What's new

Muslim Country where People Face trouble for Converting to Islam

Let me add some more

Bangladeshis post about liberation war and then suddenly India becomes our brotherly people full so much love and then starts bashing Pakistan :lol: Indians are truly cunning :D

:lol: yeh we know but after passage of all these years now Bangladeshis realised the true face of Indians and this rub so much salt on Indians' brusied ego that even 71 cant save them from burning and fuming.

exactly the way good old pakistani army cracked down on east pakistani ppl.....their love vaporised in a matter of months if not years. and the time, when love was being replaced by hate in the two pakistans, the love between the indians and the bangladeshis grew.

:lol: yeh we know but after passage of all these years now Bangladeshis realised the true face of Indians and this rub so much salt on Indians' brusied ego that even 71 cant save them from burning and fuming.

Nothing but an ignorant comment. Indians are never masked unlike West Pakistan which wore the mask of Islam until march 1971.

It was West Pakistan's racist ego and fake superiority :meeting: that was sent to hell in 1971.

I wonder how anti India people take pride in 1971 :D

Nothing but an ignorant comment. Indians are never masked unlike West Pakistan which wore the mask of Islam until march 1971.

It was West Pakistan's racist ego and fake superiority :meeting: that was sent to hell in 1971.

I wonder how anti India people take pride in 1971 :D

like this:
- oh we have honda civcs and toyota corollas while the indians drive ambassadors
- oh we saved lahore....yippiiiii
- in '71 it was the indians who backstabbed us, and not the bangladeshis. in fact bangladeshis were totally in favor of "operation Searchlight"
- our 1 man is equal to 10 indian men

etc etc.........

exactly the way good old pakistani army cracked down on east pakistani ppl.....their love vaporised in a matter of months if not years. and the time, when love was being replaced by hate in the two pakistans, the love between the indians and the bangladeshis grew.

:lol:we can see the love.

there is this story that how a neighbour sowed seeds of hate between two brothers by saying that only this neighbour is the one who is loyal to one of the brothers. Thus the two ercted a wall and separated homes but in the meanwhile the neighbour became na ghaat ka na ghar and kept barking thereafter at both.

like this:
- oh we have honda civcs and toyota corollas while the indians drive ambassadors
- oh we saved lahore....yippiiiii
- in '71 it was the indians who backstabbed us, and not the bangladeshis. in fact bangladeshis were totally in favor of "operation Searchlight"
- our 1 man is equal to 10 indian men

etc etc.........

Let me add some more

-- Indians eat dal chawal and so weak since no meat :-)lol::lol::lol:)
-- Indians are veggies and so not brave (ultra stupid remark considering there are certain sects which are non vegetarians and martial race and the total number people of warrior classes in India exceed that of the so called pashtuns and other martial classes in Pakistan)

there is this story that how a neighbour sowed seeds of hate between two brothers by saying that only this neighbour is the one who is loyal to one of the brothers. Thus the two ercted a wall and separated homes but in the meanwhile the neighbour became na ghaat ka na ghar and kept barking thereafter at both.

The same thing is happening now at Durand line. This is politics and a national security issue of India and Indians never wanted deaths or killings, it was the mind set of west pakistanis that did this tragedy and you people won't ack it.

Every country wants the enemy country to become weak when the other country poses a security threat to it, India is not different in this case, But the Genocide is completely the fault of west pakistan.

Let me add some more

-- Indians eat dal chawal and so weak since no meat :-)lol::lol::lol:)
-- Indians are veggies and so not brave (ultra stupid remark considering there are certain sects which are non vegetarians and martial race and the total number people of warrior classes in India exceed that of the so called pashtuns and other martial classes in Pakistan)

The same thing is happening now at Durand line. This is politics and a national security issue of India and Indians never wanted deaths or killings, it was the mind set of west pakistanis that did this tragedy and you people won't ack it.

Every country wants the enemy country to become weak when the other country poses a security threat to it, India is not different in this case, But the Genocide is completely the fault of west pakistan.

:what: if you are martial race why you even need to justify eating daal or ghaass or whatever.

seems your complex always forces you to take offense

:what: if you are martial race why you even need to justify eating daal or ghaass or whatever.

seems your complex always forces you to take offense

I am just posting the perceptions of Pakistanis which are not true. Eating meat or veg do not matter.

I am not going offensive here madam, just answering to your post.

andro, let me again remind u, its bangladesh, pakistan and india ...... not, khairul, salman and birju baniya.

and abt the love u were talking abt.....yes definitely we already saw amples of it in '71, didnt we ????

reality is there is no love between anybody. Heck if our (both Pakistani n Indian) politicians hate us, how cud u think they wud love the ppl of other country ???. this is only politics brother and nothing else. politics came in between when qaid gave a speech in bangladesh upholding urdu over regional languages (i agree with him on this thoh,), politics came in between when bhutto/yahya tried to gobble the power, politics came in between when hordes of bangladeshis came into india when the crackdown began, politics came in between when india saw the opportunity which was gifted by the moronic administration in pakistan.
so u see bhai, politics is everywhere, love is not.

I am just posting the perceptions of Pakistanis which are not true. Eating meat or veg do not matter.

I am not going offensive here madam, just answering to your post.

we dint put forward eat as reason for power :)

anyway

And am a Pakistani from Mars

I never said that(no offence) , I am talking about common people who only knows the propaganda.

Just go through the discussion I and baajey are discussing common perceptions about India which are not true.

yeah..offcourse..and if someone refuses to convert then what are u going to do to them?

Plz u can stick to ur stories as much as u want... I am Hindu bengali.,..i have heard and seen first hand hindu bangladeshis account of how mental torture they face if some people want u to convert.. I have seen hindu families being hounded to near death..If they have a unmarried girl...

You guys may relish at the prospects of these called conversions of 'kaffirs'.. but i dont find any joy in these murderous schemes..

I have read enough stories of unmarried girls being forcefully abducted and married off to some nincompoop happening in Pakistan and now in Bangladesh too.... hard to believe because Bengali are made of different stock.

I only dislike Pakistanis who don't want to take their fault. I only dislike Indians who likes to shove down their sense of superiority. Respectful people will always be respected ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom