What's new

Muslim inventions that shaped the modern world

They did not went to sleep they lost the trade routes, Muslims used to control the trade routes so every one who used to use the seas used to pay taxes -

Now that role is used by EU /USA in form of terrif and trade treaties ...its same thing ...

When british , destroyed most of Ottoman empire navies, they managed to control trade and grew their riches, mean while the vast territories of Muslim civilization could not coupe with lack of funds so institutes started to fail

There were still briliant ppl coming thru but , they were not getting funding or being picked up

And the educational difference kept getting larger and at present its about 80-90 years difference interm of technology which is quite vast difference

This is all BS.

The above mentioned ll the inventions are done by Indians thousands of year ago. Then it travels to Arab and from Arab to Europe so many thinks that the Arabs have invented all this.

India>>>Arab>>>Europe

Surgery:-

The oldest known surgical texts date back to ancient India about 3500 years ago and many evidences found around the Indus valley civilization show that even dentistry is practised then.Sushruta (also spelled Susruta or Sushrutha) is called as the father of surgery and the first known surgeon in the world and even wrote a book and his practices reached the middle east and later to the west .In his book, he described over 120 surgical instruments, 300 surgical procedures and classifies human surgery into 8 categories. Sushruta is also known as the father of plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery. He was a surgeon from the dhanvantari school of Ayurveda. In Ancient Egypt surgeries were performed by priests, specialized in medical treatments similar to today.

In ancient India, remains from the early Harappan periods of the Indus Valley Civilization (c. 3300 BC) show evidence of teeth having been drilled dating back 9,000 years.

Surgery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Universities:-

Nālandā (Hindi: नालंदा) is the name of an ancient university in Bihar, India. The site of Nalanda is located in the Indian state of Bihar, about 55 miles south east of Patna, and was a Buddhist center of learning from 427 to 1197 CE.[1][2] It has been called "one of the first great universities in recorded history. Nalanda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taxila University

Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Algebra

While the word algebra comes from the Arabic language (al-jabr, الجبر literally, restoration) and much of its methods from Arabic/Islamic mathematics, its roots can be traced to earlier traditions, most notably ancient Indian mathematics, which had a direct influence on Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī (c. 780-850). He learned Indian mathematics and introduced it to the Muslim world through his famous arithmetic text, Kitab al-jam’wal tafriq bi hisab al-Hindi (Book on Addition and Subtraction after the Method of the Indians).[1][2] He later wrote al-Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-jabr wa-l-muqābala (The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing), which established algebra as a mathematical discipline that is independent of geometry and arithmetic.

I have tired of writing all the facts, aur kitna likha hai, yaar

Above are the few examples the each and every inversion was in India. Except Coffee.

The article must have written by some one when he was high on drugs. This is ther old tactis divede and rule. They always deny the respectfull owners and just loot.

They have invaded Afganistan, Iraq and giving this lollypop to you people. I have no objection of giving lollypop but they should not steal mine.

Thanks

Wikipedia;)

Muslim intervention was started in India a bit before the Arrival of Muhammad Bin Qasim .

Guess how did Muhammad Bin Qasim Arrived??

Warships my dear , Muslim Navy was spread from Arabia to persia to Africa .

I also have learn that Ancient Hindus used to believe that the Water Is a " GOD " and crossing the water is a sin where as they also believed that India is the whole world;)

Have a look at this dude.

Discover The Muslim Heritage In Our World | 1001 Inventions

I can not buy the Idea about Indian inventions in surgery and health as it is a necessity and everyone learnt their own ways to do so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom