What's new

Muslim military strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Jewish bragging by showing Christian military power, a very feeble one as much as the Israeli.
Trolling is not good for this Zionist 500 nor for the Indians on this thread, it is banned in the Arab forum, the question is, why are you on this thread at all? apart from trolling and showing what we already know about you, what can you contribute to a Muslim discussion?

Here is something more interesting for the interested parties:

SCARY TURKISH MILITARY

A must see:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother "TheSC", I do not know how knowledgeable you are, how much information you have access to, what languages you are proficient in, or how much access to somewhat reliable sources of information on military matters like IISS, Armstass, Jane's, Defaiya (Lebanon), ArabianAerospace, or similar defense related publications agencies you have, but it is certainly advisable that to enrich your knowledge you should use a wide range of somewhat reliable and somewhat authoritative sources of information from different countries with different political orientations.

Do not rely on only Western publications, or only Eastern/Former Soviet countries' publications, or publications from only two or three political orientations to learn about actual military content.

In this PDF file from Armstass, you can see quite a comprehensive (but by no means totally comprehensive) list of current/future procurements, contracts and such signed and agreed upon for the period 2004-2013.
http://www.arms-tass.su/data/Files/File/144.pdf
The above file only includes the naval equipment market. We can see quite a few "Muslim" countries that are making and selling equipment there, despite claims to the contrary that abound the silly internet fora mostly in the English language and despite silly Youtube videos uploaded by ignorant teenagers which only shows a few "Muslim" countries because those countries produce the most propaganda.

DMITRY DANILKOVICH and VLADIMIR SHVAREV have done a good job in compiling the above information but it is not complete as many deals are announced late and many deals are overlooked.

United Arab Emirates has sealed contracts and in many cases delivered naval ships/patrol craft/landing craft to fellow Muslim countries like Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain already. Caracal produces such fine guns that not only does it pass NATO standards but exceeds them in many cases according to tests carried out by some German agencies (recalling from my memory, I would try to look for the source later if you need it) and apparently, German police has either purchased Caracal's equipment or they are going to do so according to some reports. Caracal is based in the UAE, by the way.

That is just a small sample of real information you will not often find on Wikipedia or Youtube, because UAE does not have as many millions of citizens as some of the "other Muslim countries" which have millions of internet users spreading their countries' propaganda in the English language to distort the reality.

Dear brother,
This is why I have started this thread, no one can really know for sure the military capabilities of most countries, since most are kept secret or top secret, so regardless of the sources it remains incomplete.
This thread is to have any interested party to contribute and mainly to show the military potential of the Islamic Ummah.

Best regards.

Global Firepower is one of the sites that are run on $1.50 a month... Seems like those cheap websites which some call center Indian makes to prove India is the best.

ur posts are hilarious ...:pop:

Sorry I don't listen to anything by PETA, it's made by some insecure Hindus who just happened to see a cow getting slaughtered... :meeting:

:lol::lol:

NASHEED QOM BOSNIAN VERSION

The momentum to achieve the objectives of the Muslim Ummah have taken place a little while ago and it is spreading rapidly and surely, it will take some more time to change the mentality and some resistance due to bad thinking habits inherited from colonialism and some egoistic behaviours found in some too rich (materially not mentally neither spiritually) entities.
As you surely know, given enough time, when water starts flowing it can break even the hardest rocks.
As you must have noticed, I am positive about the outcome and the vibrations of my thoughts and those of many others thinking likewise will make it happen In cha'a Allah, since they are tuned and in harmony with what god advised us Muslims - first (And humans in general -Al 'alamin-)- to do and to be; united, strong, faithful to him and to each other and lead the world in the most positive way humans have ever experienced.

Since when has Military Strength started having religious overtones ?

When has a nation stuck its neck out for another for religious reasons ?

TURKISH DEFENCE INDUSTRY - TÜRK SAVUNMA SANAYİ

Turkish Naval Forces ( Turk Deniz Kuvvetleri)

no use of Muslim military power look at us we attack our own we are not united

i have not seen any Islamic country do anything for the Lebanon and Palestine

Not everyone is in NATO. Anyway I posted it just to show how silly is this thread.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

George S. Patton
oh really? you better know what happend in iraq -iran war and then shut up , our soldiers did these with their lives:
1- destroying tanks by thrwoing themselves under tank with grandes ...
2- clearing mine lands by their lives
3- for rescuing some people they put themselves in a huge trouble by fighting in a 1:10 ratio , we had G3 and they had tanks ....
and mano other things that none of your soldiers will do .....

JF-17 Thunder-A Success Story..Pakistan Zindabad

pakistan-fourth-generation-latest-weapons 2010

General George S. Patton, General Montgomery and the like were cowards, with a big mouth when they had at least 10:1 ratio in a battle and the 20 million plus Russian bastards who died for their country, otherwise the Brits, the French and the Americans lost every major battle against Germany by itself for 4 consecutive years.

Israel and its generals are not better than Patton or Montgomery...

oh really? you better know what happend in iraq -iran war and then shut up , our soldiers did these with their lives:
1- destroying tanks by thrwoing themselves under tank with grandes ...
Problem: you need to destroy tanks.

1) The Israeli solution: train good tank crews, make Spike ATGM.
2) The Iranian solution: send kids with grenades under tanks.

2- clearing mine lands by their lives
Problem: you need to clear a mine field.

1) The Israeli solution: make special anti mine rollers for tanks, make CARPET mine clearing system.
2) The Iranian solution: send kids to clear mines.

General George S. Patton, General Montgomery and the like were cowards, with a big mouth when they had at least 10:1 ratio in a battle and the 20 million plus Russian bastards who died for their country, otherwise the Brits, the French and the Americans lost every major battle against Germany by itself for 4 consecutive years.

Israel and its generals are not better than Patton or Montgomery...

Bold Part : Hello where did this come from ??

Underlined Part : Where is the connection to the topic @ hand & the rest of this post ?

Problem: you need to destroy tanks.

1) The Israeli solution: train good tank crews, make Spike ATGM.
2) The Iranian solution: send kids with grenades under tanks.

Problem: you need to clear a mine field.

1) The Israeli solution: make special anti mine rollers for tanks, make CARPET mine clearing system.
2) The Iranian solution: send kids to clear mines.

problem: in that time our soldiers equipment was : WW M1 gun and G3 or RPG7 ...
also they were few in number ....
when you have nothing to fight you need to fight with your life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom