What's new

Muslim Man Beaten to Death in India After Suspected of Slaughtering a Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
huzoor, cats are equal companions and teachers... if you want obedience, get a leo toy.

for a few years, i have lived with six generations of cats and i have generally known cats through out my life... there are number one in the list of intelligent creatures on this world.

but you, sadly, seem fated not to know.

as for your advise about moving to libya, let me tell you this - one or two have agreed with me that in three or so years can be a civil war in india.
in your dreams,nope ,never going to happen in my lifetime.they must be delusional fools like you.there quite a few on pdf.it wasn't my advice,whom i am to advice you,it's your love.pagley ko koi samajha sakta hai?

Last edited:
in your dreams,nope ,never going to happen in my lifetime.they must be delusional fools like you.there quite a few on pdf.

but why not?? those who will start such a thing have got a entire government behind them and have already made various announcement to the effect ( ramzaada/haraamzaada etc ).

other than this buffoonery about "digital india", what really have been the achievements of bjp government??

how many riots prevented?? how many students not suicided?? how many farmers not suicided?? how many private interest-leaching banks shut down?? how many "honor killing" khap panchayats eradicated?? how many high-tech free-to-all hospitals opened?? how many high-quality free houses released?? in which city was water made free?? in which city was electricity made free?? what real innovation did india develop ( no invention from India in 60 years: n. r. narayana murthy ), how many reactionary groups jailed ( look at your friends on this thread, all free to spout blood-lust )??

no, i don't see peace in india... it is very real to imagine civil war... to prevent such a thing, bjp government must go.

Hm, I'll tend to disagree with you there. Many of the anti-Pak Muslims I have met have been Barelvis as well.

And do ask someone (u trust) about UP how peaceful it is. And what so called Seculars did while all that crap was happening there.

There are some places there where Muslims and Hindus patrol their streets in nights.

Reactions: waz
Hm, I'll tend to disagree with you there. Many of the anti-Pak Muslims I have met have been Barelvis as well.

It's true
But If we go back to the origin , The deobandis were from Deoband Madrassa, in deoband India with Pro Indian thought to counter Aligarh Muslim University where two nation theory originated and Barelvis were following their leader Raza Khan in Bareily , who supported two nation theories.

Reactions: waz
According to some cat-intelligence experts, cats are, in fact, as smart as dogs; they just have a different type of intelligence. Unlike dogs, which are pack animals, cats can fend for themselves; they don't need to depend on others for hunting food or even grooming. And the experts claim that cats' curiosity, tempered by their cautious behavior, are also evidence of their high intelligence.
for you my friend,one of my sweetheart,chilly @jamahir
644224_102091103278195_1966779495_n.jpg

It's true
But If we go back to the origin , The deobandis were from Deoband Madrassa, in deoband India with Pro Indian thought to counter Aligarh Muslim University where two nation theory originated and Barelvis were following their leader Raza Khan in Bareily , who supported two nation theories.

the deoband mullah school was imagined and initially funded by the british east india company, to drown the south asian muslims in prayer and ritual and prevent another leader like tipu sultan from taking shape.

they are fake-muslims, and really a b-team of the sangh parivar... not much difference between both.

internationally, the missionary arm of deoband, the tableeghi jamaat, is responsible ideologically for most "muslim" terrorist and reactionary groups, whether the south east asian "jemah islamiya" or "hizb-ut-tahrir" or ikhwaan ul "muslimeen" or fsa or ntc or qaeda etc.

the deobandis are a perversion of islami way and a anti-human movement... whether or not they are pro-india is immaterial really.

for you my friend,one of my sweetheart,chilly @jamahir View attachment 261255

angel upon earth.

Last edited:
Very sweet cat :wub: here is a trick never look directly at a cat's eye they think u are mad at it, instead lower your head and do a nodding face and they will do back same to you :sarcastic:

looking directly into the eyes of any animal is seen by them as a threat and aggressive behaviour from you. When cats fight this is what they do to each other. You will notice that when a cat is trying to avoid a fight with another cat they will drop there eyes and look away, this i to tell the other cat that they are not threatening them.

the deoband mullah school was imagined and initially funded by the british east india company, to drown the south asian muslims in prayer and ritual and prevent another leader like tipu sultan from taking shape.

they are fake-muslims, and really a b-team of the sangh parivar... not much difference between both.

internationally, the missionary arm of deoband, the tableeghi jamaat, is responsible ideologically for most "muslim" terrorist and reactionary groups, whether the south east asian "jemah islamiya" or "hizb-ut-tahrir" or ikhwaan ul "muslimeen" or fsa or ntc etc.

the deobandis are a perversion of islami way and a anti-human movement... whether or not they are pro-india is immaterial really.

angel upon earth.

Deoband was established to counter AMU which was set up by british to introduce modern studies by saying that if Hindus have Varanas Uni , why don't Muslims have Aligarh Uni. Hence Deoband countered it. But Britishers funded Barelvis not Deobandis, to counter Deobandis so that partition happens.

And Muslim league was tremendously supported by Barelvis in favor of Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom