What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo what the **** is going on here? hold up let me light up a joint and start from page 1

Why must a black man marry fair skin women, why cant they marry their own people.

1) A Desi has to say kaliyaa, not black.

2) Where in my post did I talk about marriage?

3) Why do you only ask about kaliyaa man and fair woman? Why don't you ask about kaliyaa woman and fair man?

4) Why is it only a problem for you if a Muslim inter-racial marriage involves a kaliyaa? Why is not a problem for you if a Muslim inter-racial marriage does not involve a kaliyaa?

1) A Desi has to say kaliyaa, not black.

2) Where in my post did I talk about marriage?

3) Why do you only ask about kaliyaa man and fair woman? Why don't you ask about kaliyaa woman and fair man?

4) Why is it only a problem for you if a Muslim inter-racial marriage involves a kaliyaa? Why is not a problem for you if a Muslim inter-racial marriage does not involve a kaliyaa?
1) Kaliyaa

2)This thread is about marriage

3) Because kaliyaa women dont go around looking for fair man to marry.

4)Because kaliyaa man always purposely want fair skin women. Not only that i also have problems when mongoloids man marry other races.

Last edited:
1) Kaliyaa

2)This thread is about marriage

3) Because kaliyaa women dont go around looking for fair man to marry.

4)Because kaliyaa man always purposely want fair skin women. Not only that i also have problems when mongoloids marry man marry other races.

1) Very good!

2) Then you should quote post #1 and not post #434

3) Let's assume kaliyaa women would search only for fair men, what's the problem if the fair men also voluntarily want to marry the kaliyaa women?

4) That's a lie. Kaliyaa men don't only want fair women, and I'm not talking about American kaliyaa or UK kaliyaa, I'm talking about African Muslim kaliyaa.
But let's assume African Muslim kaliyaa men purposely only want fair women, what's the problem if the fair Muslim woman also want to marry the African Muslim kaliyaa man?

3) Let's assume kaliyaa women would search only for fair men, what's the problem if the fair men also voluntarily want to marry the kaliyaa women?

4) That's a lie. Kaliyaa men don't only want fair women, and I'm not talking about American kaliyaa or UK kaliyaa, I'm talking about African Muslim kaliyaa.
But let's assume African Muslim kaliyaa men purposely only want fair women, what's the problem if the fair Muslim woman also want to marry the African Muslim kaliyaa man?
Both have the same problem, the kid is all Kaliyaa, the dna from the fair skin men/women is wipe out from the earth.

Both have the same problem, the kid is all Kaliyaa, the dna from the fair skin men/women is wipe out from the earth.

1) If the fair DNA is really wiped out, does that mean that the fair DNA is inferior to the kaliyaa DNA? Does that mean that kaliyaa are not sub-humans but actually super-humans?

2) Who cares if the fair DNA is wiped out? If the Muslim fair woman and the Muslim kaliyaa man voluntarily married, then whatever child comes out of this marriage is halal, not haram. If you still have a problem with that, that means you are a racist. Is racism allowed in Islam?

1) If the fair DNA is really wiped out, does that mean that the fair DNA is inferior to the kaliyaa DNA? Does that mean that kaliyaa are not sub-humans but actually super-humans?

2) Who cares if the fair DNA is wiped out? If the Muslim fair woman and the Muslim kaliyaa man voluntarily married, then whatever child comes out of this marriage is halal, not haram. If you still have a problem with that, that means you are a racist. Is racism allowed in Islam?

Islam doesn't allow marriage of a woman her age without parents consent, especially her father.

She already violated Sharia law with that to start with. Her father should beat her severely!

The kaaliya man in question is another violator for voluntarily bypassing her parents

That kaaliya pajeet has trespassed his boundary
unnamed.jpg

The same goes for this youtuber^^

The bengali girl father refuse the marriage yet this girl disobey her father

Islam doesn't allow marriage of a woman her age without parents consent, especially her father.

She already violated Sharia law with that to start with. Her father should beat her severely!

The kaaliya man in question is another violator for voluntarily bypassing her parents

A Muslim woman needs the consent of her father no matter her age.
But if her fathers refusal is based on racism (haram), she doesn't need his consent.

And don't say kaliyaa, you are an Arab, say abeed.

1) Infeior or superior , the dna of the fair skin people are wiped out

2) Only unislamic girls agree for a marriage with a kaliyaa men.

What is unislamic about that if the kaliyaa man is Muslim?

Why are you evading my question? I repeat it:

Who cares if the fair DNA is wiped out? If the Muslim fair woman and the Muslim kaliyaa man voluntarily married, then whatever child comes out of this marriage is halal, not haram. If you still have a problem with that, that means you are a racist. Is racism allowed in Islam?

What is unislamic about that if the kaliyaa man is Muslim?

Why are you evading my question? I repeat it:

Who cares if the fair DNA is wiped out? If the Muslim fair woman and the Muslim kaliyaa man voluntarily married, then whatever child comes out of this marriage is halal, not haram. If you still have a problem with that, that means you are a racist. Is racism allowed in Islam?
who cares if the dna is wiped out? are you kidding me? then the future generation, will be kaliyaa who have no relationship with the history of their mother's race.

who cares if the dna is wiped out? are you kidding me? then the future generation, will be kaliyaa who have no relationship with the history of their mother's race.

If the Muslim fair woman and the Muslim kaliyaa man voluntarily married, then whatever child comes out of this marriage is halal, not haram. If you still have a problem with that, that means you are a racist. Is racism allowed in Islam?

If the Muslim fair woman and the Muslim kaliyaa man voluntarily married, then whatever child comes out of this marriage is halal, not haram. If you still have a problem with that, that means you are a racist. Is racism allowed in Islam?

Just like the abeed violated Islam in his pursuit of this woman,

Doesnt matter if the father does not agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom