What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Khalistan ki tension na lo.we will take care of it.

somehow we need to convince asad and akbar owaisi to give up hyderabad and instead claim gujarat.

Is there a map outlining these fantasies? That would help this discussion.

somehow we need to convince asad and akbar owaisi to give up hyderabad and instead claim gujarat.
:lol: why not andaman it is strategic and you can exchange it with china for some thing else.
Pakistani goes shopping.:P

Is there a map outlining these fantasies? That would help this discussion.
No it is a failsafe distributed fantasy system where each one will have his own map. If they were to be exchange it among themselves they will come to blows on whose map/idea is right one.

there is one advanced one @haviZsultan whose special focus is on lucknow. if you are lucky you might get lucknowi biryani for giving ear to his fantasy. I say eat biryani while it lasts :partay:.

No it is a failsafe distributed fantasy system where each one will have his own map. If they were to be exchange it among themselves they will come to blows on whose map/idea is right one.

there is one advanced one @haviZsultan whose special focus is on lucknow. if you are lucky you might get lucknowi biryani for giving ear to his fantasy. I say eat biryani while it lasts :partay:.

Okay forget the maps, may be we can agree on a slogan, as was asked earlier?

Gentlemen and ladies,

It gives me great pride to start this thread----. A lot of changes have occurred in the indian sub-continent in the last year or two.

The relationship of the hindus towards other minorities has taken a dive for the worst. The persecution of the Christians, Sikhs and muslims is reaching new heights.

The ban on eating cow meat and the execution of those who do---is going to setup a new trend in the hate relation between the different ethnic groups of Hindustan.

With the police and state agencies supporting the hindu extremists and participating in the killing of the minorities----gentlemen---and ladies----I give the muslims of India a new slogan----

A SEPERATE NATION FOR MILLION MUSLIMS

that constitute almost 1/3rd the population of india---so they should ask for 1/3rd the land to create their own state.

It is about time---that the indian muslims come out of the subjugation and the rule of tyranny and ask for their rightful position in the society and a country of their own.

I would recommend the Pakistani readers on ths thread---those who have feelings and have writing skills and better knowledge about this issue----to propagate this idea in all the web pages and threads that they can come up----write up in the news papers and if they knw any TV hosts----let us start a movement----.

Let payback those who wanted our separation and breakage----. This is the time---this is the place---let us start a movement---let us forget our differences for a while----gentlemen and ladies---let us do this for Pakistan.

@Indus Falcon @PWFI @WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Shamain @Akheilos @fakhre mirpur @Raja.Pakistani @Color_Less_Sky @Think Tank consultants @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Humble Analyst

My apologies to other Pakistanis---if you read this thread spread it like a wild fire---and if you know anyone in the Pakistani media---ask them to talk about it---.

Let this be my salvation for the sins that I have committed in my life---make me proud----light the fire---start the fire---let it burn---let it rip---. Pakistan zindabad----Pakistan zindabad---Pakistan zindabad.

Your Generals tried to separate Kashmir three times from India and the result was formation of Bangladesh. Indian Muslims have already told your General Musharraf to butt out of their affairs. Do not try bite more than you can chew. We will put you in your place.

by 2020 Tamilnadu, Khalistan and Kashmir will be independent countries ....

by 2020 Tamilnadu, Khalistan and Kashmir will be independent countries ....

Don't know about that.

Your recently departed brethren from LTTE couldn't achieve an independent Tamil Eelam from a country as small Srilanka, in the end were mercilessly crushed.

And the Fact is, that is what happened most militancies unless they are being supported by a bigger power.

It is good that Indian Muslim start a new start because by 2050, India may be 30% Muslims.

I am for good of Hindus.

Sorry to burst your bubble. You can only hope for such situation in India, but Pakistan is in no position to interfere in India. Any such think interfere and Pakistan will be in the midst of a civil war. You cannot fight proxy wars with countries that are 10 time more resources full than you. You will loose and loose badly.
Oh I am scared.....10 times bigger nation of pathological cowards and psychos

the boundaries have already been drawn and won't change. the last 10 years would have killed more Muslims in Pakistan than in India from the last 50 years.

this is the same attitude and reason why Muslims are being hated all over the world. first you need separate laws then separate land .

first create examples where Muslims has done something for the society they live in,I don't mean individual contributions but as a group which one can be proud of.

the boundaries have already been drawn and won't change. the last 10 years would have killed more Muslims in Pakistan than in India from the last 50 years.

this is the same attitude and reason why Muslims are being hated all over the world. first you need separate laws then separate land .

first create examples where Muslims has done something for the society they live in,I don't mean individual contributions but as a group which one can be proud of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom