What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

These are personal choices which are part of human rights. No one should stop Hindu women or non Hindu women from wearing bindi if they choose to. So, clearly the intent is to target Muslim females for discrimination which is also a form of harassment and abuse. You don't have to be Muslim female to wear head scarf for modesty.

I am not pajeet nor that Arab-danish-Desi dude but I just don't see the reason in indulging with much communal news as it is below the treeshold of worthy news. None news material have started to make their way into this place. I don't log in here to talk about things at that gossip communal level

Do not use Proxy Browser on the Forum/Do not use VPN for falsifying the flag/Do not accuse PDFers while you think that you can continue posting here. Do not try to influence by way of blames & baseless accusations. When you log-in next time, make sure you aren't using Proxy/VPN and sharing correct flag of your location.

Threads would be created for such issues and nobody gives a --- to your mega thread

You can post millions of these threads from all corners of communal stuff but honestly not sure if this is the right forum for it. We talk military, hardware, stragetic analysis, wars, conflict zones, geopolitical interests and regional rivalries. Not really sure if this is the right place in to spam communal related news. It has no stragetic significiance and very low tier which should be posted but should have a mega-thread..

Let is like forcing surgeons to do electricity work for a city

You can post millions of these threads from all corners of communal stuff but honestly not sure if this is the right forum for it. We talk military, hardware, stragetic analysis, wars, conflict zones, geopolitical interests and regional rivalries. Not really sure if this is the right place in to spam communal related news

Admin will decide whether a subject is allowed to discuss or not. We even take down many of news articles even though a lot has been claimed about Defence. These sections are created to the particular news can be discussed. You can leave that to Admin to decide.

Regards,

Admin will decide whether a subject is allowed to discuss or not. We even take down many of news articles even though a lot has been claimed about Defence. These sections are created to the particular news can be discussed. You can leave that to Admin to decide.

Regards,

Broski there is alot of communal posts around here and you can barely recognize this place as defense forum anymore.. Initially these things are social media communal gossip and If I wanted them I go there or drop them into one thread because they are taking to much space

Broski there is alot of communal posts around here and you can barely recognize this place as defense forum anymore.. Initially these things are social media consumption and I wanted them I go there or drop them into one thread because they are taking to much space

I would love to read your detailed analysis on Defence subject and let steer this place with more of news. Start posting on defence related subjects, is the solution.

Turbans too hide plenty of things besides those ladies can compensate their face covering by wearing masks like seen in the o.p image so whats the issue ?

If they already have a face mask, why do they need a hijab ?

All schools I know had Uniform. Uni=>single.
There are specific rules to be followed in specific institutes, societies, countries.
Some people want 'special treatment' everywhere. Right to pray, right to wear, right to do this, right to do that.
It is so irritating.
Anyone wanting 'special treatment' should be shown his/her place.
Sikhs keep unkempt beard and hair and schools demand to have a good haircut, are you now asking Sikhs to cut their hair?
mandatory religious obligations,
And do you know that muslims consider it their religious obligation to cover head and wear hijab/scarf.

If they already have a face mask, why do they need a hijab ?

To properly cover their heads ------, much like hindu equivalent of ghoonghat

images.jpg

I am a follower of a religion 'aaba daba do' which dictates me wear peacock feather on my head. To hell with your uniform, now accommodate me :lol::lol:
Or rather do not give ANYONE any exception. Guys adjust your mask, your hatred for Muslims is oozing.
To yeh bol na bachiyon ka muh dekhna hai

Typical rapist pajeet
Is bandy ko hijab aur niqab ka fark ni pata. Muslim dushmani main andhay hogye hain ye !

All schools I know had Uniform. Uni=>single.
There are specific rules to be followed in specific institutes, societies, countries.
Some people want 'special treatment' everywhere. Right to pray, right to wear, right to do this, right to do that.
It is so irritating.
Anyone wanting 'special treatment' should be shown his/her place.
Advanced and compassionate societies make allowance for the needs and sensibilities of minorities.
When are you going to tell the Sikhs to remove their turbans and why is the wearing of turbans for Sikhs any different to the wearing of hijab for Muslims?

Group of Muslim students at a government college in Karnataka state has been forced to sit outside the classroom for weeks now.

View attachment 809798
The photo of the girls sitting on the stairs of the college that went viral on social media [Al Jazeera]

Bengaluru, India – When A H Almas, 18, and two of her friends stepped into their classroom on a December morning, the teacher immediately yelled at them: “Get out.”

The Muslim girls were not allowed to sit in the classroom because they were wearing Hijab, or headscarf.

“When we arrived at the door of the classroom, the teacher said we cannot enter with the Hijab,” Almas told Al Jazeera. “She asked us to remove it.”

Since then, a group of six Muslim students at a government-run women’s college in Udupi district in India’s Karnataka state in the south are forced to sit outside the classroom because the college administration alleges they are defying the rules since Hijab is not part of the uniform.

Read more...
Makes perfect sense because India is supa powa since 2012 if a little country like France bans scarfs then why not a highly developed country like India?

Back
Top Bottom