What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the abeed violated Islam in his pursuit of this woman,

No he did not. The abeed did what Islam requires, he first asked her father, but her father refused, and why? Because of racism (haram), so her father is the one who violated Islam.

The abeed is the perfect Muslim. Her father is the kafer.

Doesnt matter if the father does not agree.

Oh yes it does. The kaliyaa asked her father for permission, but her father refused based on racism, which is haram.

The kaliyaa did nothing wrong.

The kaliyaa is the perfect Muslim, her father is a kafer.

No he did not. The abeed did what Islam requires, he first asked her father, but her father refused, and why? Because of racism (haram), so her father is the one who violated Islam.

The abeed is the perfect Muslim. Her father is the kafer.

Oh yes it does. The kaliyaa asked her father for permission, but her father refused based on racism, which is haram.

The kaliyaa did nothing wrong.

The kaliyaa is the perfect Muslim, her father is a kafer.
Whether the guy is a kaliyaa or fair, poor or rich, its up to the father to decide. If the father is forcing her to marry a criminal etc , that is haram but there is no harm if the father wants a certain people to marry his daughter. Your an iranian, how can you not understand family culture.

If the father is forcing her to marry a criminal etc , that is haram but there is no harm if the father wants a certain people to marry his daughter. Your an iranian, how can you not understand family culture.

If "certain people" means people with a good charakter, personality, education, income,etc....then that's totally OK. But if "certain people" means people of a certain skin-colour, then the father is the biggest kafer that ever existed on this planet.

The abeed is using Islam to his benefit to destroy the family

The abeed is using Islam as it is supposed to be. Her father is blatently violating Islam, he is the one who destroyed the family.

The father will burn in hell for eternity, the abeed and the girl will live in heaven for eternity.

Like convert Muslims they're no good they're insane in every way

Let's assume this is right: Even if the abeed was a born Muslim, the father would have rejected the marriage because of racism!

The father is a kafer and he will burn in hell for eternity.

Whether the guy is a kaliyaa or fair, poor or rich, its up to the father to decide. If the father is forcing her to marry a criminal etc , that is haram but there is no harm if the father wants a certain people to marry his daughter. Your an iranian, how can you not understand family culture.

Iranians have thrown their culture out the window long time ago, look no further than how they live in the west.

I’m in total agreement the parents have a greater say in marriage to guide the family and set up the next generation.

Not going to lie but blacks often times have characteristic or habits that don’t conform to our established culture in Asia — even the educated ones often times act as if they never left the hood in the first place. I’m a firm believer that certain traits are encoded genetically.

I do remember reading a Hadith awhile back stating first marry within family, if not then look in the tribe and lastly look outside.

If "certain people" means people with a good charakter, personality, education, income,etc....then that's totally OK. But if "certain people" means people of a certain skin-colour, then the father is the biggest kafer that ever existed on this planet.

The abeed is using Islam as it is supposed to be. Her father is blatently violating Islam, he is the one who destroyed the family.

The father will burn in hell for eternity, the abeed and the girl will live in heaven for eternity.

Let's assume this is right: Even if the abeed was a born Muslim, the father would have rejected the marriage because of racism!

Your throwing the Kafir word out to loosely and he’s not going to burn in hell and it’s the parents right as well in how their kids will get married.

Everyone's a racist, even animals are it is natural. We're taught to suppress it today as we live in a 'civilized' society where equality and fairness has become central in the way we deal with each other.

People prefer their own kind, when you walk outside you often see people of the same background together. That itself was a choice they made, a racial preference. Blacks in the west stick together and vice-versa. All of that is because of choices they made unconsciously which show racial preference.

Note: I am not talking about couples above, I am talking about friends. You see this on every level, they stick together. Even employers, Indian employer Tata Steel attracts more Indians in the west (not the wannabe white Indians but you get the picture).

Iranians have thrown their culture out the window long time ago, look no further than how they live in the west.

I’m in total agreement the parents have a greater say in marriage to guide the family and set up the next generation.

Not going to lie but blacks often times have characteristic or habits that don’t conform to our established culture in Asia — even the educated ones often times act as if they never left the hood in the first place. I’m a firm believer that certain traits are encoded genetically.

I do remember reading a Hadith awhile back stating first marry within family, if not then look in the tribe and lastly look outside.

Your throwing the Kafir word out to loosely and he’s not going to burn in hell and it’s the parents right as well in how their kids will get married.
Now days munafiqs are trying to modify islam to their selfish desires.

Can someone please give me a quick summary why this thread has 31 pages and is still ongoing? @Homajon what do you want to know?

Now days munafiqs are trying to modify islam to their selfish desires.

Exactly, what people also don’t understand is interracial kids often times could be rejected by their Asian side family or the black side and then they’ll have to face social stigma.

We don’t live in a perfect world.

The issue I have is with the other poster saying if father rejects he’s racist and daughter can still marry against the wishes of the family. When you set this sort of example the next generation will also then take that as an example and violate rules set by parents because mom and dad went against their parents. Then you have a society that doesn’t function on rules and create a broken family system etc.

Exactly, what people also don’t understand is interracial kids often times could be rejected by their Asian side family or the black side and then they’ll have to face social stigma.

The issue I have is with the other poster saying if father rejects he’s racist and daughter can still marry against the wishes of the family. When you set this sort of example the next generation will also then take that as an example and violate rules set by parents because mom and dad went against their parents. Then you have a society that doesn’t function on rules and create a broken family system etc.

I personally, being Arab/Iraqi fully whilst being born in the west faced a cultural clash as I grew up between two worlds. It's very difficult, no need to make that even more complex by being half half. **** all that.

Welcome to the New World Order/End of times
Where zina is wide spread and kids are being born out of zina. Amazingly they made zina halal too.

I personally, being Arab/Iraqi fully whilst being born in the west faced a cultural clash as I grew up between two worlds. It's very difficult, no need to make that even more complex by being half half. **** all that.

I agree with you bro.
I had to go through the same thing and even in the professional working world still face this issue.

Another advantage you haven't being Iraqi is that you have a lot of the most beautiful girls in the world so you don't need to look outside your community for marriage. The vast majority of men who look outside their own race for marriage is because they despise their own women or their own women are not at all good looking.

Welcome to the New World Order/End of times
Where zina is wide spread and kids are being born out of zina. Amazingly they made zina halal too.

Thats the sad reality and I fully blame the parents of the female. We’re going through bride finding for my little brother and often times the mom wants either a doctor, engineer or lawyer for her daughter who’s a lower end BA pass in Psychology or Health Management (both useless degrees). Often times it’s drags on so long and the girl is past 30+ of age and horny; she then have relations with blacks, Hispanics and whites out of frustration and the parents will be forced to settle. Out of shame the parents will make 100s of excuses for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom