What's new

MUSLIM INTERRACIAL COUPLE SHARE THEIR STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Islam is pretty clear about this. Our holy Prophet (peace be upon him) categorically said that no one is superior to another person due his creed, colour, language or ethnicity. The person who is God fearing is closest to the Almighty.
Can you please tell that to @PAKISTANFOREVER - He is for some reason just infatuated with color and Wiener size.

i'm just saying do not be the parent who beat up their children without they knowing what they did wrong.

They know very well what they are doing, but they don't think what they do is wrong, as you can see in this thread.

some might think you are trolling some countries.

I have said several times that Iranians are racist towards Blacks, in fact I'm the only one who has openly and directly criticized my own people, in contrast to all others who only do lying and deniying.

wow, your concept of racism seem to be obscured and dilusioned

No, you are dilusioned. Racism includes the word race. When you are racist towards someone, you hate him because of his race, his DNA, his biological makeup.
You cannot be racist towards a culture. If you hate someone because of his culture, that's called chauvinism, not racism!

And it's nonsense when Muslims claim that the West is racist towards Muslims, because Muslims are a religious group and not a race.

No, you are dilusioned. Racism includes the word race. When you are racist towards someone, you hate him because of his race, his DNA, his biological makeup.

If that is true than DNA is a modern concept and nothing to do with ummah in the first place(1500 year old concept), muslims weren't aware of DNA and genetics weren't racist.

regards

Oh and some Muslims admit that they are hateful towards Blacks, but they say that's not because of racism (a lie), but because of the behavior of the Blacks, and they mix up all Blacks, Muslim and non-Muslim, Africans and non-Africans, they just say "Blacks".
And as an example they bring up Black Americans (or UK Blacks).
Yes, Black Americans mostly behave like trash, but I don't understand why Black Africans should be held responsible for that, especially Black African Muslims.

One video that perfectly shows the difference between an Afro-American and a Black African Muslim is the following:

CT Fletcher is a typical Black American, they way he speaks, his countenance, his gesticulation, etc....I don't have to go into detail. And he is an old man, now imagine how he was when he was young.

Iron Biby a.k.a. Cheick Ahmed al-Hassan Sanou is a Black African Muslim from Burkina Faso....he is a gigantic monster, but look how he behaves: friendly, respectful, well-mannered, soft-spoken, civilized, educated, good-hearted, beautiful smile, no cursing, no shouting, no asocial behavior,.....the list is endless!

And the average Black African Muslim is exactly like him!

Don't ever put Black African Muslims and Black Americans into one basket, they are totally different!

So when you hate Black African Muslims, don't blame it on their behavior, be honest and tell the real reason why you hate them!!!

Oh and some Muslims admit that they are hateful towards Blacks, but they say that's not because of racism (a lie), but because of the behavior of the Blacks, and they mix up all Blacks, Muslim and non-Muslim, Africans and non-Africans, they just say "Blacks".
Yes, Black Americans mostly behave like trash, but I don't understand why Black Africans should be held responsible for that, especially Black African Muslims.

One video that perfectly shows the difference between an Afro-American and a Black African Muslim is the following:

CT Fletcher is a typical Black American, they way he speaks, his countenance, his gesticulation, etc....I don't have to go into detail. And he is an old man, now imagine how he was when he was young.

Iron Biby a.k.a. Cheick Ahmed al-Hassan Sanou is a Black African Muslim from Burkina Faso....he is a gigantic monster, but look how he behaves: friendly, respectful, well-mannered, soft-spoken, civilized, educated, good-hearted, beautiful smile, no cursing, no shouting, no asocial behavior,.....the list is endless!

Don't ever put Black African Muslims and Black Americans into one basket, they are totally different!

So when you hate Black African Muslims, don't blame it on their behavior, be honest and tell the real reason why you hate them!!!
A lot of people mix up bad African American culture with how africans from Africa really are no its not like this at all

Apart from indians, ALL OTHER races are humans. indians are not. indians are a distinct different species, separate from the rest of humanity.
where did you copy i from the elders of zion? :D

This show from Turkish TV talks about the racism of Muslims towards Blacks in the UK, even though this Blacks are Muslims:

youtu.be/RK4Br42gMDE

It is not the White British infidels who are racist towards them, no, their Muslim "brothers" are racist towards them!

And you can see the guests in the show are even holding back, they use a very soft language, and of course everybody wants to avoid the elephant in the room: Pakistanis! They don't want to use the word Pakistan, they only talk about "Asians", while it's clear that in the UK the hatred comes first and foremost from Pakistanis! And that's no wonder, because in general Pakistanis deeply hate Black People, it's just pure fanatical hate, nothing but hate!!!
But still Pakistanis have the audacity to demand solidarity for Kashmir, while Pakistanis themselves have not the slightest amount of compassion for Black African Muslims, because they are so deeply disgusted of the black skin colour!

Learn how to respect people, waryaa. African Americans are a great people. Truth is, if you're a visible minority and run into issue in America, where your rights is violated, the first people who stand up for you are the African Americans.

This goofy @Homajon is running with a gibberish. Before you speak up for anyone else, learn how not to generalize people and respect people.

This show from Turkish TV talks about the racism of Muslims towards Blacks in the UK, even though this Blacks are Muslims:

youtu.be/RK4Br42gMDE

It is not the White British infidels who are racist towards them, no, their Muslim "brothers" are racist towards them!

And you can see the guests in the show are even holding back, they use a very soft language, and of course everybody wants to avoid the elephant in the room: Pakistanis! They don't want to use the word Pakistan, they only talk about "Asians", while it's clear that in the UK the hatred comes first and foremost from Pakistanis! And that's no wonder, because in general Pakistanis deeply hate Black People, it's just pure fanatical hate, nothing but hate!!!
But still Pakistanis have the audacity to demand solidarity for Kashmir, while Pakistanis themselves have not the slightest amount of compassion for Black African Muslims, because they are so deeply disgusted of the black skin colour!

COMPLETE Rubbish. We don't hate Black people. Why should we? They have never done anything to us and we have NEVER done anything to them. Think you need to ask that question to those who enslaved the blacks and committed genocide against them for 300 years.

Learn how to respect people, waryaa. African Americans are a great people. Truth is, if you're a visible minority and run into issue in America, where your rights is violated, the first people who stand up for you are the African Americans.

1. This doesn't negate the fact that Black Americans mostly behave like trash.

2. Yes, Black Americans always seek alliances with other minorities to support them in their hate towards White Americans. But if you like Whites and talk positively about them, the Black American will NEVER support you!
And the funny thing is: There really exists racism towards Blacks, but it doesn't come from Whites, it comes from the Mexican immigrants, who REALLY hate Blacks and love to kill Blacks, but the Black American always ignores this and continues to seek an alliance with the same Mexican, in the hope that the Mexican will support him in his hate against the White.

COMPLETE Rubbish. We don't hate Black people. Why should we?

Oh yes you do! I went through this thread and I found this post of you.

Regardless of culture or religion, ALL non-black races/communities see marrying/breeding with blacks as an extremely immoral and disgusting act.

You yourself said marrying a Black is an extremely disgusting act, and what is even worse, you call it immoral....this just shows how fanatically racist you are towards Black Africans. There exists absolutely no word to describe the hatred that Pakistanis feel towards humans with a black skin colour, it is hatred in its purest form.....HATE!!!

Feel free to ignore my comment, but I find it interesting that people are so stuck on this stupid subject, that this thread has survived 2 years.

Just an observation.

1. This doesn't negate the fact that Black Americans mostly behave like trash.

2. Yes, Black Americans always seek alliances with other minorities to support them in their hate towards White Americans. But if you like Whites and talk positively about them, the Black American will NEVER support you!
And the funny thing is: There really exists racism towards Blacks, but it doesn't come from Whites, it comes from the Mexican immigrants, who REALLY hate Blacks and love to kill Blacks, but the Black American always ignores this and continues to seek an alliance with the same Mexican, in the hope that the Mexican will support him in his hate against the White.

Oh yes you do! I went through this thread and I found this post of you.

You yourself said marrying a Black is an extremely disgusting act, and what is even worse, you call it immoral....this just shows how fanatically racist you are towards Black Africans. There exists absolutely no word to describe the hatred that Pakistanis feel towards humans with a black skin colour, it is hatred in its purest form.....HATE!!!

It's not hate, it's simply wanting to preserve one's race. Nothing more.

So mich racism in this post. Have some shame dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom