What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I have more evidences against Pakistanis (and against others), but I don't want to post them all at once, because this thread has to be permanently at the top of the Middle East section!!!

Absolutely great that this Arab guy openly tells the truth about the HATE that Arabs feel for Black people!
Very few Arabs are like him and rather do lying and deniying!

And yet in countries like Belgium or Netherlands the Morrocans have the audacity to complain about racism, while Morrocans themselves are 100 times more racist to Black Africans.....what a disgusting behavior!!!

Pakistani Black haters!!!

Pakistanis will leave no chance to showcase to hateful racist nature towards Black people!!!

If a Turkish woman marries a black man apart from Somalia then she will be not be a Türk anymore but a disgrace. I said Somalian because they are not the same as most blacks from Africa, their characters etc

A Turkish man and woman should only marry a Turk or very close ethnicities with similar culture. First choice Turk from Turkey or North Cyprus, Azerbaycan Türk, second choice should be other Turkic countries a few muslim balkan countries or Pakistan.
You should seriously consider a life in KSA or UAE :D

ne alaka?
Adamlarda bu bir düşünce tarzı değil, direk hayatlarını şekillendiren bir kural. Senin iletini uyumlu gördüm, o yüzden :D They exactly have that mentality, and in practice, no offense.

Adamlarda bu bir düşünce tarzı değil, direk hayatlarını şekillendiren bir kural. Senin iletini uyumlu gördüm, o yüzden :D They exactly have that mentality, and in practice, no offense.

Tam anlamadim, onlardami beni dediklerimle ayni dusunuyor? Sen bende farklimi dusunuyorsun?

art.wahhaj.cnn.jpg

20045481_515243078807279_6415751572997185585_o.jpg

Imam-Murtadha-Gusau-@-Kogi-20190413_064410.jpg

Would Muslims accept one of these men as leader of the Ummah???

Anti Blackness in Arab culture

It is awesome that this guy talks openly about the fanatic racism towards Blacks in the Arab and Desi countries. The racial hate that Arabs and Desis have for Black people is mindblowing, pure fanatical hate, nothing but hate!!!

All the Ummah Ummah talk is nothing but lies, Black African Muslims are regarded to be below animals!!!

art.wahhaj.cnn.jpg

20045481_515243078807279_6415751572997185585_o.jpg

Imam-Murtadha-Gusau-@-Kogi-20190413_064410.jpg

Would Muslims accept one of these men as leader of the Ummah???

NO .

I’ll tell you why , you better sit down

2CA93019-29BD-49B6-BB4E-7F310614F624.jpeg

Who’s that ^^ ?

Anti Blackness in Arab culture

It is awesome that this guy talks openly about the fanatic racism towards Blacks in the Arab and Desi countries. The racial hate that Arabs and Desis have for Black people is mindblowing, pure fanatical hate, nothing but hate!!!

All the Ummah Ummah talk is nothing but lies, Black African Muslims are regarded to be below animals!!!

Can’t be Muslims surely.

upload_2020-5-18_20-4-42.jpeg

Bilal Ibn Rabah RA

The First Person To Enter Jannah- Bilal Ibn Rabah RA.

Adel al-Kabani

Exactly, at least 90% of Arabs and Desis are infidels, thanks for supporting my point.

Not supporting your point and your wrong and a liar as you posted 3 pics and questioned Would Arabs and desis accept so&so as an imaam because of the black skin ?
Imaam of kaabah is a black African first man to enter jannah is a black African .
prophet Muhammad pbuh remember kicked out by Arabs and who help him black African .

these are basic facts every child knows but doesn’t care as colour doesn’t matter at all .

one question I have for you regarding racism

who was the first racist ?

Imaam of kaabah is a black African

That is not leader of the Ummah. And the masses definitely would not have given this position to him, he was put into this position. And the only reason why there was no uproar is because of Obama: In the end of 2008 Barack Hussein Obama became president, the first Black US president and with a Muslim father, and this allowed the Saudi King four month later put the first ever Black Imam of Kaabah in his position.
If Obama didn't exist, then al-Kalbani would have never gotten his position!

first man to enter jannah is a black African .

Correct, and as I already said in post #70:

By biologicaly hating black people, Muslims automatically hate Bilal!

who was the first racist ?

You!

Your desperate attemps to change the subject will not succeed! You Desi hate the kaaliya more than any thing else. You are the biggest kaaliya haters in the world. In this thread I've posted dozens of evidences of how much you hate the kaaliya, it is totally impossible to hide your racial hatred towards the kaaliya!

And by the way: I can do this for the next hundred pages!

That is not leader of the Ummah. And the masses definitely would not have given this position to him, he was put into this position. And the only reason why there was no uproar is because of Obama: In the end of 2008 Barack Hussein Obama became president, the first Black US president and with a Muslim father, and this allowed the Saudi King four month later put the first ever Black Imam of Kaabah in his position.
If Obama didn't exist, then al-Kalbani would have never gotten his position!

Correct, and as I already said in post #70:

By biologicaly hating black people, Muslims automatically hate Bilal!

You!

Your desperate attemps to change the subject will not succeed! You Desi hate the kaaliya more than any thing else. You are the biggest kaaliya haters in the world. In this thread I've posted dozens of evidences of how much you hate the kaaliya, it is totally impossible to hide your racial hatred towards the kaaliya!

And by the way: I can do this for the next hundred pages!

Your a fraud
Your not a black man .
You don’t even know who the first racist was so your at best a fashion Muslim but I doubt it .

joke shit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom