What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

see below innocent hindutvadi boys beating a woman, thats how safe india is for woman.
I dont know where the fart of Hindutva boys wouldn't touch her came form.
There are thousands more videos where that came from.

your opinion is disgustingly biased.

Vid is age-restricted so please describe what is in it.

And I am as considered and collected in thought as a cat so what I said was rational and logical.

I have often posted about the Jewish origin of the burqa and these two pictures are additions to it so thank you.

You are from Tunisia. Are you with or against the Green Resistance in your neighbor Libya i.e. the people who want the jamahiriya system back which was removed by the 40+ militaries of NATO and other governmental allies plus Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood ?
Off topic,... anyway

I'm against the "Green resistance", also most libyans, the common people are deluded, but it's only my point of view, in the end of the day, what suits libyans, suits me.

Off topic,... anyway

I'm against the "Green resistance", also most libyans, the common people are deluded, but it's only my point of view, in the end of the day, what suits libyans, suits me.

It's not off topic. You said "Islam will prevail ....." so I wanted to present the idea of which Islam will prevail - the progressive Islam as propagated by Gaddafi or the opposite as propagated by his NATO-supported enemies the AQ and MB as also the Islam as understood by Indian Burqa Girl Muskan.

"Muskan" means Smile in Urdu and Hindi. Who will she show her smile to in the world if she is all covered up ? Her name is an oxymoron. Has she considered that ?

And coming back to the Green Resistance in this thread of mine you can watch the interview by RT of the sensible Moussa Ibrahim, the spokesperson of Gaddafi since 2011. He was threatened with death on the BBC interview program Hard Talk in 2011. Many Libyans actually want jamahiriya back. That should suit you too. :)

"busts a class of girls wearing hijab"

Hijab has been effectively criminalized in India,

But aren't these girls in support of their "elders" who have declared "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" ? :)

It's not off topic. You said "Islam will prevail ....." so I wanted to present the idea of which Islam will prevail - the progressive Islam as propagated by Gaddafi or the opposite as propagated by his NATO-supported enemies the AQ and MB as also the Islam as understood by Indian Burqa Girl Muskan.

"Muskan" means Smile in Urdu and Hindi. Who will she show her smile to in the world if she is all covered up ? Her name is an oxymoron. Has she considered that ?

And coming back to the Green Resistance in this thread of mine you can watch the interview by RT of the sensible Moussa Ibrahim, the spokesperson of Gaddafi since 2011. He was threatened with death on the BBC interview program Hard Talk in 2011. Many Libyans actually want jamahiriya back. That should suit you too. :)

But aren't these girls in support of their "elders" who have declared "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" ? :)

Never heard the word Muskan in Urdu. This discussion is about Hijab and not Niqab.

Never heard the word Muskan in Urdu.

It is in India.

This discussion is about Hijab and not Niqab.

"Hijab" in India is nothing but a code word and a precursor for the burqa including the niqab. Do you not see burqas ( and niqabs ) in Xeuss' vid in post# 588 ? Does our new right-to-wear-hijab-demanding "heroine" Muskan not wear a full burqa ?

@xeuss Do you genuinely think you will achieve something by attempting to reason with your countrymen regarding this whole thing?

I mean, pretty much all their "arguments" have been debunked or have been illogical from the very beginning.

There isn't any actual room to reason with these people since it's inherent hate that has never actually been backed by any logic. They despise the idea of Islam to their core. Look at the mental gymnastics here.

It's like being homophobic, it's just an unexplainable feeling you have inside of you, something you dislike first, and try to look for reasons to justify after. Even though they may not be available.

You are correct. There is no point reasoning with these SaffronNazis. At the end, it is their deep rooted hate against anything Muslim. What you see on PDF is a fraction of what we see in our every day lives, and it gets worse every day.

Reminds me of my favorite video:

I wonder what this Libyan girl from 2011 will say if her destroyed country is invaded again, this time by millions of aggressive burqa-wearing Indian Muslim women and aggressive, mustacheless-foot-long-beard-wearing Indian Muslim males :
You and your diety gadaffi who you follow and live so much

Gadaffi wife she have on her head
A hijab

Attachments

• 40CD8474-20E7-4C95-BEE0-6BEE79C2931B.jpeg
    40CD8474-20E7-4C95-BEE0-6BEE79C2931B.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 19
Well, No hindu girl going school with ghunghat. Show me one Hindu parent saying that they will not send their daughter to school if ghunghat is not allowed.
That's not Islam problem if you don't care anymore about your culture, uses and religion .....

That's not Islam problem if you don't care anymore about your culture, uses and religion .....
That is not a indian culture or religion, Hindu girls never wore ghunghat to school. Some women wear after marriage for few days if they stay at in-law house. It is also not common in south India.

Hey @jamahir
Stop telling lies and stop harassing little school girls for which they chose to wear
You lucky you can harass little school girls in India and don’t live in Caribbean because a machete you would get in your head if you ever tried harass a little school girl for which she chooses to do .
The whole town would hunt you down if you lay a finger on a school girl
Your lucky your not in Africa and tried that shit even in your Libya a chop you would get if you even approach a school girl and don’t let me tell you what would happen to you and your pagan friends in rest of Africa

Gutter mentality only belong in gutter you must know this
It’s where you live where you born where you will die
Gutter sewer india

Anyhow hold this
A your diety Gadaffi daughter

What she wearing ?

Attachments

• F86FCAC4-7379-4305-B72C-164B76975CD6.png
    F86FCAC4-7379-4305-B72C-164B76975CD6.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 16

And coming back to the Green Resistance in this thread of mine you can watch the interview by RT of the sensible Moussa Ibrahim, the spokesperson of Gaddafi since 2011. He was threatened with death on the BBC interview program Hard Talk in 2011. Many Libyans actually want jamahiriya back. That should suit you too.
Islam will prevail "progressive", "regressive" or whatever you want call it

Sunni, Shia or soufi, .... everyone is free to follow the path or madhab he feels better for him.

Brotherhood, sisterhood, every nation have the right to elect the people they want to rule them.

We got our Brotherhood reign here in Tunisia democratically, and we kicked them democratically .... They are now history until they really change their mind and practices....

I and you, don't have the right to judge people choices and interpretations.

That's simple.

That is not a indian culture or religion, Hindu girls never wore ghunghat to school. Some women wear after marriage for few days if they stay at in-law house. It is also not common in south India.
Even if your women used to walk naked in the streets,and you are fine with it, you have to respect the women choice that cover their heads

"busts a class of girls wearing hijab"

Hijab has been effectively criminalized in India,
Indian news calling it a face off

A pure harassment and abuse of children going on by grown men . Makes them feel good
Little dick syndrome
Check the pagans on this thread cheering on abuse harassments and violence against schoolgirls

Their country their rules just like resigns fans were barking at haghia Sophia move.

Or simply move to the other 50 Muslim countries why they live with the Hindus if they aren’t happy. Also not in India but Europe also is heading toward new crusades, inquisitions, and holocausts.

That was the whole point of partition

Jinnah told the Indian Muslims clearly that India would be a disaster for them, a communal state that would target their faith, principles, history and values

And that's what's happening

Indian Muslims are not migrants, they have their own lands and are over 200 million in number

Partition was right for India in 1947 and it's right for India in 2022, Indian Muslims are now beginning to realize this

Well, No hindu girl going school with ghunghat. Show me one Hindu parent saying that they will not send their daughter to school if ghunghat is not allowed.
What the F is a ghunghat? Most probably something Hindus adopted under the influence of Islam. It has nothing to do with the Hindu religion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom