What's new

Muslim military strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with Indians trying to troll in every Islam or Muslim Related Thread..?Too much fear in their mind as Muslims ruled Hindu a$$ for over 1000 years.

Don't live in the past. We all know whose kicking whose *** today. The muslims who ruled India hindus for 1000 years are being killed by drones being remote controlled by teenage american soldiers having a beer in the other hand.

You can say this to your Hindus co-religionists, Islam is no fiction it is reality, it is unbeatable by any means, it fought and won all major wars throughout history and won, it spared you Indians based on pity for you time proven low IQs, so Muslims than took you for some mentally sick people and it is Haram to hurt or kill mentally challenged people in Islam, we try to help them instead, the first mental institutions were set by Muslim doctors in the same way they have set hospitals and Pharmacies for other illnesses.
as brain-damaged as I think you are, that post was actually funny.

Don't live in the past. We all know whose kicking whose *** today. The muslims who ruled India hindus for 1000 years are being killed by drones being remote controlled by teenage american soldiers having a beer in the other hand.
You think only Pakistanis are Muslims?And If Americans are killing Muslims then how does it change the fact that Muslims ruled Hindu a$$ for over 1000 years?

1 - Turkey
2 - Saudi Arabia
3 - Pakistan
4 - Iran
5 - Egypt
6 - UAE
7 - Indonesia
8 - Malaysia
9 - Others..

Nukes,long range missiles,N.convential submarines,massive manpower,more arty pieces mbt,more subs? dont they count...?

as brain-damaged as I think you are, that post was actually funny.

Everything is funny for " Juice=Jews", I know when things hurt some people laugh uncontrollably, showing their mental illnesses, so to project it on other people, they better run to the closest psychiatrists they and their family consult on a regular basis( a know fact of their mental instability a known fact in the western countries to prevent suicide ).

Everything is funny for " Juice=Jews", I know when things hurt some people laugh uncontrollably, showing their mental illnesses, so to project it on other people, they better run to the closest psychiatrists they and their family consult on a regular basis( a know fact of their mental instability ).
You're right, your deranged preoccupation with mental illness is telling. Tonight I'm gonna have a bacon-cheese burger. I am neither Jew, Muslim, or Indian. If I did decide to become superstitious, I would become Christian, as it is my heritage and culture.

Where was the Muslim Military when Iraq was invaded? :what:

Or Afghanistan or Libya or in future Syria and Iran..

Actually it was an Islamic emirate, Qatar, and another Muslim country, Turkey, that played a major role in invasion of Libya

where was india when afghanistan was being attacked, arnt you indians and afghans best friends :azn:

India supported Northen Alliance against Talibunnies who ruined Afghanistan. :azn:

If the Muslim army is fictional for you than the Indian army is/will be non existent at all, and if one day God willing when The Muslim Army will face you and your likes you will choose to surrender, because its might is just overwhelming to your eyes ears and hearts, so you will be paralysed by shock and awe.
So, you can say what you posted above to your Hindus co-religionists, Islam is no fiction it is reality, it is unbeatable by any means, it fought and won all major wars throughout history and won, it spared you Indians based on pity for you time proven low IQs, so Muslims than took you for some mentally sick people and it is Haram to hurt or kill mentally challenged people in Islam, we try to help them instead, the first mental institutions were set by Muslim doctors in the same way they have set hospitals and Pharmacies for other illnesses.

By "surrender" 1971 comes to my mind, one of the biggest of the modern times :azn:

You think only Pakistanis are Muslims?And If Americans are killing Muslims then how does it change the fact that Muslims ruled Hindu a$$ for over 1000 years?

Sighhhhh... the so called 1,000,000,000 years of rule is discussed 1,000,000,000 of times already.. It was hardly 300 years of rule and muslims never ruled whole India.But I can understand why you want to believe in that 1,000,000,000 years :azn:

I think Its A Speech Frm A Traumatized Indian Hindu :rofl:
And yes, No Fact can change this , that we ruled india for 1000 years

Jewish propaganda, since all soviet experts were ordered out of Egypt before the start of war but maybe on the Syrian front which I doubt very much.
And there was no open war at that time between 1967 and 1973, it was called the war of attrition by Israel, since they were receiving Egyptian artillery fire everytime they wanted to look at Egyptian forces.

In the 1973 war the Egyptian captured Israeli pilots with no identities on them, but speaking fluent American English !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMERICA FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF ISRAEL

1948/56 wars: No inside information on these wars.

1967 6-day war : An American, a former pilot in the US air force, now retired and living in the Philippines Has revealed that during the 6-day war 1967, most of the Israeli planes and tanks were manned by the Americans, he being one of the pilots, as the Jewish forces invaded Sinai, the Golan Heights and the West Bank.

During this war a US warship called Liberty was bombed by Israel. This deadly attack has never been fully investigated by the US. One can only surmise that Washington simply had to keep a lid on the incident because an investigation would have exposed America's participation in that war, that it was probably a case of friendly fire from planes flown by American pilots.

1973 Yom Kippur war: This war was apparently well planned by the Egyptians and the Syrians. According to a former officer in the Egyptian army, the plan to go to war was kept from the Russians who had supplied most of the modern weapons to the Egyptians, including the SAMS (the surface to air missiles). This officer, along with his colleagues, was ordered by Cairo to move the Russian advisers away from the Suez Canal where the SAMS had been installed. Then, according to the officer, the order to launch an attack came from Cairo not by telephone or radio but by a messenger travelling by road from Cairo to the Canal. The order was to first hold their anti-aircraft fire until the Egyptian air force had completed its mission to bomb enemy positions in Sinai and had returned to their bases. After that the SAMS were to shoot down all planes in the sky as the ground forces crossed the canal and took up positions on that side with their anti-tank weapons. Apparently this was a huge success, the Egyptians destroying 40 Israeli planes in the first day of the war as reported by well informed sources at the time. Subsequently, according to a former CIA operative now retired and also living in the Philippines (on the island of Leyte) , the Israelis lost hundreds of their tanks and were in danger of losing most of their air force. They faced certain defeat and extinction. But the Americans had already stepped in and were bringing in new hardware and pilots and tank crews. This CIA man himself had been sent there to help the Israelis.

To believe therefore that a tiny population of Jews could on their own defeat the mass of Arabs surrounding them is naive, especially after what we saw happen to them in Lebanon.

The following quotes are from Wikipedia, the online encyclopaedia:

"In a 1993 interview for the Johnson Presidential Library oral history archives U.S. Secretary of Defence Robert McNamara revealed that a Carrier battle group, the U.S. 6th Fleet, already on a training exercise near Gibraltar was re-positioned towards the eastern Mediterranean to defend Israel."

"In his book Six Days veteran BBC journalist Jeremy Bowen claims that on 4 June, 1967 the Israeli ship Miryam left Felixstowe with cases of machine guns, 105 mm tank shells, and armored vehicles in "the latest of many consignments of arms that had been sent secretly to Israel from British and American reserves since the crisis started" and that "Israeli transport planes had been running a 'shuttle service' in and out of RAF Waddington in Lincolnshire". Bowen claims that Harold Wilson had written to Eshkol saying that he was glad to help as long as the utmost secrecy was maintained."

"On 9 June 1967, Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser stated in his resignation speech (his resignation was not accepted):

What is now established is that American and British aircraft carriers were off the shores of the enemy helping his war effort. Also, British aircraft raided, in broad daylight, positions of the Syrian and Egyptian fronts, in addition to operations by a number of American aircraft reconnoitring some of our positions... Indeed, it can be said without exaggeration that the enemy was operating with an air force three times stronger than his normal force."

India supported Northen Alliance against Talibunnies who ruined Afghanistan. :azn:

By "surrender" 1971 comes to my mind, one of the biggest of the modern times :azn:

Sighhhhh... the so called 1,000,000,000 years of rule is discussed 1,000,000,000 of times already.. It was hardly 300 years of rule and muslims never ruled whole India.But I can understand why you want to believe in that 1,000,000,000 years :azn:

Sure, you can do nothing else than compare the Muslim world to Bangladesh, and even than you needed the "Easter Pakistanis" themselves to help you stop the Pakistani military who still had more time to fight, it was a wise decision on the part of Pakistan , since you were between the two nations and call it a win or surrender, they have signed a cease fire by respect for the Bangladeshi will of independence not by respect to Indian feeble army.
How can you face even Pakistan without using nuclear bombs, let alone China or the the Muslim world who can cut your life blood at will.
I do not want or intend to hurt your feelings but be realistic for ounce and talk about facts with reason instead of emotions alone.

Umm no you never

I think Its A Speech Frm A Traumatized Indian Hindu :rofl:
And yes, No Fact can change this , that we ruled india for 1000 years

You madrasa educated also? where you get this number 1000 years dont u know Marathi Shivaji made keema mince out you

Bul. I even doubt the gun powder story. The first to mass produce iron weapons where the Hittites.
I thought you were going to say the Americans !
The Hittites are Arabs if you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom