What's new

Muslim Country where People Face trouble for Converting to Islam

racial NoT religious. Nobody stops a non arab from offering prayer at same mosque unlike dalits

Yes differentiation do exist is Hinduism I agree and needs to be removed, but the religions which came to eradicate the differences between the humans either racist or based on color failed their cause.

Forced conversion is not allowed in Islam. No matter the thousand times person recites the shahadah. That's the matter of heart.

There must be some serious actions against those who force people to convert.

Yes differentiation do exist is Hinduism I agree and needs to be removed, but the religions which came to eradicate the differences between the humans either racist or based on color failed their cause.

Hujj is enough to prove that it had succeeded.

It's a shame if it is true. Every individual has right to his/her religion.

It's a shame if it is true. Every individual has right to his/her religion.

Its not only shameful but also require to find out these tribal terrorist who are operating as student org and within RAB.

in BD section they are uninvited guests like in a wedding who sometimes escape by saying they are from bride's side and sometimes trick the host by saying they are from groom's side.

NAA JI NAA...HUM TO SCIENCE KI TARAF SE HAI.....

@andro :
its not something new when irrelevant ppl poke in. some indians pointed that bengali news shudnt be posted.....is he wrong ????
secondly, if the indians are the "baraatis" , are u from the dulhans' side ???? forum hai bhai, log aayenge jayenge....is baat ko leke bakhera khadaa karna kaun si achchhi baat hai.....
@to all the ppl who say that islam cant be forced
every religion can be forced into anybody. religion , today is used more for political purposes rather than spiritual salvation, so some ignorant rants abt the piousness of one religion or the otehr can be laid to rest. furthermore, india "saw" how the peaceful arabians converted india "peacefully". now, in islamic nations, create such situation that a non believer cant even breathe of his own and say his only way lies in islam/hinduism/christianity....wat wud the poor person do, anybody's guess.

NAA JI NAA...HUM TO SCIENCE KI TARAF SE HAI.....

@andro :
its not something new when irrelevant ppl poke in. some indians pointed that bengali news shudnt be posted.....is he wrong ????
secondly, if the indians are the "baraatis" , are u from the dulhans' side ???? forum hai bhai, log aayenge jayenge....is baat ko leke bakhera khadaa karna kaun si achchhi baat hai.....
@to all the ppl who say that islam cant be forced
every religion can be forced into anybody. religion , today is used more for political purposes rather than spiritual salvation, so some ignorant rants abt the piousness of one religion or the otehr can be laid to rest. furthermore, india "saw" how the peaceful arabians converted india "peacefully". now, in islamic nations, create such situation that a non believer cant even breathe of his own and say his only way lies in islam/hinduism/christianity....wat wud the poor person do, anybody's guess.

Let me tell you something

Bangladeshis post news of progress in BD and here come the Indians start fuming and jumping in posting shyty comments.

Bangladeshis post anything related to BD Muslim idenity and here come the Indians jumping with abuses for Bangladeshi Muslims as if they are the maika side and as if their bride is being treated badly by Bangladeshis.

Another point is we saw Indians show tendency to own Hindus in BD and Pakistan but when Bangladeshis and Pakistanis own Muslims in own country specially in case of Bangladeshis, we see Indians fume and come up with stupid claims name calling.

In my personal opinion the Indians are in a fix because of their two-faced policy that is "Sickular" and "Hindutav"

You cant adopt secularism in true spirit and cant leave Hindutva in true spirit.

Bangladeshis post news of progress in BD and here come the Indians start fuming and jumping in posting shyty comments.

Bangladeshis post anything related to BD Muslim idenity and here come the Indians jumping with abuses for Bangladeshi Muslims as if they are the maika side and as if their bride is being treated badly by Bangladeshis.

Let me add some more

Bangladeshis post about liberation war and then suddenly India becomes our brotherly people full so much love and then starts bashing Pakistan :lol: Indians are truly cunning :D

Let me add some more

Bangladeshis post about liberation war and then suddenly India becomes our brotherly people full so much love and then starts bashing Pakistan :lol: Indians are truly cunning :D

:lol: yeh we know but after passage of all these years now Bangladeshis realised the true face of Indians and this rub so much salt on Indians' brusied ego that even 71 cant save them from burning and fuming.

yes yes...i agree with u on that....we have some ppl who love to poke their noses but it isnt so different when it comes to bangladeshis or pakistanis fopr that matter. there have been countless instances of non indians mud slinging in indian topics. such as pakistanis nad BDs screaming to the top of their voices abt gujarat or babri masjid and indians cribbling abt minorities in two countries. bottomline is u cant stop ppl from coming into different forums and commenting. i agree its purely a bangladeshi topic......then why you are here ???? u are a pakistani not a bangladeshi , right ????
and what i wanted to say to u is the indian guy protested as the article is in bengali not in english. its a pakistani forum, how many urdu/arabic articles do u see here ????

Another point is we saw Indians show tendency to own Hindus in BD and Pakistan but when Bangladeshis and Pakistanis own Muslims in own country specially in case of Bangladeshis, we see Indians fume and come up with stupid claims name calling.

yes u are to the point on that.......i agree with u but add to that....pakistanis and bangladeshis are no different. when babri masjid fell, what was the need of demolishing temples in pakistan and bangladesh, or the anti hindu riots that followed. dont u think u are asking too much of us when u guys are neck deep in problems urselves ????

In my personal opinion the Indians are in a fix because of their two-faced policy that is "Sickular" and "Hindutav"

You cant adopt secularism in true spirit and cant leave Hindutva in true spirit.

well i am very glad that u have formed a "personal" opinion about indians and branded them as "sickular"/hindutva whatever.
u see there are many things we dont understand abt u guys and vice versa. we were told (but not taught), that pakistanis are evil n blah blah blah.....only now ppl like me is beginning to know the truth. i believe u have to keep looking for the "truth" , not what ur friend says abt india, or anything for that matter

Is there one country where pious muslims are not prosecuted ?

BTW what is babri structure doing in a thread about Bangladeshi internal bickerings ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom