What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

@Joe Shearer welcome back friend I hope you are well.
:yahoo:
Lovely to hear from you! How are you?

Health-wise, it has not been very good for me, but I am slowly recovering.

I have also been passively engaged in a number of other places, as the heat and strife in the country gets worse almost on a daily basis.

Looking forward to staying in touch with you and my other friends.

This entire drama is very funny!

I quote one answer :

Our reporter, contacted Preeti, an IT professional living in Pune, to get the answer to this mysterious question.
Preeti told him that she started wearing the face veil only after she came to Pune in 2014. She just observed that her friends and everyone else is wearing it so she followed.
There is no fear of anyone or coercion of some organisation which is forcing them to cover their faces.
main-qimg-0e91ab0df2eb2150d317b46c84fe1450.webp

As Pune is one of the safest city of India, the fear of getting molested is not the reason.
complete article - https://magberry.com/hindu-burqa-girls-pune-demystifying-mass/
These girls above are not Muslim. And the muslim girls are wearing even less facial/head covering.. so why so much fuss?

Remember, this answer is from 2017.

This entire drama is very funny!

I quote one answer :

These girls above are not Muslim. And the muslim girls are wearing even less facial/head covering.. so why so much fuss?

Remember, this answer is from 2017.
Not just Pune, not just 2017.

What the scumbags will not accept is that many women wear face-coverings and head-coverings for convenience, not as anti-COVID masks, but for general comfort and convenience in the pollution of a big city. They do this completely on their own, without coercion or direction.

Of course, that will not suit the Hindutvavadi, or their view of things.

Not just Pune, not just 2017.

What the scumbags will not accept is that many women wear face-coverings and head-coverings for convenience, not as anti-COVID masks, but for general comfort and convenience in the pollution of a big city. They do this completely on their own, without coercion or direction.

Of course, that will not suit the Hindutvavadi, or their view of things.
nice to see you havent change one bit keep going

READ the rules that have been published in a dozen places before you spew your communal venom.

If the girls changed the status quo, and this is merely to respond to your baseless argument, and they were within the rules, how did it affect anyone? Why did they then make haste to amend the rules to outlaw what was previously acceptable?

This is typical Hindutvavadi cowardice. Those cowards are still playing out their inferiority complex in front of what they consider was the humiliation that their forefathers suffered at the hands of Muslims, and they are trying to make women pay for that. What a scene to see a mob of ruffians heckling a single courageous young woman. Proper heroes and red-blooded men they are, I am sure, to you and your kind.

Again read this slowly and you may, just may understand, pls read very slooooowly - The rules which you are showing is of a particular college which came to the picture later. The controversy erupted when the 6 girls who have previously given an undertaking that they will adhere to 'UNIFORM' (check the dictionary if you don't understand the meaning) decided in December 2021 now they are 'Muslims' now and want to wear hijab in classroom too.

For the time being they are fine with kafir men in classroom, they are fine with male teacher, they are fine with not offering 5 times namaz as classes would be then - all against Islam but by wearing hijab in classroom they will suddenly become good muslims.

If these girls are allowed to do whatever they wish, why should then not let others do the same?

Rest you are blabbering not interested to fall to your level

If it helps you understand a bit more: From Karnataka HC observations

Karnataka HC also makes it clear the order on hijab was confined to such of the institutions wherein the College Development Committees have prescribed the student dress code or uniform.

Last edited:
Again read this slowly and you may, just may understand, pls read very slooooowly - The rules which you are showing is of a particular college which came to the picture later.
First, I prefer not to go by your obviously warped imagination and blatantly Islamophobic stand in all my reactions. Don't please bother to ask me to read slowly or fast; those days of instruction are 60 years past, and when such instructions were given, they were given by a far higher class of individual than you will achieve in your entire lifetime.

Second, there are several sets of rules that have been published. There is no reason to single out one set of rules and one set of courageous observance that was curtailed under political pressure from another.
The controversy erupted when the 6 girls who have previously given an undertaking that they will adhere to 'UNIFORM' (check the dictionary if you don't understand the meaning) decided in December 2021 now they are 'Muslims' now and want to wear hijab in classroom too.
What I found in the dictionary, long before UNIFORM, was BIGOT. You might find that word worth studying. Every post of yours has reeked with hatred, nothing rational, merely hatred for the sake of hatred. It fits in well with a majority that is determined to prove itself a minority, and is determined to avenge its own unique perception of submission to an alien power by inflicting humiliation and indignity on the country's citizens.

These undertakings to adhere to UNIFORM were not violated by their wearing the hijab. That is precisely the point; the rules were changed retrospectively to allow the politicians and their pack of hounds to chivvy the girls.
For the time being they are fine with kafir men in classroom, they are fine with male teacher, they are fine with not offering 5 times namaz as classes would be then - all against Islam but by wearing hijab in classroom they will suddenly become good muslims.
This is creative hate-mongering. There is nothing to show that these further steps will follow, but that is entirely consistent with the fears and nightmares of a majority-posing-as-minority, sentiments that you have expressed with shrill venom in all your posts.
If these girls are allowed to do whatever they wish, why should then not let others do the same?
Nobody stopped anybody from wearing clothes that demonstrate their religious affiliation. It so happens that there are two difficulties: first, there is no clothing that determines religious affiliation, other than for Sikhs wearing turbans, second, none of the other children are even interested in such parochial displays. The only ones interested in such displays are the toxic mess who lead the Sangh Parivar and the BJP in the marginal state of Karnataka.
Rest you are blabbering not interested to fall to your level
You would have to ride a balloon to fall to my level.
If it helps you understand a bit more: From Karnataka HC observations

Karnataka HC also makes it clear the order on hijab was confined to such of the institutions wherein the College Development Committees have prescribed the student dress code or uniform.
The Karnataka High Court has asked for time. That did not happen by accident. It is most likely that the court decision will go against the hijab wearers, on the consistent mis-application of the ERP - the essential religious practices criterion - that the courts have converted into a manner of deciding these religious observations, and about which there have already been mentions in the posts on this theme.

The worst part is to watch strutting bravos gathered into a confidence-assuring crowd at the school and college gates, and to read their equivalents on the Internet.

First, I prefer not to go by your obviously warped imagination and blatantly Islamophobic stand in all my reactions. Don't please bother to ask me to read slowly or fast; those days of instruction are 60 years past, and when such instructions were given, they were given by a far higher class of individual than you will achieve in your entire lifetime.

Second, there are several sets of rules that have been published. There is no reason to single out one set of rules and one set of courageous observance that was curtailed under political pressure from another.

What I found in the dictionary, long before UNIFORM, was BIGOT. You might find that word worth studying. Every post of yours has reeked with hatred, nothing rational, merely hatred for the sake of hatred. It fits in well with a majority that is determined to prove itself a minority, and is determined to avenge its own unique perception of submission to an alien power by inflicting humiliation and indignity on the country's citizens.

These undertakings to adhere to UNIFORM were not violated by their wearing the hijab. That is precisely the point; the rules were changed retrospectively to allow the politicians and their pack of hounds to chivvy the girls.

This is creative hate-mongering. There is nothing to show that these further steps will follow, but that is entirely consistent with the fears and nightmares of a majority-posing-as-minority, sentiments that you have expressed with shrill venom in all your posts.

Nobody stopped anybody from wearing clothes that demonstrate their religious affiliation. It so happens that there are two difficulties: first, there is no clothing that determines religious affiliation, other than for Sikhs wearing turbans, second, none of the other children are even interested in such parochial displays. The only ones interested in such displays are the toxic mess who lead the Sangh Parivar and the BJP in the marginal state of Karnataka.

You would have to ride a balloon to fall to my level.

The Karnataka High Court has asked for time. That did not happen by accident. It is most likely that the court decision will go against the hijab wearers, on the consistent mis-application of the ERP - the essential religious practices criterion - that the courts have converted into a manner of deciding these religious observations, and about which there have already been mentions in the posts on this theme.

The worst part is to watch strutting bravos gathered into a confidence-assuring crowd at the school and college gates, and to read their equivalents on the Internet.

Ignoring your personal attacks, hate, name calling and oh look at me I'm so great cr@p (actually not much is left in your post after that).

If asking all to follow rules and regulation and be equal is Islamophobic - So be it
If expecting that all be progressive and keep religion as a personal matter is Islamophobic - So be it
If stopping pupils from breaking discipline of an institution and doing whatever they please like is Islamophobic - So be it

Why special treatment to some? Now who will decide what my religion prescribes? Should I invent a new religion and do whatever I want in garb of religious freedom?

What do you believe purpose of a uniform is? Your all so educated instructors didn't make you understand that small a thing, isn't it?

By the time the verdict comes, the Karnataka High Court has stated to adhere to uniform mandated by the 'College Development Committees' meaning - follow the rules morons!

Also looks like you are making ground for excuses knowing the religious chauvinism which has been brought to the campuses by religious zealots will be thrown out by the SC

@Joe Shearer it wasn't a compliment remove the like
LOL.

From you, it's a compliment. Get it?

Ignoring your personal attacks, hate, name calling and oh look at me I'm so great cr@p (actually not much is left in your post after that).

If asking all to follow rules and regulation and be equal is Islamophobic - So be it
If expecting that all be progressive and keep religion as a personal matter is Islamophobic - So be it
If stopping pupils from breaking discipline of an institution and doing whatever they please like is Islamophobic - So be it
So how come rules come into the picture only when disciplining Muslims, especially women, is involved?

How come there are no rules applicable to hate speeches leading to riots, with ministers and popular leaders involved?

How come Mr Fanta Bottle isn't told to follow the rules when he uses the most filthy abuse against the Muslims?

How come Modi's street corner thug imitations during the elections in Bengal don't attract the rules? Or his gross irregularities and violations of the election code?

Where does your Argus-eyed attention go wandering at those times?
Why special treatment to some? Now who will decide what my religion prescribes? Should I invent a new religion and do whatever I want in garb of religious freedom?
You have. Hindutva is political Hinduism, not the real thing. It is a 19th and 20th century invention, and an abomination.
What do you believe purpose of a uniform is? Your all so educated instructors didn't make you understand that small a thing, isn't it?
Nobody ever imposed a uniform as a measure of repression. As you correctly point out, my instructors were educated; your political leaders and the scum they rallied were not and are not.
By the time the verdict comes, the Karnataka High Court has stated to adhere to uniform mandated by the 'College Development Committees' meaning - follow the rules morons!
Yeah, of course, every way that the Muslims can be hemmed in is fair.
Also looks like you are making ground for excuses knowing the religious chauvinism which has been brought to the campuses by religious zealots will be thrown out by the SC
That's because you read only Swarajya and WhatsApp University posts. In this very thread, the deficiencies of the ERP have been pointed out. Go back and have someone read them aloud to you.

Last edited:
So how come rules come into the picture only when disciplining Muslims, especially women, is involved?

How come there are no rules applicable to hate speeches leading to riots, with ministers and popular leaders involved?

How come Mr Fanta Bottle isn't told to follow the rules when he uses the most filthy abuse against the Muslims?

How come Modi's street corner thug imitations during the elections in Bengal don't attract the rules? Or his gross irregularities and violations of the election code?

Where does your Argus-eyed attention go wandering at those times?

:lol: rules were always there and are 'equal' for all. Nobody is making special rules for muslim girls. In my school you could not wear socks of a different color forget about wearing a hijab etc it is called discipline nothing to do with my or your religion.

Hate speeches by owaisi, modi, biden, election rhetoric by netas is not the issue/topic here, If anything it is girls who are doing religious politics of-course on behest of their political and religious masters.

All was well until December 2021 suddenly why this we want to wear hijab in classroom now cr@p?

You have. Hindutva is political Hinduism, not the real thing. It is a 19th and 20th century invention, and an abomination.

Again if calling for equality, pointing out the wrong, speaking truth is Hindutva - So be it

Nobody ever imposed a uniform as a measure of repression. As you correctly point out, my instructors were educated; your political leaders and the scum they rallied were not and are not.

Yeah, of course, every way that the Muslims can be hemmed in is fair.

I am not responsible for the victim-hood mentality of people. I mostly go by commonsense which states that if you want to get educated in a institution/work in a company/play in a team you need to follow and play by rules. Else there would be many minority oriented institutes which would have hijab as part of their uniform, you may go there.

That's because you read only Swarajya and WhatsApp University posts. In this very thread, the deficiencies of the ERP have been pointed out. Go back and have someone read them aloud to you.

I would believe that bench of 3 judges of high court (including one muslim) would be competent enough to understand ERP or CRM and the yadla yadla cr@p

:lol: rules were always there and are 'equal' for all. Nobody is making special rules for muslim girls. In my school you could not wear socks of a different color forget about wearing a hijab etc it is called discipline nothing to do with my or your religion.

Hate speeches by owaisi, modi, biden, election rhetoric by netas is not the issue/topic here, If anything it is girls who are doing religious politics of-course on behest of their political and religious masters.

All was well until December 2021 suddenly why this we want to wear hijab in classroom now cr@p?
You call what was going on before December 2021 things going well? Which rock sheltered you? Where were you when Muslim kids were getting killed for being anywhere in sight of cattle? Where were you when Kashmiri kids were beaten up because their mutton stew in their hostel rooms was suspected, or declared to be beef? Where were you when a scumbag set fire to an individual simply for being Muslim, with zero provocation, and filmed it? Where were you when riots were whipped up by Sanghi leaders, and then the victims were arrested and prosecuted? Where were you when the Ram Sene attacked women in pubs for un-Indian conduct? Where were you when people travelling together in buses were intercepted, and the man, being Muslim, was thrashed to within a few inches of his life, and the woman was humiliated?

Only a totally sick person can describe this as 'all went well'.
Again if calling for equality, pointing out the wrong, speaking truth is Hindutva - So be it
Of course. So easy. So be it. Use an organised bunch of hoodlums, supported by the police, to instil fear into isolated individuals, and so be it. Beating up people without provocation for being Muslim is now speaking truth.

Well done. You will get an increase in your pay.
I am not responsible for the victim-hood mentality of people. I mostly go by commonsense which states that if you want to get educated in a institution/work in a company/play in a team you need to follow and play by rules. Else there would be many minority oriented institutes which would have hijab as part of their uniform, you may go there.
Is that where you are coached about how to go to Pakistan? That's the next step, right?
I would believe that bench of 3 judges of high court (including one muslim) would be competent enough to understand ERP or CRM yadla yadla
Do you seriously think that you have the credibility to tell people what is wrong and what is right with Indian jurisprudence?

You call what was going on before December 2021 things going well? Which rock sheltered you? Where were you when Muslim kids were getting killed for being anywhere in sight of cattle? Where were you when Kashmiri kids were beaten up because their mutton stew in their hostel rooms was suspected, or declared to be beef? Where were you when a scumbag set fire to an individual simply for being Muslim, with zero provocation, and filmed it? Where were you when riots were whipped up by Sanghi leaders, and then the victims were arrested and prosecuted? Where were you when the Ram Sene attacked women in pubs for un-Indian conduct? Where were you when people travelling together in buses were intercepted, and the man, being Muslim, was thrashed to within a few inches of his life, and the woman was humiliated?

Only a totally sick person can describe this as 'all went well'.

Again nothing to with current issue, should I also list how somebody is killed for sharing a video or making a statement on prophet or how people are terrorized and made to leave their homes etc. But nothing to do with the said issue so leave it.

Of course. So easy. So be it. Use an organised bunch of hoodlums, supported by the police, to instil fear into isolated individuals, and so be it. Beating up people without provocation for being Muslim is now speaking truth.

Well done. You will get an increase in your pay.

Teachers are bad, Police is bad, Colleagues are bad, Judges are bad, Minister is bad, CM is bad. PM is bad -- they are not giving us special privileges now boohoo cry me a river.

Is that where you are coached about how to go to Pakistan? That's the next step, right?

Do you seriously think that you have the credibility to tell people what is wrong and what is right with Indian jurisprudence?

This is where you should be coached to maintain discipline and follow prescribed rules.

Nobody is credible for you - only the one's who preach 'Pehle Hijab phir Kitab' are credible for you :lol: :lol:

Again nothing to with current issue, should I also list how somebody is killed for sharing a video or making a statement on prophet or how people are terrorized and made to leave their homes etc. But nothing to do with the said issue so leave it.

Teachers are bad, Police is bad, Colleagues are bad, Judges are bad, Minister is bad, CM is bad. PM is bad -- they are not giving us special privileges now boohoo cry me a river.

This is where you should be coached to maintain discipline and follow prescribed rules.

Nobody is credible for you - only the one's who preach 'Pehle Hijab phir Kitab' are credible for you :lol: :lol:
Naturally, all that it comes to at the end, on being exposed fully, is to slap on a few emojis and utter a hollow laugh. If you want people to think that this business of a few girls wearing a hijab to school or to college is a stand-alone issue, you must think that you can get away with anything, because your readers are too ill-informed to see through your platitudes.

Come back after you grow up.

Back
Top Bottom