What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

This is the life Muslims of India wanted. To this day, they despise the concept of Pakistan and a separate Muslim homeland. I keep reminding my Molvi friends that no leading Muslim Scholar of the time, barring one, ever supported Jinnah.

In their arrogance and disdain of following a clean shaved liberal Muslim, they doomed the Muslims of India to live in constant fear forever. I know Indian Muslims don't think highly of Pakistan but guess what, I don't think of feel your pain either. Your ancestors chose this just as mine chose to give up everything and come back dirt poor to start a life in Pakistan.

PDF'ers are certified garbage eaters which technically showchases the people who logs on here example on this incident India is a country of 1.4 billion people with tens of millions of schools and colleges so in one college this happened communal news and PDF will eat it up as if Isa Banu Maryam has landed from the sky.. As if it there lives depend on it.. The forum should limit communal consumption otherwise this will become much lower tier defense forum like the Indian counterpart which is devoid of any intellectual property and Indians themselves don't wanna go there because it is devoid of intellectual property

5f802ada4c3b2e0019bba0c6

@Reichsmarschall

You were right. Both these accounts belong to the same person

And the way this guy wants to hide local communal news of India, I have a feeling that there is a pajeet behind both the accounts

Only pajeets are farigh enough to make two accounts and post from them
Wannabe jihadi brides after studying at the same school for years suddenly remember that they have to wear a hijab in class.
Better kick them out so they can join some madarssah and fulfill their wishes.
Why should the school change it's dress code just because 4-5 attention seeking jihadis want to be in the newspapers so bad?
There are other girls too and everyone's fine with the existing rules.

Oh boy

Dewar bhabhi sex and Child **** searching virat hindu is here

@Reichsmarschall

And the way this guy wants to hide local communal news of India, I have a feeling that there is a pajeet behind both the accounts

Oh boy

I am not pajeet nor that Arab-danish-Desi dude but I just don't see the reason in indulging with much communal news as it is below the treeshold of worthy news. None news material have started to make their way into this place. I don't log in here to talk about things at that gossip communal level

PDF'ers are certified garbage eaters which technically showchases the people who logs on here example on this incident India is a country of 1.4 billion people with tens of millions of schools and colleges so in one college this happened communal news and PDF will eat it up as if Isa Banu Maryam has landed from the sky.. As if it there lives depend on it.. The forum should limit communal consumption otherwise this will become much lower tier defense forum like the Indian counterpart which is devoid of any intellectual property and Indians themselves don't wanna go there because it is devoid of intellectual property hence the garbage eating should be limited to per minimum.

PDF and the certified garbage eaters in action
5f802ada4c3b2e0019bba0c6
I can tell why PDFers are so interested in trivial matters of India but I am not allowed to send private message.

@Reichsmarschall

Oh boy

This is exactly
@Reichsmarschall

Oh boy

Dude this is exactly the kind of person I imagined him to be after reading his posts on this forum

You can just see through the BS and realize who that particular person is like

I am not pajeet nor that Arab-danish-Desi dude but I just don't see the reason in indulging with much communal news as it is below the treeshold of worthy news. None news material have started to make their way into this place. I don't log in here to talk about things at that gossip communal level

This is perfectly worthy news

You don't want it here because you want to hide it

And I am pretty sure that you are a pajeet

All schools I know had Uniform. Uni=>single.
There are specific rules to be followed in specific institutes, societies, countries.
Some people want 'special treatment' everywhere. Right to pray, right to wear, right to do this, right to do that.
It is so irritating.
Anyone wanting 'special treatment' should be shown his/her place.

It’s called “freedom to practice your religion”. Some people have realised their purpose in life is more than just escaping to Amreeka on a H1-B to live a life FreeFromFear of poverty, hunger, prosecution for child abuse etc.

They realise that they owe The One who provided them with such opportunity the basic courtesy to follow His guidelines by going to the extreme effort of covering their hair in public to preserve their modesty for their own benefit, lest they end up on forums like this:

1642585405242.png

Even schools in declining “shupapowas” like the UK enshrine this basic right into their uniform, albeit not by law but by basic adherence to the Human Rights Laws that the West and their Gangetic puppies are so vocal about in the context of Muslim-majority countries.
Answer one simple question: What is the harm to YOU or SOCIETY from the hijab?

This is exactly

Dude this is exactly the kind of person I imagined him to be after reading his posts on this forum

There is always method to madness

Same is the case here too

@Battlion25

Kiyun? Sahi keh raha hoon na rakesh??

This is perfectly worthy news

You don't want it here because you want to hide it

And I am pretty sure that you are a pajeet

Why would I wanna hide it.. Okay A teacher told them to not attend his classes do you know how many schools and collages there is in India? This happens in one and all of sudden people get hold of it and consume it and this is unhealthy. I am not pro-Indian just rational and see this from a rational point of view.. Communal consumption news is absolutely our access into the indian whatsapp fake news viral window and we don't want that do we

Great, India should declare Hijab ban nation wide, close all the mosques, and ban celebrating any Islamic festival, after all India is a hindu cuntry... Please Elect Yogi in next Election that will made Pakistani's day.

This is exactly

But the question is why are moderators not taking any action against him.
@WebMaster @The Eagle @waz
Trying banning the recording button that comes built-in in every Hindu then. Or better ban cow piss and poop in Lunch

Wannabe jihadi brides after studying at the same school for years suddenly remember that they have to wear a hijab in class.
Better kick them out so they can join some madarssah and fulfill their wishes.
Why should the school change it's dress code just because 4-5 attention seeking jihadis want to be in the newspapers so bad?

I am not deleting this as many Indian Muslims should read and understand such a RSS style love for them does exist as of today.

Back
Top Bottom