What's new

Muslim Man Beaten to Death in India After Suspected of Slaughtering a Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindu idea of God is that everything is part of it

Yeah you just appreciate brutal murder of a human.
He should be killed ? No
Should he be jailed? Yes
This is my stance

then sure draw the cartoon of Prophet or Bhagwan of your own religion to satisfy this desire :)
I will draw bhagwan when I want, I will draw prophet also. If you get hurt, it will just be coincidental.

I will draw bhagwan when I want, I will draw prophet also. If you get hurt, it will just be coincidental.
problem is Hindu dont get hurt when non Muslim eat beef in western secular countries..they get hurt only in India because they feel they are in majority over there and can bully minority lol

its not my idea but its what secularism is lol

Again u are wrong

problem is Hindu dont get hurt when non Muslim eat beef in western secular countries..they get hurt only in India because they feel they are in majority over there and can bully minority lol

India is where Hindu religion comes from not Christian lands

He should be killed ? No
Should he be jailed? Yes
This is my stance

Your stance is this:

Why can't Muslims respect a simple fact that we consider Cow to be holy. You will pay for offending Hindu's feeling. you don't see Hindus rubbing pork on your face. Hindus are not asking to stop practicing your religion, but stop slaughtering cows.

I don't see any condemnation of murderers. I only see justification and appreciation of this murder.

You can't fool us long. Hindutva in you is explicit.

Because this is our holy land. this is where Lorda rama, Lord krishna were born.
And most of all Hindus are disgusted by someone killing Cows, I, personally have as much love for Cows as for my pet dog. Can't see any of them getting hurt.

Very sad!

Title should be more precise, A sunni Muslim I believe, or just a man or human if you are honest in posting the threads.

Again u are wrong

India is where Hindu religion comes from not Christian lands
haha i am wrong so ban of cow is secular thing? lol

you guys are hilarious

India is land of just Hindus and they can impose their religion on non Hindu Indians?

M
Because this is our holy land. this is where Lorda rama, Lord krishna were born.
And most of all Hindus are disgusted by someone killing Cows, I, personally have as much love for Cows as for my pet dog. Can't see any of them getting hurt.

He won't understand he is brainwashed

Your stance is this:

I don't see any condemnation of murderers. I only see justification and appreciation of this murder.

You can't fool us long. Hindutva in you is explicit.
I would be Hindutva if I would be imposing my religion on someone but I am just asking not to offend my religious sentimental feelings, which are actually hurt when a Cow is slaughtered. It's more of a cultural thing than religious thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom