What's new

Muslim Man Beaten to Death in India After Suspected of Slaughtering a Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar we need to keep a balance in this things no Muslim and Hindus gonna go anywhere we need to share this land. We are bounded by our history.

Our enemies are not Muslims but these fake Seculars of India who are more like Anti majority in almost everything and bcoz of their actions such strict happenings occur.
yea balance is what needed ..no bully//no majority or minority appeasement ..learn to accept and appreciate differences in religion, food habits, dresses etc

But they were built by haram rulers
No one is entirely saint or angel..

Shocked to see some of the comments, and there seem to be a tact approval, by some posters, for the death of this man.

indeed.

200,000+ farmer and related suicides since 2007 and these members do not speak of it, neither in individual posts nor by opening threads.

all they preach is hatred, the rss lathi and blood lust.

I have to agree that Muslims in general should avoid such slaughter as the violence in return is not worth it.

agreement.

while i don't even know where cow meat is available, there should be a announcement by the muslim intellectuals that indian muslims won't be lesser muslims if they disassociate in all ways with cow as meat source... that will not give opportunity to the sanghis to create disturbances and lynchings such as this topic.

Do remember India's Muslims made their choice many years back i.e. Indian Muslims generally want Pakistanis to stay out. You only need to see all the videos of Indian Muslims confronting Pakistani politicians who have visited India e.g. Mushy.

while certain indian muslims, especially the mullah types, try to be hyper-nationalist and in fact act as the b-team of the sangh parivar, it would indeed be responsible of pakistan to not project indian muslim issues as muslim issues but as general human rights issues of south asia. :)

yea balance is what needed ..no bully//no majority or minority appeasement ..learn to accept and appreciate differences in religion, food habits, dresses etc

No one is entirely saint or angel..

Does that mean Pakistan will be permitting Hindu marriage rights and getting rid of the stupid blasphemy law?

you can control breeding of dogs but can never of cats,i had 2 cats,now i have 10.

You can if u newt them

Scientists Confirm That Cats a) Are Pretty Smart, b) Don't Really Care What You Want | Smart News | Smithsonian

I have had 3 cats I studied them but u must learn their view of how they see the world
cats are not smarter than dogs.whatever you say,period.

you mean to spey
Does that mean Pakistan will be permitting Hindu marriage rights and getting rid of the stupid blasphemy law?

You can if u newt them
you mean to spay them?

you mean to spey

you mean to spay them?

They are much smarter

you mean to spey

you mean to spay them?

Nah I mean newt them when they kittens so they can't breed

Dogs usually do outperform cats on most animal IQ tests and have larger vocabularies and bigger brains, but dog enthusiasts shouldn't be too complacent. Cats have almost twice as many neurons in their cerebral cortex. The cerebral cortex is considered the part of the brain responsible for learning and memory, among other things. Cats have 300 million neurons, while dogs have only 160 million, which means that cats have a greater capacity for information processing than dogs

:-)

According to some cat-intelligence experts, cats are, in fact, as smart as dogs; they just have a different type of intelligence. Unlike dogs, which are pack animals, cats can fend for themselves; they don't need to depend on others for hunting food or even grooming. And the experts claim that cats' curiosity, tempered by their cautious behavior, are also evidence of their high intelligence.

Shocked to see some of the comments, and there seem to be a tact approval, by some posters, for the death of this man. I have to agree that Muslims in general should avoid such slaughter as the violence in return is not worth it.

Do remember India's Muslims made their choice many years back i.e. Indian Muslims generally want Pakistanis to stay out. You only need to see all the videos of Indian Muslims confronting Pakistani politicians who have visited India e.g. Mushy.

Indian Sunni Muslims who are deobandis, to be more precise!!

They are much smarter

Nah I mean newt them when they kittens so they can't breed

Dogs usually do outperform cats on most animal IQ tests and have larger vocabularies and bigger brains, but dog enthusiasts shouldn't be too complacent. Cats have almost twice as many neurons in their cerebral cortex. The cerebral cortex is considered the part of the brain responsible for learning and memory, among other things. Cats have 300 million neurons, while dogs have only 160 million, which means that cats have a greater capacity for information processing than dogs

:-)
nice information,anyways i love my cats as much i love my dogs,they are my family members.can't live without any of them.

but you can never teach obedience to cat.

huzoor, cats are equal companions and teachers... if you want obedience, get a leo toy.

for a few years, i have lived with six generations of cats and i have generally known cats through out my life... there are number one in the list of intelligent creatures on this world.

but you, sadly, seem fated not to know.

as for your advise about moving to libya, let me tell you this - one or two have agreed with me that in three or so years can be a civil war in india.

you mean to spey

you mean to spay them?

The topic is a man died and the culprits must be brought to book, cow slaughter offends Jains, Buddhist and Hindus and Muslim's in India can still eat lamb, chicken etc so it's lets keep the peace and live in harmony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom