What's new

Muslim leaders in India object to Yoga Day

uss kriya ke liye bhai sahab humara namaz hai , wah kriya bhi ek yog hai atah yog = kriya.. toh namaz bhi ek yog kriya hai :)

Yes, namaz pose (called virasana) is perfect for raj yoga. It satisfies the basic requirement where the spine should be in erect position from bottom to top of head. Most prescribed pose is lotus pose (or any cross legged variation), but virasan is equally good. This is the third step in eight-fold path. After that comes breathing exercise (to calm the mind), withdrawing senses inwards, one-point concentration (ucharan helps here), dwelling on that one thought and self-realization :)

Virasan:
virasana.jpg

Yes, namaz pose (called virasana) is perfect for raj yoga. It satisfies the basic requirement where the spine should be in erect position from bottom to top of head. Most prescribed pose is lotus pose (or any cross legged variation), but virasan is equally good. This is the third step in eight-fold path. After that comes breathing exercise (to calm the mind), withdrawing senses inwards, one-point concentration (ucharan helps here), dwelling on that one thought and self-realization :)

Virasan:
virasana.jpg

so we are doing it and calling it Namaz :)

Ahh the proverbial freudian slip,Gave away the ISIS sympathizer.

don't you ever stop??

Its not "One with the world" But one with Universal Consciousness and it also teaches one to differentiate a rope and a snake.

and who exactly has become one with the "universal consciousness"?? baba ramdev?? his own yoga-camp huge tent in kathmandu was collapsed by the earthquake, with 800 kundalini aspirers under it. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yogas a skinny weak man exercise
No wonder hindus love it
I can't do yoga as I'm too well endowed for it

Yogas a skinny weak man exercise
No wonder hindus love it
I can't do yoga as I'm too well endowed for it

Gay man exercise
image.jpg

If any Pakistani tries this in our country deserves to be shot
We don't follow pagan nasty lifestyle we burn pagans

"Modi is doing it" that is their problem.

They are free not to do it. Some of these "parasites" try to take advantage of the others' tolerance to a degree that it ultimately backfires on them.

Gay man exercise
View attachment 227385

If any Pakistani tries this in our country deserves to be shot
We don't follow pagan nasty lifestyle we burn pagans

Any Pakistani even talking of Yoga or using haram internet (mostly for ****) or listening to music (moshiki) or dancing or loudspeakers or painting or using TV... should be shot dead.

Last edited:
true, and "om" or whatever one chants is just a mantra, which is just an anchor for your mind as you try and still your thoughts, one is free to chant "allah" or "ali" or "yahweh" or "jesus" or whatever but the idea is just to concentrate on 1 thing and avoid any thoughts.

meditation is just mental push ups, a brain exercise.

kundalini, the Chinese call it 'chi', Japanese call it 'ki' .. there are references to this "life force" in various other cultures around the world as well.

nothing to do with organized religion.

If you chant anything you want, but it wont work the way OM does. OM is not a randomly chosen word in yoga which can just be easily substituted by other sounds. Nor is the objective just to concentrated on one word

"Om as the sound symbol of the Absolute is called anahata, the uncreated word vibration not produced on account of any friction while all other sounds are produced on account of friction. It is self-created, total field of energy akin to what modern scientists contemplate as the quantum event, infinitely interconnected, self-organising and profoundly intelligent to be the central idea, the blueprint, and the element of the universe".

Cosmic vibration of Om

Meditation is not mental push ups or brain exercise either. It is a tool to transcend beyond the mental limitations.

Kundalini, Chi, Ki, are all products of this same Yoga as it spread to the Orient.

But i yesterday heared some of the Muslims mullhas saying that if we are invited, we shall definately take part in Yoga.

I have seen some parts of debate in Times Now.
Anchor tore apart the Muslim debaters like a rag doll.
Morons just shoot on their foot :sarcastic:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom