to go to his home for kababs.

really only 20 million ? i thought it was around 35-40 million

It could be. The exact number is not known.

Xinjiang has around 20,000 mosques and to be an Imam you have to get approved by the government, my uncle is one.

Hui Muslims look exactly like Han,they are Han in blood,but muslims in Xinjiang look different.

Thats because Our ancestors Arab, Persian, and even Kazakh traders breed with the the Han and stayed, the Uighurs came from Mongolia before they came to Xinjiang.

give us the building proccess and you will get the best mosque ever :)
we use art in mosques ...

Persian mosques do have the best the designs and iran has some of the best Quran reciters. :D

Who is the most famous Chinese Muslim presently?

I'm not sure about any now but in the past yes, Hui Liangyu just my two cents.

@Xuxu1457

"And Islam should improve with the time, Islam should be a system but not only one Koran, should have more interpretation and innovation; Buddhism and Christianity improved themselves many times ,and have more new life; no one understanding suilts all the time"

I agree with you Islam needs to evolve.

"don't care about which religion my mother prefer to, she is happy and have relax when take part in the pray and I am happy"

You mean you are very liberal and don't kill another person like they do in Pakistan if they change religion or even think differant. Bravo to China.

"So, I think that it's a waste to build new mosque in Xinjiang now, more schools are better, the best building in vallige is mosque but not school, in other place of China the best building is school; and Mosques compete for the follows now, and one or more crime related with mosque or nere mosque among 24300mosques is normal"

You are lucky in China. In Pakistan new mosques grow like weeds. Schools we we don't bother with them. Crime? Well in Pakistan bombs explode often in mosques or more often than not the Mullah will preach his followers to go kill the blasphemers or toast the Ahmedi's. If not there is always the Christian's or America or the favourite 'Kill the Jews'.

SAFETY WARNING: If you do ever visit Pakistan please do not, please, say to anybody "its a waste to build mosques" unless you have a death wish. Instead throw a few Yuan and say " please you build Mosque" and watch how they will love you. If you insist on saying "waste" well before you have to time to finish your noodles they will have made noodles out of you.

Chinese government to manage all of the country's Muslims.

Good luck to China. In Pakistan the government dare not manage any mosque - You would need tanks to do that. Read up 'Lal Masjid' and you will find out.

"These past few years, after the huge changes that happened in the Muslim world, our country has enforced a 'management according to law' system, so that we do not have problems in our areas such as not being united or harmonious," said Lu.

You mean you do not want what has happened in Pakistan. Mullah's preaching hatred and spouting death to everybody, Jews, Americans, women not dressed properly [ that means anything less than a black cloak ], Shia Muslims, Ahmedi Muslims or anybody who dares to say anything that the Mullah's don't like. Examples:-

Killing Pakistani Hazara Shia Muslims - Hope fades away for Hazaras of Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Genocide of Hazaras - Ethnic Cleansing of Hazaras in Pakistan

And if you speak up for the weak Chrstian and your a Muslim even then your in trouble. Even if your a powerful Governor you will be killed by some bearded fanatic - BBC News - Punjab Governor Salman Taseer assassinated in Islamabad

You think Pakistan needs a bit of 'management'? If you agree, China can help please. After all those Pakistani Hazara do look similar to Chinese.

"government has a standard criterion to manage imams and Islamic students."

Impressive stuff. I can see why China is a great civilization. In Pakistan the only criterion we have is let any Mullah shout and preach anything he wants to which often includes sermons on killing, killing and more killing. The Mullahs even give religious decrees. For example a Mullah may give a fatwa - that what Xuxu has said is blasphemous to Islam and he can be killed. Expect 100s of Muslims to come after you. Ask Salman Rusdie what happened, he has been hiding for 25 years because he wrote a few thingsd in a book.

And in Pakistan the Imams tell what the government should do, not the other way around. Again read up about Lal Masjid operation and see what happened. Musharaf is still hated for that action for merely trying to 'manage' the Lal Masjid.

If you want to get a permit to become an imam, you need certification from the government. After you have that, you can go to a mosque and be an imam," said Ma.

In Pakistan you need to 1) Grow a beard. 2) Preach hatred. 3. Generally be against women's rights. 4) Show hatred for Ahmedi. 4) hate Jews and your a .... Mullah. There are a few Mullah's who are exceptions and preach peace and harmony. But the few are getting fewer because either they are being killed or are smart and fly away to another country. One example is Javed Ghamadi. He has had to run away to Malaysia for his own safety which I can understand. Had he stayed he would have been .... well killed.

Javed Ahmad Ghamidi Flees Pakistan

Another one of the few Mullah's who who try to preach peace and harmony was Sarfraz Naeemi, he is not with us anymore ........... because ...... well he was blown away. He beeeez very dead NOW !!!

Sarfraz Naeemi killed in suicide hit | The Nation

"Ma stresses that Huis are largely peaceable, despite a recent incident in which Hui villagers clashed with Ningxia authorities who tore down their newly-built mosque"

Bah !!! In Pakistan a powerful Mullah could build a Mosque illegally in a residential area and encroach on childrens play area at the back. On the front side he might encroach on to pavement ... so there is no pavement left for people to walk. On the right he might steal some of your garden and the government would be terrified of doing anything.

I have always been pro West but I think it is time I made a about turn and looked to China as inspiration. I would hope Chinese can teach Pakistani's how to 'manage' religion. I hope the Pakistani people not only buy Chinese J-10s but also learn some good lessons on how to build a good, stable and safe country. Chinese need to reach their Pakistani friends some very important lessons.

My tilt towards China comes at a good time. My soon to be wife [Pakistani] speaks fluent Chinese because she was brough up in Hong Kong. So I might decide to learn Chinese. :china: :pakistan:

China-Pakistan Zindabad [ translation "Long Live" ]

#Correction: My soon to be sister in law.

Chinese have to stop the racial attacks on uyghur turks if they want to progress , they will prosper if there is equality with all people , i would want china to have better relations with Turks and turkey as they are close ally of our brother nation pakistan , but there is problems with turks , and the east turkistan movement or whatever should stop and not create a divison , but certainly there is problems which is why there is this east turkisan movement or something .

Ottoman architecture will be great for china - some mosques in different parts of turkey

Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque_Istanbul_Turkey.jpg

7269d1267339638-masjid-arround-world-sabanci-mosque-adana-turkey.jpg

Dolmabahce-Mosque-in-Istanbul-Turkey.jpg

edirne-selimiye-camii.jpg

Back
Top Bottom