What's new

Muslim Man Beaten to Death in India After Suspected of Slaughtering a Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article 9 states: "Secularism implies the rejection of all violence and all discrimination, guarantees equality between girls and boys, and is based on a culture of respect and understanding of the other."

French law

I am not a Hindutva follower.

Yes you are a hindutva follower. It isn't difficult to see an avid hindutva fanboy in you. An art lover doesn't need to draw particular personality to show love for art. Why force to draw a specific personality fully knowing that it would hurt sentiments of millions and millions of people. Unlike cow slaughter and consumption which is acceptable by a large segment of Hindu population. Muslims unanimously reject any such cartoons or caricatures.

Again cow slaughter is not banned in Hinduism. If it is then stop all beef exports and start killing hindus of Kerala and other southern states before muslims who also consume beef. Charity starts at home you know. :)

according to your logic there should be no temple, church, Gurudwara etc in a secular country?
no there should be as secularism mean everyone should live according to his/her own beliefs without imposing it on others while state being neutral in giving favour to one religion over others

no there should be as secularism mean everyone should live according to his/hew own beliefs without imposing it on others while state being neutral in giving favour to one religion over others

That is your idea but France and India have different secular cultures

So why pray to stone kabba?

We don't pray to any stone. We pray to Allah. All Muslims pray to Kabah to make sure that all the muslims living in any part of the world pray in the same direction. To create unity among muslims. There is a huge difference

Why force to draw a specific personality fully knowing that it would hurt sentiments of millions and millions of people

Why slaughtering cows fully knowing that it would hurt sentiments of millions and millions of people? Try to be in our shoes, don't be blinded by your hate for Hindus.

and again I repeat, I am not Hindutva. I respect all religions, my country has taught me to treat everyone as my brothers.

he will be kicked of russia,only place where he will be accommodated is china where dogs are eaten,he can check his taste-buds there,how the dogs taste,he if feels so oppressed,he should move out of india and go to china and live his all life in communist regime,where he and his ilk's can't raise any voice.i guess sometimes why we tolerate these types of islamic pyscos.
I have always loved Muslim people, I have had many muslim friends throughout my life, but people like him force me to believe the popular stereotype that Muslims dot integrate. Why the hell they always poke the majority in every country? why can't they Live and let Live.

So why pray to stone kabba?
Muslims do not worship the Kaaba nor do they worship the black stone set within the walls of the Kaaba. Muslims worship only God (Allah) alone. No partners, no children, no parents, no symbolic representations, etc... just God.

The Kaaba and the black stone have great significance to Muslims but are not worshipped. the black stone is believed to have been sent down from heaven to mark the spot where God wanted Adam to establish an altar for worship. When it first came down it was supposedly a brilliant white but over the centuries the stone turned black from absorbing the sins of the people. The stone remained in that spot and eventually Ibraheem (Abraham) left his wife Hagar and his son Ismail (Ishmael) in the desert they lived in the same area that this stone was originally sent. Ibraheem didn't just abandon his son there and never return he came and visited from time to time and on one such occasion Allah revealed to him the location of the stone and Ibraheem and Ismail together built the first Kaaba in that spot and set the black stone into the wall. Eventually over time the people in the area began to worship other than Allah and added idols to the Kaaba. Before Muhammad (SAW) became the Prophet the Kaaba had suffered a fire which had damaged but not completely destroyed it. The Meccans renovated the building and cleaned it up, placing the black stone back into the wall. It was damaged twice once in 683 and again in 952. The damaged pieces are joined together by silver ligaments and a silver frame covers them holding them in plae in the wall. Touching, kissing, or at least reaching towards it is part of the Hajj ritual. So while it is important historically for Muslims and is one of the many parts to the Hajj ritual it has no worship. In fact when it was removed from the Kaaba for a time pilgrims simply continued on with their worship and pretended it was still there or touched/kissed/reached for the place it once was.

Do Muslims worship the Kaaba or the black stone? - Quora

Why slaughtering cows fully knowing that it would hurt sentiments of millions and millions of people?

Ask this question to hindus of the south who eat beef. And those hindus who are slaughtering cows daily to export their meat and earn dollars. Kill them before any Ikhlaq or Ahmed.

As for what your country has taught. Your country has taught you hypocrisy and lies. And you look like to have been a good student.

Hindus are not going to take it silently any longer. Expect more of this, unfortunately.
RIP the culprit should face the death penalty.
Your compatriots will laugh at you. Hindus? Aggressive? Their last 1000 years(except the Maratha rule of 150 years) is full of the worst forms of defeats, humiliations and endless retreats and ignominies. :omghaha:

For what?
Killing innocent man?
You want people who killed a criminal to be hanged? :hitwall:

I agree, he should have been hanged by the police, but in UP there is no law and order anyway. So ... there you go.

What a Chutiya.

no there should be as secularism mean everyone should live according to his/her own beliefs without imposing it on others while state being neutral in giving favour to one religion over others

My artistic belief asks me to draw prophet. Is this secularism?

hahah stupid Muslim dont worship kaba lol

who feed this non sense in your head?

Muslims do not worship the Kaaba nor do they worship the black stone set within the walls of the Kaaba. Muslims worship only God (Allah) alone. No partners, no children, no parents, no symbolic representations, etc... just God.

The Kaaba and the black stone have great significance to Muslims but are not worshipped. the black stone is believed to have been sent down from heaven to mark the spot where God wanted Adam to establish an altar for worship. When it first came down it was supposedly a brilliant white but over the centuries the stone turned black from absorbing the sins of the people. The stone remained in that spot and eventually Ibraheem (Abraham) left his wife Hagar and his son Ismail (Ishmael) in the desert they lived in the same area that this stone was originally sent. Ibraheem didn't just abandon his son there and never return he came and visited from time to time and on one such occasion Allah revealed to him the location of the stone and Ibraheem and Ismail together built the first Kaaba in that spot and set the black stone into the wall. Eventually over time the people in the area began to worship other than Allah and added idols to the Kaaba. Before Muhammad (SAW) became the Prophet the Kaaba had suffered a fire which had damaged but not completely destroyed it. The Meccans renovated the building and cleaned it up, placing the black stone back into the wall. It was damaged twice once in 683 and again in 952. The damaged pieces are joined together by silver ligaments and a silver frame covers them holding them in plae in the wall. Touching, kissing, or at least reaching towards it is part of the Hajj ritual. So while it is important historically for Muslims and is one of the many parts to the Hajj ritual it has no worship. In fact when it was removed from the Kaaba for a time pilgrims simply continued on with their worship and pretended it was still there or touched/kissed/reached for the place it once was.

Do Muslims worship the Kaaba or the black stone? - Quora

Kid you falied to get my point, if you call Hindus 'idol worshipers by the same idea u Muslims and Christians are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom