What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

Going by the rss logic they may as well force muslim kids to remove face mask for ascertaining their institutional identity while directing others to wear it .
they too wore a uniform and did not cover their head.

The snap alone is a dead give away that not even in a millennium they are going to be allowed by the local community to attend school

All schools I know had Uniform. Uni=>single.
There are specific rules to be followed in specific institutes, societies, countries.
Some people want 'special treatment' everywhere. Right to pray, right to wear, right to do this, right to do that.
It is so irritating.
Anyone wanting 'special treatment' should be shown his/her place.

funny u have no issues in accomodating sikhs...

1642592234690.png

Attachments

• 1642592209954.png
    1642592209954.png
    434 KB · Views: 15
The snap alone is a dead give away that not even in a millennium they are going to be allowed by the local community to attend school

That snap seems to be of Rajasthan, one of the worst performing state for female education.

But even there out of all the school going age population, only 13.5 % of girls do not enroll to schools, while 11.5 % of boys do not enroll to school.

86.5 % of all girls attend primary school. Though the number half for finishing secondary school.

So you would be wrong in thinking they did not go to school.

This is one such random Rajasthan govt. school. Look at the uniform.

.jpg

Another Rajasthan govt. school in some random village.

INDIA-HEALTH-VIRUS-EDUCATION-2_1631896195864_1631896255663.jpg

Thats why I said they can argue this at court, but not all Muslim women wear Hijab so maybe they think that its non-integral. There was an issue regarding a similar story in thr Indian Airforce. You may read and comment on it.

Although a headscard is not a big issue tbh, so I feel the college should let them. At first I thought the issue is of a School not a college so a college should’nt make an issue over a headscarf if there is no uniform of the college. If there is then they should not.
Not all Sikhs wear a turban.

I appreciate your honesty and that's what i was also yearning to read . @Maira La this thread has reached its not so logical conclusion.
It's not entirely true though.
It's their country but it's not their country exclusively.
The country also belongs to 200 million or so Muslims as well as Sikhs, Christians and other minority faiths.
The majority community cannot be allowed to trample on the rights of minorities anywhere.

Forget Sikh turbans, many Sikh students insist on carrying dagger on their person even in schools. I am sure many Indians will be ok with that

Read the fine print. It applies to you too

LOL. You think sikh kids carry daggers to school ? :lol:

This forum has sections for politics and sections for military discussion. The rise of hindu facism in India is very relevant to the politics of the region. It's going to create genocide at our doorstep.
As with all fascist projects this one too will end up by bringing destruction to the fascists. It has forever been thus throughout history.
Injustice can rear it's ugly head but it cannot endure and prosper.

This is one such random Rajasthan govt. school. Look at the uniform.
Another Rajasthan govt. school in some random village.

INDIA-HEALTH-VIRUS-EDUCATION-2_1631896195864_1631896255663.jpg

Puttar ..... how many students in above pic are uniform or are in uniform?

Baita bat yeh hy kay tumhari toi may hay kharish, jab tak wahan danda nai jay ga tum baaz anay k nai, tum kuttay ki wo dum ho jo kabi seedhi nai ho sakti, tumhari aukat yehi hy kay tumharay muh khol k un may paan thooka jay.

Forget Sikh turbans, many Sikh students insist on carrying dagger on their person even in schools. I am sure many Indians will be ok with that

Read the fine print. It applies to you too
Haha, I noticed that too.

This is the life Muslims of India wanted. To this day, they despise the concept of Pakistan and a separate Muslim homeland. I keep reminding my Molvi friends that no leading Muslim Scholar of the time, barring one, ever supported Jinnah.

In their arrogance and disdain of following a clean shaved liberal Muslim, they doomed the Muslims of India to live in constant fear forever. I know Indian Muslims don't think highly of Pakistan but guess what, I don't think of feel your pain either. Your ancestors chose this just as mine chose to give up everything and come back dirt poor to start a life in Pakistan.
I think those Indian Muslims you are referring to are about to have their minds changed for them.

Back
Top Bottom