What's new

Muslim family beheads Hindu man over love affair in India

:lol:
Dubai dont even give Visa to your folks until now .
And talking about culture .

If possible tell your countrymen to donot pole vault in to India instead of bla bla here
please hapless man,from look to shape now dubai then mars,pluto.
so cute indians.
BTW i can say for myself,i have been to dubai as they invited my uncle there.
May be your mandir education system is not that good :rofl:

please hapless man,from look to shape now dubai then mars,pluto.
so cute indians.
BTW i can say for myself,i have been to dubai as they invited my uncle there.
May be your mandir education system is not that good :rofl:

Anyone in PDF can claim that they were in Switzerland before

Pakistanis are even better cultured than Bangladeshis .

You indians and your obsession about Pakistan. Lemme tell you kiddo, Pakistanis have a better culture and ethics than you indians. You better keep this sanghism of yours in your peanut brain; if you have any.

Then please tell Mars too :lol:

You indians and your obsession about Pakistan. Lemme tell you kiddo, Pakistanis have a better culture and ethics than you indians. You better keep this sanghism of yours in your peanut brain; if you have any.

Brain,development or accomplishment .South Asia is known because of India.

sanghism, human right violation, hindu extremism, rape culture, cast system, gangadasesh trying to stay relevant by claiming others history/race. Indeed south asia is known because of india but only in a bad way.

Then please tell Mars too :lol:

Brain,development or accomplishment .South Asia is known because of India.
see,now indian has toned his voice down getting nailed left-right :partay:
no we don't lie like indians,no chest thumping claiming in thing we have not achieved,unlike indians who really love it :enjoy:

see,now indian has toned his voice down getting nailed left-right :partay:
no we don't lie like indians,no chest thumping claiming in thing we have not achieved,unlike indians who really love it :enjoy:

There is no comparison between achievements of India and rest of SA countries .

There is no comparison between achievements of India and rest of SA countries .
totally agree,first place among rapists countries,one of top among dirtiest countries,top among polluted countries,top among dangerous place for woman.
who has achieved that many top places? :rofl:

totally agree,first place among rapists countries,one of top among dirtiest countries,top among polluted countries,top among dangerous place for woman.
who has achieved that many top places? :rofl:

At least if possible tell your countrymen to not pole vault to India

At least if possible tell your countrymen to not pole vault to India
khik khikzz,why not?when so many of yours are leaving your hell hole in droves,our people can turn that place around ,greater bangla,you know :partay:

khik khikzz,why not?when so many of yours are leaving your hell hole in droves,our people can turn that place around ,greater bangla,you know :partay:

That is already finished .Our Govt is in process of kicking out all illegal BDis

then they will kick out all of you too,bechari hindus :rofl:

Yup.
Once they are proven illegal here ,if they tries anything bad here .They will severly tortured and noone going to ask us

Yup.
Once they are proven illegal here ,if they tries anything bad here .They will severly tortured and noone going to ask us
don't worry,we are readying mughal version 2 style fourth degree treatment for soft cute hindus ,hindus are gonna love it:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom