What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Whats wrong with a little bit of expansion? Eh. You're going to abandon the chance for Pakistan to become a super power and larger just because these people are "different from us"??

The muhajirs or migrants are the same thing as the muslims there. Lucknow should go to Pakistanis. We all came from there sometime and are now staunchly Pakistani.
"Please don't merge it with Pakistan, we Pakistanis are ethnically and culturally different to them, they can have their own little state but we don't want mergers."

Thats a good tight slap, now you should know your place among your ilk. Yourhave the attitude of barbaric hordes of 13th century treating ppl as cattle and act as feudal lord who owns the land. If you want to make pakistan super power work hard like japan not indulge in expansionist fantasies. Must be one of those junk feudal nawabis who treats ppl as slaves. Seems you are experiencing withdrawal pains of losing power.

All I will say here Sir is that it will take a bit more than a troll thread on PDF for Muslims in India to carve out yet another enclave based on thier religion. Quite a bite more, in fact.

Pappy,

---I am getting old---but I have not gone stupid yet---. I know what it would take. Sometimes a slogan here a slogan there can just create small waves-.

Pappy,

---I am getting old---but I have not gone stupid yet---. I know what it would take. Sometimes a slogan here a slogan there can just create small waves-.

So what slogan did you suggest here, Sir, or did I miss it?

"Please don't merge it with Pakistan, we Pakistanis are ethnically and culturally different to them, they can have their own little state but we don't want mergers."

Thats a good tight slap, now you should know your place among your ilk. Yourhave the attitude of barbaric hordes of 13th century treating ppl as cattle and act as feudal lord who owns the land. If you want to make pakistan super power work hard like japan not indulge in expansionist fantasies. Must be one of those junk feudal nawabis who treats ppl as slaves. Seems you are experiencing withdrawal pains of losing power.

You can't help it. Such mentalities was brought down upon them by the invaders that converted and slapped such ideologies into them.

Pappy,

No can control these waves unfortunately. It is often the people who make waves are first ones to drown.

If you want a Muslim country that is completely by the books, because you cant live with other humans of other viewpoints, you can go and make the Caliphate with ISIS. And please stop immigrating to countries with such ideologies.

If you want a Muslim country that is completely by the books, because you cant live with other humans of other viewpoints, you can go and make the Caliphate with ISIS. And please stop immigrating to countries with such ideologies.
Yes , completely agree with you. why do these ppl keep on constantly cribbing, complaining and finally resort to violence. ISIS caliphate is the right place for them.

What is distinct feature and traits of Indians? GUJARATIS DIFFER FROM MARATHIS AND RAJASTHANIS. Maratihi differs in appearance from Keralites and udias. So physical traits of Indian is a totally nonsense. Indian punjabi looks much alike to Pakistani Punjabi. Even Rajasthanis and Gujaratis look much alike to Sindhis rather than Kerelites and Tamils.
It is the culture and ethos which distinguishes indian from others. In many aspects Pakistanis are more alike than north indians than Bloch and pastuns.

How can anybody have guts to speak against somebody died years ago?

Why are you so sensitive about one lynching of Muslim. They have killed thousand of Hinus starting from Kashmir to Kolkatta and Hyderabad.

Imagine one Shia in pakistan saying that remove the police and we will kill each Sunni in Pakistan. They can say in india, get elected and say it again.
I am saying when bal thakarey was alive.. and even after his death two person from maharashtra was arrested by police for writing something against Bal Thakarey..

The thread is being moved. It doesn't belong in the Pakistani sections.

Anyway the new muslim country should border Pakistan so that atleast we are no more the direct neighbor of india.

Anyway the new muslim country should border Pakistan so that atleast we are no more the direct neighbor of india.

Isn't that where Khalistan is supposed to be? Wouldn't that be another issue?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom