What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's a racist, even animals are it is natural. We're taught to suppress it today as we live in a 'civilized' society where equality and fairness has become central in the way we deal with each other.

People prefer their own kind, when you walk outside you often see people of the same background together. That itself was a choice they made, a racial preference. Blacks in the west stick together and vice-versa. All of that is because of choices they made unconsciously which show racial preference.

Note: I am not talking about couples above, I am talking about friends. You see this on every level, they stick together. Even employers, Indian employer Tata Steel attracts more Indians in the west (not the wannabe white Indians but you get the picture).

Muslim are not allowed to be racist, Muslims always say racism is against Islam, but Muslims are actually the biggest racists on earth, one Muslim group hates the other, and what all Muslims agree on is their fanatical hatred towards the abeeds, and that only because the abeeds have a Black skin colour....what does that make out of Muslims? Correct, Kuffar!

@Homajon what do you want to know?

You know that very well.

He'll keep this thread alive 10 years from now

Correct, that is exactly what I want! This thread is the most important thread in the whole PDF and it has to be permanently at the top of the Middle East Section! I will never stop posting in it, it's a never ending story!

I will continue to break the Muslim victimhood mentality and show that Muslims themselves are brutal perpetrators, at least as bad as the West!

Muslim are not allowed to be racist, Muslims always say racism is against Islam, but Muslims are actually the biggest racists on earth, one Muslim group hates the other, and what all Muslims agree on is their fanatical hatred towards the abeeds, and that only because the abeeds have a Black skin colour....what does that make out of Muslims? Correct, Kuffar!

I know that Muslims are hypocrites. My opinion is separate from Islamic views

View attachment 651587
The same goes for this youtuber^^

The bengali girl father refuse the marriage yet this girl disobey her father

The offspring of the above union will ALWAYS be african/black. There will be NOTHING bengali left in the future generations generated by the above breeding. They will always be black.

1) If the fair DNA is really wiped out, does that mean that the fair DNA is inferior to the kaliyaa DNA? Does that mean that kaliyaa are not sub-humans but actually super-humans?

2) Who cares if the fair DNA is wiped out? If the Muslim fair woman and the Muslim kaliyaa man voluntarily married, then whatever child comes out of this marriage is halal, not haram. If you still have a problem with that, that means you are a racist. Is racism allowed in Islam?

We WANT the DNA of Brown/Olive skinned Muslim people to survive. It means a lot to us. We want to have offspring that resemble us and represents our race, culture and heritage. We do NOT WANT to die out breeding the black african race.

The offspring of the above union will ALWAYS be african/black. There will be NOTHING bengali left in the future generations generated by the above breeding. They will always be black.

Soon those kids will be dancing in the street with bright red sneakers calling other bengalis honkeys

The world is doomed!

Exactly, Who are these bengalis and why do they look like people from africa.

I know that Muslims are hypocrites.

If all Muslims would admit that, this would be a major step forward. But no, they try to legitimize their fanatical racism towards the abeeds by finding pathetic excuses for their hatred towards abeeds, they say the abeeds have bad behavior, bad habits, etc... but Muslim abeeds behave like all other Muslims and not like American abeeds.....Muslims hate the abeeds solely for their Black skin colour and nothing else, but they won't say it loudly, because then they would admit they are racist.

At least 90% of Muslims worldwide are infidels and will burn in hell for eternity!!!

My opinion is separate from Islamic views

Really?

In post #444 you said:

"Islam doesn't allow marriage of a woman her age without parents consent, especially her father. She already violated Sharia law with that to start with. "

And in post #451 you said:

"Just like the abeed violated Islam in his pursuit of this woman."

And now you claim your opinion is separate from Islamic views?! What does that make out of you? A liar?!

We WANT the DNA of Brown/Olive skinned Muslim people to survive. It means a lot to us. We want to have offspring that resemble us and represents our race, culture and heritage. We do NOT WANT to die out breeding the black african race.

Sometimes you say you don't want to have relations with kaliyaa because you can't relate to them, then you claim you don't want to have relations because you want to preserve your race. What does that make out of you? A liar!

And don't say "We want", say "I want"!

If a Pakistani Muslim wants to marry a kaliyaa Muslim, then YOUR opinion is totally irrelevant!

Prepare for hellfire!!!

If all Muslims would admit that, this would be a major step forward. But no, they try to legitimize their fanatical racism towards the abeeds by finding pathetic excuses for their hatred towards abeeds, they say the abeeds have bad behavior, bad habits, etc... but Muslim abeeds behave like all other Muslims and not like American abeeds.....Muslims hate the abeeds solely for their Black skin colour and nothing else, but they won't say it loudly, because then they would admit they are racist.

At least 90% of Muslims worldwide are infidels and will burn in hell for eternity!!!

Really?

In post #444 you said:

"Islam doesn't allow marriage of a woman her age without parents consent, especially her father. She already violated Sharia law with that to start with. "

And in post #451 you said:

"Just like the abeed violated Islam in his pursuit of this woman."

And now you claim your opinion is separate from Islamic views?! What does that make out of you? A liar?!

Sometimes you say you don't want to have relations with kaliyaa because you can't relate to them, then you claim you don't want to have relations because you want to preserve your race. What does that make out of you? A liar!

And don't say "We want", say "I want"!

If a Pakistani Muslim wants to marry a kaliyaa Muslim, then YOUR opinion is totally irrelevant!

Prepare for hellfire!!!

It's all the above. I don't relate to them nor do I have ANYTHING at all in common with them. They are all completely alien to me. Hence, I want NOTHING at all to do with them.

It's all the above. I don't relate to them nor do I have ANYTHING at all in common with them. They are all completely alien to me. Hence, I want NOTHING at all to do with them.

Even if they are Muslims?

So you are a kafer!

Great!

Prepare for hellfire!

@Homajon

You cannot force some one to marry the ones that he doesnt like............

Even if they are Muslims?

So you are a kafer!

Great!

Prepare for hellfire!

So according to you, Islam and Allah (swt) only Judge you according to how much you love blacks??????............:disagree:

You know that very well.

Correct, that is exactly what I want! This thread is the most important thread in the whole PDF and it has to be permanently at the top of the Middle East Section! I will never stop posting in it, it's a never ending story!

I will continue to break the Muslim victimhood mentality and show that Muslims themselves are brutal perpetrators, at least as bad as the West!

I dont think non black Muslim hate black Muslim. It is not true. Many Muslim love Muhammad Ali, Hakeem Olajuwon, and others....

So according to you, Islam and Allah (swt) only Judge you according to how much you love blacks??????............:disagree:

1. Don't say Blacks, say kaliyaa!

2. If the kaliyaa are Muslims, then yes.

Prepare for hellfire!!!

@Homajon

You cannot force some one to marry the ones that he doesnt like............

Correct.

I dont think non black Muslim hate black Muslim. It is not true. Many Muslim love Muhammad Ali, Hakeem Olajuwon, and others....

This thread is full of evidences of how fanatically non-black Muslims hate Blacks, there is nothing you can do to downplay that.

And many more evidences will follow!

1. Don't say Blacks, say kaliyaa!

2. If the kaliyaa are Muslims, then yes.

Prepare for hellfire!!!

Correct.

This thread is full of evidences of how fanatically non-black Muslims hate Blacks, there is nothing you can do to downplay that.

And many more evidences will follow!

The people most likely to go to the deepest recesses of hell are the black american soldiers who murdered countless number of innocent Brown/Olive-Skinned Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere. May they burn FOREVER.

The people most likely to go to the deepest recesses of hell are the black american soldiers who murdered countless number of innocent Brown/Olive-Skinned Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere. May they burn FOREVER.

How pathetic!!!

I already told my opinion about American kaliyaa!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/musl...hare-their-story.545451/page-25#post-12223115

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/musl...hare-their-story.545451/page-25#post-12289664

The only thing that matters now is that you apocalypticaly hate kaliyaa Muslims solely because of their skin colour and nothing else!

Kafer, I will not let you change the subject!

Prepare for hellfire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom