What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to ignore my comment, but I find it interesting that people are so stuck on this stupid subject, that this thread has survived 2 years.

Stupid subject....wow, this tells a lot about your mindset....
This thread is by far the most important thread in the whole PDF!!!
If this thread is stupid, then every thread about crimes against Kashmir is 100 times more stupid!

It's not hate, it's simply wanting to preserve one's race. Nothing more.

If it was only about preserving your race, then you would not use such radical words as "disgusting" and "immoral"!
Nothing what you say will hide your deep-seated, fanatical racial hatred towards Black African Muslims!

racism exists among us unfortunately. so this thread possibly is a good thing, as it helps us to notice something wrong about ourselves and try to fix it.

If this thread is stupid, then every thread about crimes against Kashmir is 100 times more stupid!
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but in case you are...I believe that anyone who defines their entire being, and belief system on the colour of their skin, is a moron. No ifs or buts, just complete morons.

"Preserving your race" is such an idiotic term. We're all the same race, human. It is our ethnicity that is different, and that's mainly superficial minor differences, due to surround environment that dictated their path to survival.

If it was only about preserving your race, then you would not use such radical words as "disgusting" and "immoral"!
Nothing what you say will hide your deep-seated, fanatical racial hatred towards Black African Muslims!

Just wanted to ask, look at all those Afghan refugees the Iranian security forces just shot dead or drowned to death. Are Iranians radically racist towards Afghans? Why do you hate Afghans so much?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but in case you are...I believe that anyone who defines their entire being, and belief system on the colour of their skin, is a moron. No ifs or buts, just complete morons.

"Preserving your race" is such an idiotic term. We're all the same race, human. It is our ethnicity that is different, and that's mainly superficial minor differences, due to surround environment that dictated their path to survival.

I don't understand why you quoted me, your post is not related to my post.

Just wanted to ask, look at all those Afghan refugees the Iranian security forces just shot dead or drowned to death. Are Iranians radically racist towards Afghans? Why do you hate Afghans so much?

1. All I know is Iranian border guards killing Afghan drug dealers. For all other claims I never see evidences. And also look how many Iranian border guards were killed by Afghan drug dealers.

2. Iranians cannot be racist towards Afghans, because Afghans are the same race as Iranians. It's like a German being racist towards an Austrian, it's impossible!

3. Why are you changing the subject?! This thread is only about Blacks and nothing else! If you want to talk about other things, upon a separate thread!

Nothing what you say will hide your deep-seated, fanatical racial hatred towards Black Africans!

I don't understand why you quoted me, your post is not related to my post.

1. All I know is Iranian border guards killing Afghan drug dealers. For all other claims I never see evidences. And also look how many Iranian border guards were killed by Afghan drug dealers.

2. Iranians cannot be racist towards Afghans, because Afghans are the same race as Iranians. It's like a German being racist towards an Austrian, it's impossible!

3. Why are you changing the subject?! This thread is only about Blacks and nothing else! If you want to talk about other things, upon a separate thread!

Nothing what you say will hide your deep-seated, fanatical racial hatred towards Black Africans!

Point taken. I'm not racist towards blacks. I don't hate them at all. But I find it extremely difficult to relate to Black people, White people and indians. I'm good with everyone else.

I'm not racist towards blacks. I don't hate them at all. /QUOTE]

You are EXTREMELY racist and hateful towards Blacks, all your posts show that clearly, you cannot fool me!
But even if it was the truth that you personally are not racist towards Blacks, still Pakistanis in general are fanatically racist towards Blacks, even if this Blacks are Muslims, and I have already posted the evidences for that, the most recent one being the Turkish TV talk show!

You are EXTREMELY racist and hateful towards Blacks, all your posts show that clearly, you cannot fool me!
But even if it was the truth that you personally are not racist towards Blacks, still Pakistanis in general are fanatically racist towards Blacks, even if this Blacks are Muslims, and I have already posted the evidences for that, the most recent one being the Turkish TV talk show!

We are not. That's absurd. We are however fanatically racist towards indians. Other than indians, we hate no one.

We are not. That's absurd. We are however fanatically racist towards indians. Other than indians, we hate no one.

Oh yes you do, and I have already posted the evidences for that, the most recent one being the Turkish TV talk show!!!

Oh yes you do, and I have already posted the evidences for that, the most recent one being the Turkish TV talk show!!!

But that is not empirical evidence, it is simply isolated cases and opinions.

But that is not empirical evidence,

By this logic there are no racists in the world.

You will never find empirical evidence, very few people in the world will publicly acknowledge that they are racist!

Most of my evidences are from Pakistanis, that's proof enough!

it is simply isolated cases and opinions.

It's not simple, there are a looooooot of isolated cases!

Pakistanis fanatically hate Black Africans!!!

By this logic there are no racists in the world.

You will never find empirical evidence, very few people in the world will publicly acknowledge that they are racist!

Most of my evidences are from Pakistanis, that's proof enough!

It's not simple, there are a looooooot of isolated cases!

Pakistanis fanatically hate Black Africans!!!

If you replaced "Black Africans" with "indians" in the above post you would be 100% correct.

If you replaced "Black Africans" with "indians" in the above post you would be 100% correct.

Actually, Pakistanis and Indians are brothers in arms when it comes to hating Black Africans!
A Pakistani would rather marry a Hindu Indian than a Black African Muslim!

Actually, Pakistanis and Indians are brothers in arms when it comes to hating Black Africans!
A Pakistani would rather marry a Hindu Indian than a Black African Muslim!

Now you are being racist by calling Pakistanis the "brothers" of indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom