What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

As I said, it comes from your lack of comprehension, No state law explicitly bans the consumption of beef. There is a lack of uniformity among State laws governing cattle slaughter. Read more about it and come back.
You carefully avoided my question. Why is pork and drinking not banned like beef is in Kashmir-specially in Kashmir infact. Why not ban smoking in Punjab as the sikhs don't smoke. Even with state majoritarianism the policy of beef ban is severely flawed. It is a basic way to control the lives of the people and traipsing over their century old traditions.

We muslims eat the cow-are told to eat it in fact. A ban, uniform or not or existant in Kashmir which is Muslim majority doesn't make sense unless one religions laws are being imposed on another. India is doing what England did in Scotland. Slowly the indigenous muslim culture will gradually but surely disappear-if India is not stopped So save the speeches sir.

Last edited:
Madarsa education is far better than RSS kanjar khana that you and your PM attended. Anyways Jammu Muslim genocide is real unlike drama of Kashmiri Pandit massacre.

What is convenient to some specially educated brain is real. Now I come to know that when Zaid Hamid gave the proof of Allah's soldiers riding the horses with naked swords beat the Indian army , people listening him got emotional and clapped for a while. Mullah and the reason are north pole and south pole.

A Pakistani talking about Lucknow and freedom for Indian Muslims in Lucknow = Hindutvavadi talking about Karachi and freedome for Pakistani Hindus in Sindh, while carrying out state sponsored killings in Balochistan. Same coin, two sides. Both are bigots.

Muslim nation leads to Bangladesh.
Muslim nation lead to state atrocities in Balochistan.

There is a higher chance of ensuring Pakistan turns into the fertile province of Pakistani Punjab, with certain provinces being merged into Afghanistan, Balochistan being independent and Sindh being absorbed into India, than Lucknow (I am laughing here, have you ever been to Lucknow?) becoming separate.

You know what the problem with your kind is? You do not get it when you are beaten. You still try the same strategy which resulted in your own disasters. Pakistan is probably the only country which is ever ready for suicide for some other idiots cause. Idiots of the world unite should be the slogan.

Last edited:
Do they educate bomb making as Chemisty course in RSS Kanjar Khana? :D

The people like him can create any sort of story and lie to any extent. He said that Genocide on Muslim in Kashmir is real and genocide of pundits is fake. How can you argue with the people who do not understand the references, do not follow basic logic of argument. They can never speak truth.

Some Dinosaurs were in majority here as well. Let's bring them back to life, it's their rightful home. Idiot!

Dinosaurs are eliminated from earth while hindus are displaced from their home. Nothing is wrong if they are bought back. Bad comparison.

You carefully avoided my question. Why is pork and drinking not banned like beef is in Kashmir-specially in Kashmir infact. Why not ban smoking in Punjab as the sikhs don't smoke. Even with state majoritarianism the policy of beef ban is severely flawed. It is a basic way to control the lives of the people and traipsing over their century old traditions.

We muslims eat the cow-are told to eat it in fact. A ban, uniform or not or existant in Kashmir which is Muslim majority doesn't make sense unless one religions laws are being imposed on another. India is doing what England did in Scotland. Slowly the indigenous muslim culture will gradually but surely disappear-if India is not stopped So save the speeches sir.
For the N'th time : No state law explicitly bans the consumption of beef. There is a lack of uniformity among State laws governing cattle slaughter.

read it slowly this time.

It tells some unpleasant truth to him so it is Gospel ut if similar thing is written for India than it is truth for him.

india 2 be sliced 2 8 pieces by 2020. 1 piece 4 hindu brahmin. 1 piece 4 dalit. 1 piece 4 christian and sikh and rest include kashmir 4 indian muslim. then peace in region. mughal ruler 2 kind 2 hindu when had chance 2 cut india 2 pieces

And he got a feeling for doing some great service for his nation.

There's no ban on eating beef, similar to there's no ban of consuming alcohol in Gujarat..The ban rather - there's no license provided for abbattoirs for slaughter. Whatever slaughter that happens is illegal in nature. Cow / animal hide meant for leather is licensed in most cases...not for consumption.

States ban slaughter in the form of not providing licenses..so anyone indulging in it commits an offense.

Gujarat bans sale of liquor, Tamil Nadu bans use of explosives - not ban on mining or possession of explosives under license.

You carefully avoided my question. Why is pork and drinking not banned like beef is in Kashmir-specially in Kashmir infact. Why not ban smoking in Punjab as the sikhs don't smoke.
Drinking & smoking does not kill any living soul other than the idiot who does it. Next give some valid excuses not some crap nonsense just for sake of argument.

Yeah if some one or some body says kill ppl you will start killing them correct ? Why you dont have brains of your own to think about sensitivity of other ppl. Dont you ppl riot, kill , bomb when some body draws a cartoon or says some thing against islam ? You also better be prepared to accept it from other side too.

What indigenous muslim culture ? Take a hike and get lost, muslim culture is not indigenous to india. Stop imposing alien stuff on my country. Your camel in tent attitude does not impress any one. better sell your idea in a place of camel owners not india.

Majority of India is rural. Secularism or tolerance is not learned in these places. It is the cities and progressive states like in southern India, that the need for co-existing is respected. Gau Mata politics and regular RSS sakha (mastishka-prakshalana) injections are enough to make them more extreme especially true with tribes in northern India. A visit of Togadia is good enough to heat the blood. But, when you remember that what you recited as pledge in school days is no where true, but India is the country only for Hindus and where the RSS killer is gaining more respect than Mahatma, it was shocking. When you Hindu lives in a Islamic state, perhaps you will understand what we minorities are afraid of. Luckily, living in Kerala, we are saved from Hindi heartland Hindu-Muslim violence and barbarity.

Sunni Muslims are 18crores or more in India. If RSS agenda of Hindu land where Bahlikas/Mlechcha's are to be culled and the blood is used to purify the land of Bharat is followed, India will be in civil wars, totally going back to 19th century. RSS & Co are good at targetting Christians and other weaker groups. It is in the interest of India as a secular country that both Hindu and Muslim religionists must be controlled and a development focus oriented irreligious political party (like AAP) must be in power. Congress was lootere, BJP the RSS religious nutjobs. This time RSS will want to topple India's secular system and democracy for their violent agendas literally throwing this nation into anarchy.

I could make out who would have given your BS post a positive rating. It is the habit of Muslims to complain. Thy even see discrimination in US, Canada and Europe. RSS people are impotent if they have such agenda for years and could not not do anything. You people are simply great. You had a majority in only one state called Kashmir and you executed your agenda of religious cleansing of Hindus from kashmir. You have your agenda in Kerala too. Sharia court ordered the chopping off the hand of a christian professor and the same was executed.

It is surprising that you see a savior in AAP. Let them speak against Bukhari for issuing Fatwa against Ahemadia or let him speak against Jatt Maha sabha. Muslim may live much more happily among Hindu majority than vice a versa.

It took a further 80 years for Indian Muslims to realize that Jinnah was right after all ....

Had 80% of BDeshis would have felt that, there would not have been Bangladesh. It would have been east and west pakistan. If you are so passionate of Jinhas dream, start a movement of reintegrating BD with Pakistan. Who stops you?

in fact these were indian leaders who claimed in 47 that Pakistan wont survive more than few days. but we did against all odds and at the same tine giving you nightmares
Please provide the reference. who taught that.

No, it is more to do with your lack of understanding of what really is the constitution w.r.t to cow slaughter.
"The "Preservation, protection and improvement of stock and prevention of animal diseases, veterinary training and practice" is Entry 15 of the State List of the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution, meaning that State Legislatures have exclusive powers to legislate the prevention of slaughter and preservation of cattle."

No state law explicitly bans the consumption of beef. There is a lack of uniformity among State laws governing cattle slaughter. The strictest laws are in Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh, where the slaughter of cow and its progeny, including bulls and bullocks of all ages, is completely banned. Most States prohibit the slaughter of cows of all ages. However, Assam and West Bengal permit the slaughter of cows of over the ages of 10 and 14 years, respectively. Most States prohibit the slaughter of calves, whether male or female. With the exception of Bihar and Rajasthan, where age of a calf is given as below 3 years, the other States have not defined the age of a calf. According to the National Commission on Cattle, the definition of a calf being followed in Maharashtra, by some executive instructions, was "below the age of 1 year"

You beat me to it. Thanks.

Again, no one has disproved the ground realities. I live in London (UK), the most advanced, developed, multiracial and cosmopolitan city in the entire world. I have seen and observed ALL races for over 28 years. I have seen 1000s of indians and Pakistanis. I don't live in the deepest of india were I'm surrounded only by indian people. My experience therefore puts me in a position wherby I can make valid judgements of the racial and physical nature of both Indians and Pakistanis. For some reason, Indians from india claim that Pakistanis are the same race as them wheras Indians born and raised in the west admit that Pakistanis are a completely different racial stock to them. Most educated Pakistanis and those brought up in the west all know this to be true. The only Pakistanis who say otherwise are those that live in Pakistan and who are anti-Muslim liberal traitors. As I have said before (despite all the propaganda and BS) Pakistanis differ to Indians in terms or race, physical appearance & features, culture and heritage. In nearly 30 years I have never mistook a Pakistani for an indian or vice-versa. When I see a Pakistani man, woman or child and then I see an indian man, woman or child I know that they are not the same race or have the same heritage. Indians have distinct features and physical traits that non-indianss don't have. I have worked with, studied with and done business with many Indians over 20 years and not on one occasion did I ever feel or notice anything remotely similar with them nor did I feel any sort of connection with them like I do with Pakistanis or other Muslims. In fact 2 years ago, an indian from india said to a Pakistani colleague of mine that he had been taught that Pakistanis were the "same race" as Indians but coming to London had completely dispelled that myth. That Pakistanis are not indian in any way whatsoever. As far as identity crises goes, the only Pakistanis who say that are the brainwashed anti-Muslim, anti-patriotic limp-wristed liberal traitors. Pakistani culture is based on our unique racial heritage and Islam (something an indian can never understand). By the way, the difference between Pakistanis and Indians is far far greater than that between Chinese, South Koreans and Japanese. I can testify to this 100%.

Again, please can someone explain that if Pakistanis are descendants of weak minded and low caste hindus than why do Pakistanis not resemble or bare any physical resemblance to modern day hindus?

What is distinct feature and traits of Indians? GUJARATIS DIFFER FROM MARATHIS AND RAJASTHANIS. Maratihi differs in appearance from Keralites and udias. So physical traits of Indian is a totally nonsense. Indian punjabi looks much alike to Pakistani Punjabi. Even Rajasthanis and Gujaratis look much alike to Sindhis rather than Kerelites and Tamils.
It is the culture and ethos which distinguishes indian from others. In many aspects Pakistanis are more alike than north indians than Bloch and pastuns.

I think no body had guts to even talk against Bal Thakerey or Shiv Sena in India...

How can anybody have guts to speak against somebody died years ago?

India's Hyderabad should be integrated with Pakistan. So Muslims don't get lynched for eating beef.

Why are you so sensitive about one lynching of Muslim. They have killed thousand of Hinus starting from Kashmir to Kolkatta and Hyderabad.

The video you are posting is of a Hindu hardliner speaking about a Muslim hardliner.
I can post thousands of videos of Pakistani terrorists and extremists spreading hate against your Pakistani minorities but none of the Pakistani minorities can even think of doing that.

You see we in India have the freedom to allow hardliner from every religion and faith to express their view in peaceful manner and we don't kill them just because they don't agree with our beliefs as you do in Pakistan.

Imagine one Shia in pakistan saying that remove the police and we will kill each Sunni in Pakistan. They can say in india, get elected and say it again.

Let this be my salvation for the sins that I have committed in my life---make me proud----light the fire---start the fire---let it burn---let it rip---. Pakistan zindabad----Pakistan zindabad---Pakistan zindabad.

Over 40 pages should be "salvation" might be enough for the OP, the fire lit and burning brightly.

But the causality in all these attack is not even a fraction of what we show in couple of days back in Pakistan.

t's easy to be politically correct. It comes cheap.
Internet, newsprint and social media is full of how it is all Modi's fault, that a lot of people got killed in riots. But not a fraction of that attention goes towards those who halted a train in a station, locked up a whole coach and set it on fire, with all the people inside it, in broad daylight. Why do people always talk about what followed and hardly talk about what started it ?

Because they are color blind.

If the constitution guarantees everyone equality why is there a type of Hinduization in constitution. You must admit that in many ways Hindus are favored. The biggest example is the cow slaughter ban and its imposition in a muslim majority region like Kashmir.

Absolutely wrong. Constitution guarantee special status to minorities which includes the right to have 4 wives,religious teaching in Madrasa, right to own huge property and money without government intervention etc etc. Non of them is available to Hindus. Who so ever support cow slaughter should first of all return those special previllage including the special status J & K.

This is so boring. The replies, justifications and answers have become universal for Indians. The sense of deprivation of muslims is increasing in the meanwhile. I find it unfortunate that this thinking is rising in India while the muslims are becoming weaker. Sickularism is the talk of the day-not how muslims in Kashmir have an alien law imposed on them. If this continues muslims will be forced to take up arms. We are peaceful people but we never accept mistreatment.

Whats worse is the mistreatment and then the insinuation that we are getting extra rights. I don't know what to do. The only way is convincing ordinary Hindus that they are wrong about the muslims having extra rights but the Hindus are themselves influenced by the Hindutvas and believe everything like it is the bible. I want to show the communal face of BJP so that more muslims do not become "traitors" like our family did. Its for the good of India. But no matter what I do I cannot convince them.

Back
Top Bottom