What's new

Muslim Man Beaten to Death in India After Suspected of Slaughtering a Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
in retaliation, muslims in india should kill every dog they find in their localities, in grounds, near their work places and public roads... kill without mercy... eradicate each of this filthy unspeakable.

there may be nothing called "holy creature" in islam but cats are the closest thing to being that, and it is for a reason.

cats are almost extinct in india primarily because of the uncountably huge increase in dogs since the establishment of the 1998 bjp government and its insane "environment minister", maneka gandhi.

dogs have killed people in huge numbers and attacked in thousands...

Stray dogs bite 7-year-old Delhi boy to death - The Times of India

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/world/asia/india-stray-dogs-are-a-menace.html?_r=0

dogs have been used by criminal doctors to get rid of female foetuses, aborted of course on orders of some insane mother-in-law, husband and grand mother-in-law ( Maharashtra: Doctors in Beed feed aborted female foetuses to dogs : North, News - India Today ).

mental case "animal experts" have found another way blaming muslims for this dog increase ( strangely ) by blaming meat shops as feeding places indirectly ( the refuse from there ), disregarding totally that it is entirely the fault of bjp for this uncountable increase in dog population.

india has become "dog capital of the world".

the failure modi sarkaar is busy buying western weapons while india's smaller cats are almost extinct and the human citizens face daily threats of being ripped apart alive by dogs and female foeticide has found a new easily available removal method.

forget about going to mosques... one would show true dedication to islam and humanity by killing every dog within sight and outside.

what indian police and cities should do is follow the method of baghdad and chinese municipalities in getting rid of this filth called dog...

Stray dogs being killed in Baghdad - CNN.com

from ( Get rid of your dog or we'll club it to death, say Chinese officials | World news | The Guardian )...

this is how it is done.

dogs increase when a society has traditional mistakes or is incomplete in progress or is in turmoil...

dogs in india must be eradicated... for every human lynched for "suspected cow slaughter", kill a 100 dogs... deliver a message.

kill dogs for humanity and for restoring peace... kill dogs to bring back cats.
in retaliation, muslims in india should kill every dog they find in their localities, in grounds, near their work places and public roads... kill without mercy... eradicate each of this filthy unspeakable.

there may be nothing called "holy creature" in islam but cats are the closest thing to being that, and it is for a reason.

cats are almost extinct in india primarily because of the uncountably huge increase in dogs since the establishment of the 1998 bjp government and its insane "environment minister", maneka gandhi.

dogs have killed people in huge numbers and attacked in thousands...

Stray dogs bite 7-year-old Delhi boy to death - The Times of India

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/world/asia/india-stray-dogs-are-a-menace.html?_r=0

dogs have been used by criminal doctors to get rid of female foetuses, aborted of course on orders of some insane mother-in-law, husband and grand mother-in-law ( Maharashtra: Doctors in Beed feed aborted female foetuses to dogs : North, News - India Today ).

mental case "animal experts" have found another way blaming muslims for this dog increase ( strangely ) by blaming meat shops as feeding places indirectly ( the refuse from there ), disregarding totally that it is entirely the fault of bjp for this uncountable increase in dog population.

india has become "dog capital of the world".

the failure modi sarkaar is busy buying western weapons while india's smaller cats are almost extinct and the human citizens face daily threats of being ripped apart alive by dogs and female foeticide has found a new easily available removal method.

forget about going to mosques... one would show true dedication to islam and humanity by killing every dog within sight and outside.

what indian police and cities should do is follow the method of baghdad and chinese municipalities in getting rid of this filth called dog...

Stray dogs being killed in Baghdad - CNN.com

from ( Get rid of your dog or we'll club it to death, say Chinese officials | World news | The Guardian )...

this is how it is done.

dogs increase when a society has traditional mistakes or is incomplete in progress or is in turmoil...

dogs in india must be eradicated... for every human lynched for "suspected cow slaughter", kill a 100 dogs... deliver a message.

kill dogs for humanity and for restoring peace... kill dogs to bring back cats.
and in retaliation of muslims in india killing dogs,if the majority of hindus more than 70
% kill all the cats then you will not be able to post on pdf,so my advice to you don't ever try to test the patients of hindus.only filth here is you who want eradicate man's most loyal friend.

and in retaliation of muslims in india killing dogs,if the majority of hindus more than 70
% kill all the cats then you will not be able to post on pdf,so my advice to you don't ever try to test the patients of hindus.only filth here is you who want eradicate man's most loyal friend.
He should take asylum to where his loyalty belongs. When in India, you need to abide by the rule of law.

34] In his Wasiyyat namd-i-majchfi (Persian: secret testament‎‎) to his son and successor, Humayun, dated First Jamadi-ul-Awwal 935 Hijri (11 January 1529), Babur wrote,
The realm of Hindustan is full of diverse creeds. Praise be to God, the Righteous, the Glorious, the Highest, that He had granted unto you the Empire of it. It is but proper that you, with heart cleansed of all religious bigotry, should dispense justice according to the tenets of each community. And in particular refrain from the sacrifice of cow, for that way lies the conquest of the hearts of the people of Hindustan; and the subjects of the realm will, through royal favour, be devoted to you".[

Even the Muslim rulers banned it

for you it's just a food choice for us Hindus, It's abomination.

I asked what if I want to draw cartoons of Muhammad because of my artistic desire and not out of hate or mocking of Islam then how will you react?

You specifically choosing to draw caricatures of a religious leader is obvious attempt to mock Islam. Slaughtering cow is not mocking Hinduism. If it wold have been such a big issue then India wouldn't have been the biggest exporter or beef and hindus of Kerala wouldn't be eating beef themselves.

Issue is not Hinduism. Issue is hindutva followers like you.

for you it's just a food choice for us Hindus, It's abomination.

I asked what if I want to draw cartoons of Muhammad because of my artistic desire and not out of hate or mocking of Islam then how will you react?
then no one force you to eat cow meat if you consider it holy but everyone should have freedom to eat and drink as per their religion
Again you are making stupid analogy which dont make sense. People did made cartoon in Denmark even though it was just to provoke Muslims unlike here where slaughter was for food purpose but not for mocking beliefs of any one. Do you also think Non Muslim drink wine and eat pork and worship Idols to mock Islam? Idol worshipping is major sin in Islam

Cow killing is banned by the law which is part of the constitution, what is the issue?
Read the article ..issue is it violate the basic principle of secularism

You specifically choosing to draw caricatures of a religious leader is obvious attempt to mock Islam. Slaughtering cow is not mocking Hinduism. If it wold have been such a big issue then India wouldn't have been the biggest exporter or beef and hindus of Kerala wouldn't be eating beef themselves.

Issue is not Hinduism. Issue is hindutva followers like you.
I am not a Hindutva follower. I am against Cow slaughtering. Artists know no boundary, artists have even painted Hindu goddess nude and I have supported them if you read my previous posts. So, what if an artist in India would want to draw same for Prophet?

I am a very liberal person who respects all religion but at the same time I expect others to respect mine. You do whatever in your own land but no cow slaughtering in MY holy land.

then no one force you to eat cow meat if you consider it holy but everyone should have freedom to eat and drink as per their religion
Again you are making stupid analogy which dont make sense. People did made cartoon in Denmark even though it was just to provoke Muslims unlike here where slaughter was for food purpose but not for mocking beliefs of any one. Do you also think Non Muslim drink wine and eat pork and worship Idols to mock Islam?

Read the article ..issue is it violate the basic principle of secularism

Secular fits with a 'country's' culture I keep telling you

The RSS is nothing. There are other fringe groups who crave for attention. For now there is discipline and the lathi of the RSS. But RSS is being challenged in some corners. And not to forget the Buddhists who did not take the assault on the Bodhi tree lightly. There are countless other examples. That wont find mention in the papers.
vardee walon ka headache hai, but they're very good, I'm not worried, you shouldn't be either.

the aam admi is also generally good.

and there's enough infrastructure to ensure effective militias can be quickly raised in an emergency.

we're ok.

Pork and wine are not holy to muslims. Cow is holy to Hindus. there is no comparison

Secular fits with a 'country's' culture I keep telling you
and i am keep telling you secularism mean religion has no influence and role at state level so cow ban is not secular in any sense

and i am keep telling you secularism mean religion has no influence and role at state level so cow ban is not secular in any sense
according to your logic there should be no temple, church, Gurudwara etc in a secular country?

He should take asylum to where his loyalty belongs. When in India, you need to abide by the rule of law.
he will be kicked of russia,only place where he will be accommodated is china where dogs are eaten,he can check his taste-buds there,how the dogs taste,he if feels so oppressed,he should move out of india and go to china and live his all life in communist regime,where he and his ilk's can't raise any voice.i guess sometimes why we tolerate these types of islamic pyscos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom