What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd rather marry NONE of the above thank you very much.

Why would a Pakistani man, if a gun is pointed at his head and he had to choose between the two, rather marry a Hindu Indian woman than a Kaliyaa Muslim woman?!!

All Pakistanis will burn in hell for eternity!!!

Why would a Pakistani woman rather marry a Hindu Indian man than a Kaliyaa Muslim man?!!
Man, what is your problem? You want us Pakistanis to marry black woman and if we don't we are non-muslims and racists? I really don't understand what the purpose of your rants is.

My bad

Let people decide about thier lives no one should ibterfare in personal lives .they marry to whom . They have relations like LGBT or live togater without marriages . Let peoole live loves as they want we are no one to decide gov is no one to decide law is no one to decide

Why would a Pakistani man, if a gun is pointed at his head and he had to choose between the two, rather marry a Hindu Indian woman than a Kaliyaa Muslim woman?!!

Because that is so likely to happen. Someone is going to come and point a gun to the heads of Pakistani people and force them to marry blacks...........:disagree:

@Homajon are you sure you are Iranian and not indian?

Why would a Pakistani Muslim man rather convert to Hinduism, marry a Hindu Indian woman and start praying to a cow, than marry a pious Muslim kaliyaa woman?!!

Why would a Pakistani Muslim man rather convert to Hinduism, marry a Hindu Indian woman and start praying to a cow, than marry a pious Muslim kaliyaa woman?!!
1. No Pakistani in his sane mind would convert to Hinduism.
2. It's NOT AN ISLAMIC duty to marry outside your race or community.
3. People have different preferences, some don't like big noses, others like brown hair. The king of kings made us all colorfoul and different. Alhamdulillah.
4. Not wanting a Pakistani/Black/Indian/Chinese/European/... wife/husband is not being racist.

I am from Kashmir and my wife is a Pathan women from Lahore. So? I am Pakistani, my parents are Pakistani, I speak Urdu, I love Pakistan and its history so it's naturally to want a Pakistani wife. Isnt it?

It would be racists if someone would totally prohibit marrying black or chinese people, but this is not the case. The great thing amongst Muslims is that they can get along with each other just for being Muslim.

But yes, there are people amongst Muslims who are racist and would never accept a black man / women as husband/wife for their children. But this doesn't make the ENTIRETY of Pakistanis racists. Stop this BS please!

Report the troll.

He is an Iranian guy who made it his life mission to prove Pakistanis are racist, what can we do?

1. No Pakistani in his sane mind would convert to Hinduism.
2. It's NOT AN ISLAMIC duty to marry outside your race or community.
3. People have different preferences, some don't like big noses, others like brown hair. The king of kings made us all colorfoul and different. Alhamdulillah.
4. Not wanting a Pakistani/Black/Indian/Chinese/European/... wife/husband is not being racist.

I am from Kashmir and my wife is a Pathan women from Lahore. So? I am Pakistani, my parents are Pakistani, I speak Urdu, I love Pakistan and its history so it's naturally to want a Pakistani wife. Isnt it?

It would be racists if someone would totally prohibit marrying black or chinese people, but this is not the case. The great thing amongst Muslims is that they can get along with each other just for being Muslim.

But yes, there are people amongst Muslims who are racist and would never accept a black man / women as husband/wife for their children. But this doesn't make the ENTIRETY of Pakistanis racists. Stop this BS please!

Ye bhara dheet insaan he, samaj ni ayegi isko.

Ignore and report trolls.

This thread is full of evidences of how fanatically non-black Muslims hate Blacks, there is nothing you can do to downplay that.

And many more evidences will follow!

LOL you talk about marriage and many people have their own preference. This thread only show that some Pakistani dont like their women to marry black people. Understandable since I also dont like pretty Indonesian women married Malaysian despite we are actually the same race, let alone other race.

Indonesian women married black men (ex football players).

5ecc713986f12.jpeg

LOL you talk about marriage and many people have their own preference. This thread only show that some Pakistani dont like their women to marry black people. Understandable since I also dont like pretty Indonesian women married Malaysian despite we are actually the same race, let alone other race.

Indonesian women married black men (ex football players).

5ecc713986f12.jpeg

Well, the final say has to do with the wali of the girl, who are we to say anything? If she is independent, working, and old enough, she also does not need a wali.

Although I would advise someone to look into the background of spouses and see if it is suitable.

Many times white, latinx, and black youth get drawn away from Islam due to the allure of the society in the West.

I have no issues with black, white, latinx people coming to Muslim countries and staying there, marrying, etc., the problem only is how much they will stick to the religion.

Also if a woman wants to marry a black man, prefer Africans from large Muslim countries over African American etc. due to stronger base.

Saharan and North Africans are very close to Pakistani culture.

Well, the final say has to do with the wali of the girl, who are we to say anything? If she is independent, working, and old enough, she also does not need a wali.

Although I would advise someone to look into the background of spouses and see if it is suitable.

Many times white, latinx, and black youth get drawn away from Islam due to the allure of the society in the West.

I have no issues with black, white, latinx people coming to Muslim countries and staying there, marrying, etc., the problem only is how much they will stick to the religion.

Also if a woman wants to marry a black man, prefer Africans from large Muslim countries over African American etc. due to stronger base.

Saharan and North Africans are very close to Pakistani culture.

Yup, it let to the girls to marry who they like. But even my older brother still need to get blessed from my mother (my father has passed away) to marry Chinese mainland girl. The girl has actually come to Indonesia to get my mother blessing.

My mother doesnt like my brother marry her although she will convert to Islam because my mother want my brother marry Muslim who has strong faith. My brother then cancel the plan to marry her.

Last edited:
Yup, it let to the girls to marry who they like. But even my older brother who want to marry Chinese girl from mainland China and the girl has actually come to Indonesia to get my mother blessing. My mother doesnt like my brother marry her although she will convert to Islam because my mother want my brother marry Muslim who has strong faith. My brother then cancel the plan to marry her.

Good decision. I feel like having strong Muslim background and comfort in identity is the most important factor in intermarriages between Muslims of different cultures.

For example, it is not too strange to see Pakistani marrying Indonesian, Turkish, Arab, etc. because our basic family values are very similar, however you have the same Asiatic/ME/Eurasian Muslim marrying a convert in the West, most likely there will be problems.

I say this from personal experience. However I also see that converts want to marry Muslims of strong background, in that case I would suggest them to move to a Muslim country and immerse themselves in the culture.

In this case, the society will fix any deficiencies found in either spouse.

In my language kaliyaa means "alone," I don't understand what this guys is even saying.

Reported him for nonsense posts.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-19-at-8.54.40-PM.png

Who says dark skin Pakistanis cannot be beautiful?

We have all colors and races, we are a unique civilization in the whole world.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-19-at-8.38.02-PM.png

In my language kaliyaa means "alone," I don't understand what this guys is even saying.

Reported him for nonsense posts.

He's clearly false flagging. He's also confused AF. One minute there is a hindu indian and a muslim arab, then a muslim kaliya and an indian hindu, in the middle he says some other bakwas. Sounds like he got rejected for a rishta or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom