What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a fraud
Your not a black man .

How pathetic!

You don’t even know who the first racist was

I wrote Emails to four Professors of Islam (three of Turkish and one of Arab origin) at German universaties, I asked them who the first racist in history was....none of them knew the answer.
Then I went to the local Turkish and Morrocoen mosque and asked the same question....no answer!
And then I randomly asked Muslims in the streets who the first racist was....nobody knew it.

I guess except you, nobody in the world knows the answer!

so your at best a fashion Muslim but I doubt it .

A Pakistani is not in the position to call anybody a fashion Muslim! Pakistanis are the epidome of fashion Muslims!!!
You talk 24/7 about Ummah Ummah Ummah, you demand from everybody to support Kashmir, but you don't give a shit about Muslim Uigurs, who are treated at least ten times worse then Kashmiris!!!
And you (and that is the topic of this thread) have not slightest solidarity for Black African Muslims a.k.a kaliyaa, you are fanatically racist towards the kaliyaa, you don't want to have any kind of relationship with the kaliyaa, Pakistanis would be more than happy if every kaliyaa in the world ceases to exist!

Pakistanis are the biggest kaliyaa haters in the world!!!

How pathetic!

I wrote Emails to four Professors of Islam (three of Turkish and one of Arab origin) at German universaties, I asked them who the first racist in history was....none of them knew the answer.
Then I went to the local Turkish and Morrocoen mosque and asked the same question....no answer!
And then I randomly asked Muslims in the streets who the first racist was....nobody knew it.

I guess except you, nobody in the world knows the answer!

A Pakistani is not in the position to call anybody a fashion Muslim! Pakistanis are the epidome of fashion Muslims!!!
You talk 24/7 about Ummah Ummah Ummah, you demand from everybody to support Kashmir, but you don't give a shit about Muslim Uigurs, who are treated at least ten times worse then Kashmiris!!!
And you (and that is the topic of this thread) have not slightest solidarity for Black African Muslims a.k.a kaliyaa, you are fanatically racist towards the kaliyaa, you don't want to have any kind of relationship with the kaliyaa, Pakistanis would be more than happy if every kaliyaa in the world ceases to exist!

Pakistanis are the biggest kaliyaa haters in the world!!!

Can you invite me to your wedding when you marry a black woman.

The girls I find the most beautiful and attractive are Pakistani and Afghan girls. Followed by Irainan, Arab and Turkish girls. Some Brown/Olive skinned South American girls are nice too. I have 0 attraction or liking for ALL other races of women.

tu rehn de ye thread fikay

Pakistanis have not the slightest amount of compassion for George Floyd!

Pakistanis don't think the cop did anything wrong! In the end he just killed a kaliyaa, so who cares!

Pakistanis feel a high degree of euphoria and excitement when they see how George Floyd was slowly suffocated to death!

Every Pakistani man wishes he was the cop who murdered this disgusting sub-human kaliyaa!

Pakistanis now want the cops to drop bombs on all the people who mourn the death of the kaliyaa Floyd!

And at the same time, Pakistanis demand solidarity for Kashmir!

Pakistanis need to be sent to the lunatic asylum!

In many countries around the world people are now demonstrating, chanting "Black lives matter".
In Muslim countries we will never, never, never see this, because in Muslim countries Black lives do NOT matter!!!

George Floyd candlelight vigil held in mashad Iran. RIP George Floyd.

AndroidOnlineNewsImage.aspx

That's it? That is all?

Well, better than nothing....I guess.

after 9/11 muslims became the most discriminated against group in the US /west. it had reached the point where it was becoming ok to be openly racist to muslims..

I never EVER saw a singe black leader come out in support of muslims. infact any poll you saw, and black americans were overwhelmingly more hateful towards muslims then white americans.

this is all a game my friend. nobody cares about black people in the US either.

the black folks while only about 10-15% of the population make up a HUGE strategic voting bloc. they can make and break elections in a few key 50/50 swing states. that's why democrats are using this for maximum propaganda.

whenever black people come out and vote in force, democrats win (bill Clinton, Obama) whenever the black people are not enthusiastic and don't vote, republicans win (bush, TRump)

the democrats need the black vote. so they are using this racist tactic to fire them up . Candace owens a conservative/intelligent black conservative has gone into great depths on this deception..

On the other hand Iran has actually legtimitly emphasized with black causes. one of the first acts of Irans revolutionary government was to cut ties to apartheid south Africa, and throw Irans full support behind mandela ANC.

Iran also went out of its way to release the black American prisoners/women in the hostage crisis. Iran has always seen black people as exploited victims of racist countries imperialistic designs.

look at this hilarious judge judy video to see a general black man attitude towards a "brown man"

after 9/11 muslims became the most discriminated against group in the US /west. it had reached the point where it was becoming ok to be openly racist to muslims..

I never EVER saw a singe black leader come out in support of muslims. infact any poll you saw, and black americans were overwhelmingly more hateful towards muslims then white americans.

this is all a game my friend. nobody cares about black people in the US either.

the black folks while only about 10-15% of the population make up a HUGE strategic voting bloc. they can make and break elections in a few key 50/50 swing states. that's why democrats are using this for maximum propaganda.

whenever black people come out and vote in force, democrats win (bill Clinton, Obama) whenever the black people are not enthusiastic and don't vote, republicans win (bush, TRump)

the democrats need the black vote. so they are using this racist tactic to fire them up . Candace owens a conservative/intelligent black conservative has gone into great depths on this deception..

On the other hand Iran has actually legtimitly emphasized with black causes. one of the first acts of Irans revolutionary government was to cut ties to apartheid south Africa, and throw Irans full support behind mandela ANC.

Iran also went out of its way to release the black American prisoners/women in the hostage crisis. Iran has always seen black people as exploited victims of racist countries imperialistic designs.

look at this hilarious judge judy video to see a general black man attitude towards a "brown man"

EXACTLY!!!!!!...........The Whites are not the friends, allies or well-wishers of Brown Muslim people. But neither are blacks. The enmity between blacks and whites does NOT make either of them our allies. In fact, in some cases blacks hate Brown Muslim people more than Whites. To hell with whites and blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom