What's new

Muslim Country where People Face trouble for Converting to Islam

I have read enough stories of unmarried girls being forcefully abducted and married off to some nincompoop happening in Pakistan and now in Bangladesh too.... hard to believe because Bengali are made of different stock.

Have read the translated version before coming here to vomit your usual crap.:lol:

yeah..offcourse..and if someone refuses to convert then what are u going to do to them?

Plz u can stick to ur stories as much as u want... I am Hindu bengali.,..i have heard and seen first hand hindu bangladeshis account of how mental torture they face if some people want u to convert.. I have seen hindu families being hounded to near death..If they have a unmarried girl...

You guys may relish at the prospects of these called conversions of 'kaffirs'.. but i dont find any joy in these murderous schemes..
absolutely true brother,i know quite a few stories myself,heard it from people who suffered first hand

:lol:we can see the love.

there is this story that how a neighbour sowed seeds of hate between two brothers by saying that only this neighbour is the one who is loyal to one of the brothers. Thus the two ercted a wall and separated homes but in the meanwhile the neighbour became na ghaat ka na ghar and kept barking thereafter at both.
:lol: by looking at this forum if you think that most bangladeshis love pakistan..then you are a fool.ground reality is something very different

Have read the translated version before coming here to vomit your usual crap.:lol:

I was replying to [MENTION=3778932]Supply&Demand[/MENTION] post. He did not mention abduction but I just assumed that's what he meant. Anyway, I said that I did not believe that it is happening in your country. As usual your jumping the gun.

I was replying to [MENTION]Supply&Demand[/MENTION] post. He did not mention abduction but I just assumed that's what he meant. Anyway, I said that I did not believe that it is happening in your country. As usual your jumping the gun.

Muslims reverts R suffering torture & Harrasment in the hands of non-muslim & munafiq state officials. They have the audacity to do so, since they know the sell out autocratic regime will leave them scot-free. There is no force abduction & killing of minorities in BD, never was and inshallah never will be because Bangladesh is a country of muslims. No muslim majority state oppress minorities. Now stick to the topic if U can as this is not about mythical oppression on non-muslims but the complete opposite.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom