What's new

Muslim military strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, when the revolution happend many of army commanders ran to france etc ... so we didn't know where are the stores our equipment and during the war we had find some of them ....
the second problem is that the number of trained persons to use tanks were too low , because we had a lot of operations and the trained person + number of tank were not enough for example in capturing khoramshahr we used 42,000 soldiers but the number of tanks were too low(about 100 )i think ! but even with these problems we had killed about 17,000 (if i don't be wrong) iraqi soldiers and we captured about 20000 iraqi soldiers ...
we have tanks etc ... but problem was persons who can use them and another one was that the president of that time ,bani Sadr , who had ran away didn't let IRGC soldiers to use tanks etc because he said they are expensive ! but after the parliment kicked he from presidency we used more tanks etc .... and we had better operation with relation of regular army + IRGC soldiers and from that time we retake alot of places that saddam (mother F er ) had captured before .
:toast_sign:

It gives pleasure in feeling part of imaginary front that will never be a reality. Maza aata hai na sapne dekhne main?

You can not deal with Pakistan alone hunting your imagination, would I expect you to deal with The Muslim Ummah !, It is just to much for you and literally beyond your capacities in your wildest dreams, for precision matters I am talking about the Hindus fanatics and the wannbe trolls and intellectuals, the rest are just trying to get by and I have no bad feeling for them.

It took me this long to find out what sounded hauntingly familiar.

Hong Wu has converted to Islam and moved to Canada.

Way to go, Wu! Hang in there, Hong!

So from whom are jealous, Islam, Canada or a Muslim Hong Wu?

CHRISTIANs? huh? lol , they fear the death the most , unlike muslims , muslims want to be martyr , they just want to run from death ...
Did your mom drop you much? Yeah, we run, right to your neck of the woods.

Of course, all that hardware used by these muslim armies is Christian, even their so call indigenous stuff is merely modded western equipement, even the stuff from China is copied Russian hardware.

CHRISTIANs? huh? lol , they fear the death the most , unlike muslims , muslims want to be martyr , they just want to run from death ...

Well.... I guess you never heard of Hundred Years' War or Thirty Years' War or WWI or WWII... Most bloodies wars on history are made by Christians so I think you are kinda wrong :P

The OP makes it sound as though there's gonna be an almighty conflagration between all the Muslim armies put together on one side Vs the rest of the world on the other! :woot:

Heck man, the truth is, no two Muslim countries see eye to eye! They're all pitting their forces against one another instead! :P

Hindus are more than one billion, Christians or what is left of the religion let's say make another billion, Buddhists are more than a billion, so what is your problem with Islam having a united Ummah of more than a billion? Your bias, ignorance and geocentricism are obvious, most Hindus, Christians and Jews have a problem with the word Islam let alone the religion itself.
Too bad for you all, you are missing the best.
There are still far more Christians than muslims silly.

As sad as I am to say this, it wont last much longer. With countries like Pakistan and bangladesh breeding like flies, Muslims will soon be the religion with the most people.

But it's okay. While they ridicule science for not conforming with their religion, we will advance in the sciences and defeat them with our futuristic weaponry.

Hindus are more than one billion, Christians or what is left of the religion let's say make another billion, Buddhists are more than a billion, so what is your problem with Islam having a united Ummah of more than a billion? Your bias, ignorance and geocentricism are obvious, most Hindus, Christians and Jews have a problem with the word Islam let alone the religion itself.
Too bad for you all, you are missing the best.

The problem is not with me but with "some" muslims who dont have respect for other religions and want to force Islam upon others.For them every thing is of 2 types...Islam and Kafir.They dont want to live peacefully and destroy world peace and unofortunately they find good support also like for example Osama is a hero in your country.

And with this united Muslim Army you are talking of...if there is a united Christian Army against it then you know whose gonna kick whose azz that too pretty fast.The US,Russia,NATO and other small countries combined would be undefeatable with their technology and it will be a good thing if they dont fear death coz death will be the only result.

You wont hear christians talking like that but only some muslims talk about it inspite of them having big differenced among themselves...and this to me shows their insecurity.

The OP makes it sound as though there's gonna be an almighty conflagration between all the Muslim armies put together on one side Vs the rest of the world on the other! :woot:

Heck man, the truth is, no two Muslim countries see eye to eye! They're all pitting their forces against one another instead! :P

Your perception is wrong, look at the Indian and Jewish posts in the beginning of the thread and find out who is trying to do that.

My first aim was to have a healthy discussion about Muslim countries armies, their technologies and their productions to have a one thread for all the Muslim armies, so to tell you the truth , I am surprised and amazed to see Indians and Israelis posting in this thread with no value added at all, and with no concern other than to criticise and try to put down this mighty war machine put together. this is for Muslims mostly to contribute with new weapon systems, made or acquired by Muslim nations.

Your perception is wrong, look at the Indian and Jewish posts in the beginning of the thread and find out who is trying to do that.

My first aim was to have a healthy discussion about Muslim countries armies, their technologies and their productions to have a one thread for all the Muslim armies, so to tell you the truth , I am surprised and amazed to see Indians and Israelis posting in this thread with no value added at all, and with no concern other than to criticise and try to put down this mighty war machine put together. this is for Muslims mostly to contribute with new weapon systems, made or acquired by Muslim nations.
And all we are trying to do is show you that this "Muslim Army" is fictional and always will be. Only the stupid will choose to lose all they've got to fight on the similarity of religion. The past has already taught us that. Open you eyes!

The problem is not with me but with "some" muslims who dont have respect for other religions and want to force Islam upon others.For them every thing is of 2 types...Islam and Kafir.They dont want to live peacefully and destroy world peace and unofortunately they find good support also like for example Osama is a hero in your country.

And with this united Muslim Army you are talking of...if there is a united Christian Army against it then you know whose gonna kick whose azz that too pretty fast.The US,Russia,NATO and other small countries combined would be undefeatable with their technology and it will be a good thing if they dont fear death coz death will be the only result.

You wont hear christians talking like that but only some muslims talk about it inspite of them having big differenced among themselves...and this to me shows their insecurity.

Muslims are known throughout history for their tolerance of other religions , but when theirs is threatened or under attack they have the obligation and the right to protect it.

One should not be a hypocrite, Oussama bin laden was a worldwide hero when he was fighting the Russian invasion of Afghanistan, and all of a sudden he becomes the most evil man on the planet, the reasons are politics, but a Muslim hero will always be a Muslim hero, this guy fought for Islam when it came under a threat.

For your last comment I will refer you to post # 59 where you'll find your answer.

But everytime they faced the Muslims they have lost, be it the crusades, Afghanistan(just one) or Iraq (Just one too), for Indians they could not beat Pakistan even once with more than 5 to 1 ratio (Although they dream about their victory of 1971 with east and west Pakistan thousands of miles apart and India in between, so they never won against Pakistan), Israel got the lesson of it life when it faced the Egyptians in 1973 and another lesson in Lebanon against a much smaller army in 1986 , this should give you a hint and find out who is silly.

Lol, beat the tiny jew nation, then come talk. Isreal has never lost against any muslim nation, period. All Egypt and Lebanon did was not get kick in the nuts quite as hard as usual, and you guys lose so danged much this was a victory to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom