What's new

Muslim family beheads Hindu man over love affair in India

Kejriwal won't even visit his party supporter because he was killed by Muslims and he needs muslim votes.
All Hindu AAP supporters, if this is not a lesson to you, nothing will save you.
Remember, you will be first people halalled because you are nearest to them and no one will come to your rescue or even remember you.

DVMbPBTVwAA8r-c.jpg

WhoTheFuck are you and why I should I tell you anything?
My post is NOT meant for you. Frankly I don't care what your country men think. So stop butting in.
Yow the madafaka,read the post first,i quoted it to show the person i answered ,not you.
Tone down,got it? Otherwise you won't be farting off with your mouth anymore.

Are normal indian girls way too ugly?
this guy?seriously?The assistant of shopkeeper who work in the shop on our roadside is more good looking than this.

On a serious note,i think hindus should understand they should not provoke us to make them understand things in their own language.I heard a case few days ago where a muslim man was killed in new year day just for protesing louder music.

Looks are very individual specific what looks good for me might be ugly to you. Its depends on how an individual thinks a personal choice.

Looks are very individual specific what looks good for me might be ugly to you. Its depends on how an individual thinks a personal choice.
very well answered,may be you should teach your potheads people in your country to think like that? :enjoy:

See his twitter line.
A snap shot for your reference.

He hated BJP. There are even pics of him visiting mosques and wearing skull cap(nothing wrong there)

Point being. The seculars killed one of their own. And the other seculars have not uttered a word since he is a Hindu.

Is one secular less good or bad for India?

Are normal indian girls way too ugly?
this guy?seriously?The assistant of shopkeeper who work in the shop on our roadside is more good looking than this.

On a serious note,i think hindus should understand they should not provoke us to make them understand things in their own language.I heard a case few days ago where a muslim man was killed in new year day just for protesing louder music.

As a Muslim of Pakistani descent, I find Bangladeshis to be the most ugliest of the Desi guys. Usually stout and mama's boys. Your comment whilst being pathetic is also ironic

As a Muslim of Pakistani descent, I find Bangladeshis to be the most ugliest of the Desi guys. Usually stout and mama's boys. Your comment whilst being pathetic is also ironic
the moment you compared "desi guys" and found Indians to be in upper position other than in the dead bottom,i got the picture of how good your choice can be :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

stout?that's why our country is most physically hard working country in the world
http://www.rttnews.com/1926894/bang...east-in-new-global-study.aspx?type=qf&Node=B1
https://www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/the-top-10-most-physically-active-nations/

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
next joke please? :enjoy:

Last edited:

This poor guy that killed by girls family is even better than majority of Bangladeshis

the moment you compared "desi guys" and found Indians to be in upper position other than in the dead bottom,i got the picture of how good your choice can be :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

stout?that's why our country is most physically hard working country in the world
http://www.rttnews.com/1926894/bang...east-in-new-global-study.aspx?type=qf&Node=B1
https://www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/the-top-10-most-physically-active-nations/

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
next joke please? :enjoy:

Pakistanis are even better cultured than Bangladeshis .
In South Asia Bangladeshis are the one that in bottom status .
Totally uncultured ,uncivilised .

Pakistanis are even better cultured than Bangladeshis .
In South Asia Bangladeshis are the one that in bottom status .
Totally uncultured ,uncivilised .
why confusing that poor man?He is confused after going to england. :D
we know your game very well.
world's most dirty,ugly,filthy people are talking about culture? :partay:
You will even make jungless feel ashamed. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why confusing that poor man?He is confused after going to england. :D
we know your game very well.
world's most dirty,ugly,filthy people are talking about culture? :partay:
You will even make jungless feel ashamed. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:
Dubai dont even give Visa to your folks until now .
And talking about culture .

If possible tell your countrymen to donot pole vault in to India instead of bla bla here

Back
Top Bottom