What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say Black woman? Why don't you say *kaliyaa woman?
*Kaali.

Please use the correct gender-noun.

Pakistanis need to be sent to the lunatic asylum!
Your posts which are full of sweeping statements, absurd claims, preconceived notions and blatant exhibition of racism against the entire Pakistani nation prove that the one who should seek psychiatric counseling is your own self.

Can you invite me to your wedding when you marry a black woman.
Judging by his posts, he himself is probably a black guy.

The snowflake type who gets upset if someone calls a black a black.

*Kaali.

Please use the correct gender-noun.

Your posts which are full of sweeping statements, absurd claims, preconceived notions and blatant exhibition of racism against the entire Pakistani nation prove that the one who should seek psychiatric counseling is your own self.

Judging by his posts, he himself is probably a black guy.

The snowflake type who gets upset if someone calls a black a black.

True. Iranians couldn't care less about blacks. This guy most likely is not Iranian.

I never EVER saw a singe black leader come out in support of muslims.

I have seen MANY Black American leaders come out in support of Muslims, but I can't remember their names anymore, the only one that I remember is the most famous Black American pastor Al Sharpton:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_833041

https://www.blackenterprise.com/al-...urt-decision-to-uphold-muslim-travel-ban/amp/

Al Sharpton went even as far as to hide the enslavement of Black Africans by Muslims!

https://www.peaceandtolerance.org/2...-slaves-he-promised-to-help-the-inside-story/

infact any poll you saw, and black americans were overwhelmingly more hateful towards muslims then white americans.

Please post that polls.

In general, for decades Black Americans have been extremely pro-Islam because they believed Muslims were pro-Black and anti-White, especially in the years after 9/11 Black Americans staunchly defended Muslims!

But in the last decade, Black American attitude towards Muslims changed, because they learned about the more than 1000 years of Muslim enslavement of Black Africans, they realized that even today Muslims fanatically hate Black people, they saw how three years ago Black Africans were enslaved in Lybia....this all changed how Black Americans look at Muslims.

this is all a game my friend. nobody cares about black people in the US either.

the black folks while only about 10-15% of the population make up a HUGE strategic voting bloc. they can make and break elections in a few key 50/50 swing states. that's why democrats are using this for maximum propaganda.

whenever black people come out and vote in force, democrats win (bill Clinton, Obama) whenever the black people are not enthusiastic and don't vote, republicans win (bush, TRump)

the democrats need the black vote. so they are using this racist tactic to fire them up . Candace owens a conservative/intelligent black conservative has gone into great depths on this deception..

That's all true but not related to this topic.

On the other hand Iran has actually legtimitly emphasized with black causes. one of the first acts of Irans revolutionary government was to cut ties to apartheid south Africa, and throw Irans full support behind mandela ANC.

Iran also went out of its way to release the black American prisoners/women in the hostage crisis. Iran has always seen black people as exploited victims of racist countries imperialistic designs.

That's all true but I'm not talking about government action, I'm talking about the civil society.

In general I don't even want to defend Black Americans, I already said in post #365

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/musl...hare-their-story.545451/page-25#post-12223115

and in post #372

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/musl...hare-their-story.545451/page-25#post-12289664

that most Black Americans are nothing but useless trash, they are more racist towards White Americans than the other way around!

George Floyd was also trash!

But Muslims indifference towards Floyds death is not based on the behavior of Black Americans, it is ONLY based on their skin colour!!!

My posts are full of facts and evidences of the apocalypticaly racial hatred of the entire Pakistani nation towards the kaliyaa.

If you want me to, I can repost those evidences!

Pakistanis are the biggest kaliyaa haters in the world!

Pakistanis want to develop a biological weapon which is designed to only target the kaliyaa and wipes the kaliyaa from the surface of earth, even if the kaliyaa are Muslims!

Don't try to hide it! Be honest about your feelings!

Half of Africa is Muslim wth are you talking about?
iu

Pakistanis have not the slightest amount of compassion for George Floyd!
Wrong
iu

Pakistanis don't think the cop did anything wrong! In the end he just killed a kaliyaa, so who cares!
Nah we know its just Murica being Murica from trail of tears to Iraq invasion
Pakistanis feel a high degree of euphoria and excitement when they see how George Floyd was slowly suffocated to death!
Projecting much?
Pakistanis now want the cops to drop bombs on all the people who mourn the death of the kaliyaa Floyd!
Nope but I do enjoy the spectacular fall from grace of the empire of evil how the issues they used to destroy countless Muslim countries is coming back to haunt them
In Muslim countries we will never, never, never see this, because in Muslim countries Black lives do NOT matter!!!
Ok so it means the Shiddis of Pakistan are dead or something
iu

Pakistanis have not the slightest amount of compassion for George Floyd!

Pakistanis don't think the cop did anything wrong! In the end he just killed a kaliyaa, so who cares!

Pakistanis feel a high degree of euphoria and excitement when they see how George Floyd was slowly suffocated to death!

Every Pakistani man wishes he was the cop who murdered this disgusting sub-human kaliyaa!

Pakistanis now want the cops to drop bombs on all the people who mourn the death of the kaliyaa Floyd!

And at the same time, Pakistanis demand solidarity for Kashmir!

Pakistanis need to be sent to the lunatic asylum!

Are you men or women ?

Why are you so obsessed with this topic ?

I don't know what to say....horrible, just horrible. Arabs are really a disgusting people! They are so extremely racist....unbelievable! And yet when they come as immigrants to Europe, they seriously complain about the (non-existing!) racism of Whites!

The worst are the two Jordanian guys, the way they speak, the way they laugh....pure evilness, pure slave holder mentality, for them the women are only abeed, very likely even sex-abeed!

Arabs don't deserve even the smallest amount of compassion!

Muaahahahhaaaaa, something very funny came to my mind!

Just imagine:

A very big ceremony hall, which is decorated like in a wedding ceremony, everything white, nice and clean. The hall is full with Pakistani mamas sitting at the tables, all around 50 years old, all dressed very elegantly, all full of joy.......and then suddenly baaaaaang, the door opens and a horde of about 100 very dark-skinned, 10 years old kaliyaa boys storm the hall, all screaming, kaliyaa boys running and jumping all around the Pakistani mamas, the kaliyaa boys rubbing their Black skin into the faces of the Pakistani mamas......and how the Pakistani mamas would react to that, screaming hysterically, many near a heart attack, flailing wildly around them........

Just visualize this scene in your mind!!! Muaaahhahahahaaaa

:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

the **** are u smoking

Muaahahahhaaaaa, something very funny came to my mind!

Just imagine:

A very big ceremony hall, which is decorated like in a wedding ceremony, everything white, nice and clean. The hall is full with Pakistani mamas sitting at the tables, all around 50 years old, all dressed very elegantly, all full of joy.......and then suddenly baaaaaang, the door opens and a horde of about 100 very dark-skinned, 10 years old kaliyaa boys storm the hall, all screaming, kaliyaa boys running and jumping all around the Pakistani mamas, the kaliyaa boys rubbing their Black skin into the faces of the Pakistani mamas......and how the Pakistani mamas would react to that, screaming hysterically, many near a heart attack, flailing wildly around them........

Just visualize this scene in your mind!!! Muaaahhahahahaaaa

:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

What is the reason for the above post? Are you sure you are okay?

PS I don't know if you are trolling or not but your posts keep getting more and more disturbing as time goes on.

Last edited:
What is the reason for the above post?

I mentioned the reason, it just came to my mind. Just visualize the scene, it is extremely funny!

PS I don't know if you are trolling or not but your posts keep getting more disturbing as time goes on.

My posts are always the same, highlighting the fanatical anti-black racism of Muslims, especially of Pakistanis. This was my first Troll post in the whole thread, just look at the Troll posts of all others including you, curiously you don't complain about them. And in contrast to all others, my Troll post is phenomenal, just visualize the scene, it is extremely funny!

I mentioned the reason, it just came to my mind. Just visualize the scene, it is extremely funny!

My posts are always the same, highlighting the fanatical anti-black racism of Muslims, especially of Pakistanis. This was my first Troll post in the whole thread, just look at the Troll posts of all others including you, curiously you don't complain about them. And in contrast to all others, my Troll post is phenomenal, just visualize the scene, it is extremely funny!

There are many other funny things you could visualize. Why this?

Why are you so eager for Pakistanis and other Brown/Olive Skinned Muslim people to accept and integrate with black people? Do you not believe in the freedom of association? What about those blacks who are anti Brown/Olive Skinned people and what nothing to do with us?

I have on many occasions posted anti-indian posts but they have all been in response to anti-Pakistani, anti-Muslim racism from indians and occasionally bengalis too.

There are many other funny things you could visualize. Why this?

Because Pakistanis are THE biggest kaliyaa haters in the world, no other race hates the kaliyaa as much as Pakistanis do, and I have already posted the evidence for that, if you want me to, I can repost those evidences.

And because of this apocalypticaly anti-kaliyaa hatred of Pakistanis, the scene with the Pakistani mamas and the kaliyaa boys came to my mind, just visualize the scene, it is extremely funny!

Why are you so eager for Pakistanis and other Brown/Olive Skinned Muslim people to accept and integrate with black people?

Because Muslims in general, and Pakistanis in particular talk day and night about Ummah Ummah Ummah and Islamic solidarity, but if the Muslim happens to be kaliyaa, then suddenly you don't hear any Ummah Ummah talk anymore, on the contrary, the kaliyaa Muslim gets treated as the biggest scum on earth.

And as Muslims always nurture there victimhood mentality and permanently complain about the wrongdoings against Muslims, I see it as my job to highlight that Muslims themselves are disgusting perpetrators when it comes to the kaliyaa, even if the kaliyaa are Muslims!

What about those blacks who are anti Brown/Olive Skinned people and what nothing to do with us?

1) Don't say Blacks, say kaliyaa!

2) Those kaliyaa do not exist, and I'm not talking about American kaliyaa or UK kaliyaa, they are irrelevant, I'm talking about African kaliyaa, especially African Muslim kaliyaa.

Because Pakistanis are THE biggest kaliyaa haters in the world, no other race hates the kaliyaa as much as Pakistanis do, and I have already posted the evidence for that, if you want me to, I can repost those evidences.

And because of this apocalypticaly anti-kaliyaa hatred of Pakistanis, the scene with the Pakistani mamas and the kaliyaa boys came to my mind, just visualize the scene, it is extremely funny!

Because Muslims in general, and Pakistanis in particular talk day and night about Ummah Ummah Ummah and Islamic solidarity, but if the Muslim happens to be kaliyaa, then suddenly you don't hear any Ummah Ummah talk anymore, on the contrary, the kaliyaa Muslim gets treated as the biggest scum on earth.

And as Muslims always nurture there victimhood mentality and permanently complain about the wrongdoings against Muslims, I see it as my job to highlight that Muslims themselves are disgusting perpetrators when it comes to the kaliyaa, even if the kaliyaa are Muslims!

1) Don't say Blacks, say kaliyaa!

2) Those kaliyaa do not exist, and I'm not talking about American kaliyaa or UK kaliyaa, they are irrelevant, I'm talking about African kaliyaa, especially African Muslim kaliyaa.
Why must a black man marry fair skin women, why cant they marry their own people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom