What's new

Muslim Country where People Face trouble for Converting to Islam

yeah..offcourse..and if someone refuses to convert then what are u going to do to them?

Plz u can stick to ur stories as much as u want... I am Hindu bengali.,..i have heard and seen first hand hindu bangladeshis account of how mental torture they face if some people want u to convert.. I have seen hindu families being hounded to near death..If they have a unmarried girl...

You guys may relish at the prospects of these called conversions of 'kaffirs'.. but i dont find any joy in these murderous schemes..

ah Frustration. I love this. Please tell your baseless propaganda somewhere else! As i already said -BD media is very strong and has anti Islamic communist mentality. Its hard to suppress such stories. This is not Afghanistan, Bangladesh a democracy. Every voice is heard here!! So tell your nonsense in Bharatrakshak forum and twitter! No one believe your garbage !

First of all to the ignorant OP who clearly opened this thread for trolling purposes, you CAN NOT FORCEFULLY CONVERT ANYONE TO ISLAM. I highly doubt your pea sized brain managed to grasp it or not.

Yes you can't forcefully convert anyone to Islam.

Also Muslims can't kill innocent people.

Suicide Bombers are not Muslim, Islam forbids killing yourself.

etc etc.

We know the drill, don't we? You needn't post from Jamati mouthpiece amardesh as an evidence!

Now this is also proven that it was a propaganda against Bangladesh. The Bangladeshis should join hands to nip the propaganda by maluns.

You know if it were a slanging contest, I could have said worse about pushtun tribals(since I can't say the same about Muslims not being a bigot).

BD media is very strong and has anti Islamic communist mentality.

Please stop lying so blatantly. Amardesh is jamati mouthpiece which was once banned at the charge of fraud. Please come up with authentic reports from Prothom Alo or Daily Star.

http://bangladeshwatchdog.blogspot.com/2010/06/bangladesh-bans-daily-amar-desh-editor.html

News has been properly translated. This forum neither owned by you indians nor for service of indians. If you dont like the news , go take a hike, no one invited you to the thread.

Neither it is owned by you BD people....He is talking about the rule of the forum...And the forum is also not your parental property not mine too...

Yes you can't forcefully convert anyone to Islam.

Also Muslims can't kill innocent people.

Suicide Bombers are not Muslim, Islam forbids killing yourself.

etc etc.

We know the drill, don't we? You needn't post from Jamati mouthpiece amardesh as an evidence!

You know if it were a slanging contest, I could have said worse about pushtun tribals.

Please stop lying so blatantly. Amardesh is jamati mouthpiece which was once banned at the charge of fraud. Please come up with authentic reports from Prothom Alo or Daily Star.

Bangladesh Watchdog: Bangladesh bans daily Amar Desh, editor arrested

Ah labong, as i already said this is not Afghanistan. Bangladesh have never seen suicide bombing in its entire existence. Please cut the crap! Yes some hot head Jamatis every now and then sneak into temples and break idols in night... But thats what they can do maximum!

Amardesh is Run by Mahmudur Rahman, one of most popular people in Bangladesh, no one questions his honesty in BD!

by the way editor was arrested for anti Govt reports which was criticized by all the people of the country! Now peace!

Ah labong, as i already said this is not Afghanistan. Bangladesh have never seen suicide bombing in its entire existence. Please cut the crap! Yes some hot head Jamatis every now and then sneak into temples and break idols in night... But thats what they can do maximum!

Amardesh is Run by Mahmudur Rahman, one of most popular people in Bangladesh, no one questions his honesty in BD!

Try to comprehend, I was talking about a pattern here. It goes like this - denying everything and disowning anyone who have committed a crime(which is justified by themselves using Islam) by saying that they can't be Muslim since Islam forbids the crime, thus washing off the responsibility. Can you recognize the pattern here?

Yes I know Mahmudur Rahman is very honest and deserve a Nobel according to some Jamati leader, doesn't change the fact he was booked in charge of fraud and Amar Desh is jamati mouthpiece.

@LaBong he wasn't Jamati leader(ex awamileague MP, disgusted by current regime and very respected countrywide, every night he takes part in talkshows) said so about Mahmudur rahman for his contribution to truth!! Plus don't go off topic, here we are talking about tribal people from chittagong, photo is also given, seems like they were interview by tv channels also, i didn't watch tv, someone shared the news in fb! Amardesh willn.t lie because a gang of awami league bloggers are very active against them!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares, just make sure these guys dont start their peaceful cattle trading and peaceful illegal immigration by coming to India or BSF will shoot them and the Bangladeshi PDF members will open another thread and whine about it.

yeah..offcourse..and if someone refuses to convert then what are u going to do to them?

Plz u can stick to ur stories as much as u want... I am Hindu bengali.,..i have heard and seen first hand hindu bangladeshis account of how mental torture they face if some people want u to convert.. I have seen hindu families being hounded to near death..If they have a unmarried girl...

You guys may relish at the prospects of these called conversions of 'kaffirs'.. but i dont find any joy in these murderous schemes..

The Unmarried girls are the target. If someone threat you, you can live, But if some one are threat to your daughter you have two options
a) run away
b) surrender to the aggressor.

Stop wasting your time Indian members .... there is no point debating to a person who hates a certain culture soo much that he is completly blind..

I can honestly tell you i have more hindu friends (best friends )than anyone else in this BD forum! I have never insulted hindu and their religion here in this forum ! Where do you see my hatred to other religion? I need to correct myself so i need to learn about my mistakes!

I can honestly tell you i have more hindu friends (best friends )than anyone else in this BD forum! I have never insulted hindu and their religion here in this forum ! Where do you see my hatred to other religion? I need to correct myself so i need to learn about my mistakes!

Sorry if i mistook you...its just soo common these days , that a member with a bd flag will always be filled with hate...

The Unmarried girls are the target. If someone threat you, you can live, But if some one are threat to your daughter you have two options
a) run away

c) report to police
d) tell it to Media
E) STOP WRITING FICTION

News has been properly translated. This forum neither owned by you indians nor for service of indians. If you dont like the news , go take a hike, no one invited you to the thread.

If u are forgetting than i should remind u that the guidelines from the administrators say that apart from Members Club all post, articles, conversations should be in English, this is what the moderators always say.

As for ur Invitation, no one needs one, even a non-member of PDF can view any thread, there is no limitation of posting on registered members apart from the Kashmir section which is only for the Seniors, if u don't like me or any other Indian/Pakistani/Chinese members visiting this thread, better re configure this section to BDian only Section otherwise every member is equally entitled to viewing/posting on any threads & no one can stop it.

a) run away

How many fathers surrenderd in New Dehli?

Really a frightening but not surprising scenerio. We have indo-awami dalals in power who allowed a terrorist like sontu larma scot-free. Muslims R harrassed for simply wearing dari tupi or reading hadith & Quran. But The night is darkest just before the dawn. The Dawn is very near inshallah. The victims family should hold strongly to the rope of Allah (swt) and believe in him. Kudos to Amardesh for uphelding journalistic ethos unlike awami fagotic propaganda outlets. This should have been the lead news in every news paper but then again we R living in awami Democrazy.

I don't know why mods don't take any action. How many times have you been told that either post English articles or translate the damn thing :hitwall: Is this a BD local forum or an international one? If this continues, soon people will post Telugu, Tamil, Kannada articles. Lets see if those are allowed or not.

Did anyone asked U to spout your non-sense here.

@LaBong, before farting crap about Amardesh & Mahmudur Rahman, U should educate yourself about the popularity of the news paper & unanimous adulation of Mahmudur Rahman by all quarters for his journalistic ethos & the amount the ruling party wrath he has to gone through & still going through.Apart from Indo-awami looney tunes, no one speaks ill of Mahmudur Rahman. But then again U being an Indian is a looney yourself.:wave:

Please come up with authentic reports from Prothom Alo or Daily Star.

Takur ghora ke re?
@LaBong : Ami kola khai na.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom