What's new

Muslim cop imposes moral policing on muslim couples in Indian Hyderabad

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz

Please remove 'muslim' from the title, as it is irrelevant to the fact. The cop did not know his duty, but his religion is incidental.

I dont know why stuffs like smooching in public is a crime? I mean we do not have issues watching adults only films in teatre which include much more than smooching.. Why cant people mind their own business? We are a free country for god sake.. Kissing a lover shouldnt be a crime..

For some people, kissing is dishonorable but killing is honorable. Pathetic mentality.

I dont know why stuffs like smooching in public is a crime? I mean we do not have issues watching adults only films in teatre which include much more than smooching.. Why cant people mind their own business? We are a free country for god sake.. Kissing a lover shouldnt be a crime..
india hai.............u cant kiss but surely can piss in public places:hang3::hang2:

For some people, kissing is dishonorable but killing is honorable. Pathetic mentality.

As a country, we have to go a long way.. I think even our forefathers were much more liberal than us when it comes to sex and love..I mean what is the problem of kissing a girl if she also agree with it?

Where did i say its a crime ? i personally don't approve but i don't give a damn if people do it

Great!! Now that OP changed the thread title to add masala, should have changed the news too..

You should have read the article carefully, Its not the OP but the Islamic media who gave it Islamic angle.. Read this statement

The whole episode was video-graphed and put up by a Web-based news magazine as part of a report that praised Inspector Nayeemuddin Javed as a conscientious police officer upholding Islamic values.

are you talking to me ?

LOL no, what makes you think I am?

I was talking about the general mentality of our society, which punishes couples for kissing, and then fathers kill their daughters or brothers kill their sisters in the name of 'honour'.

You should have read the article carefully, Its not the OP but the Islamic media who gave it Islamic angle.. Read this statement

The whole episode was video-graphed and put up by a Web-based news magazine as part of a report that praised Inspector Nayeemuddin Javed as a conscientious police officer upholding Islamic values.

So you think only muslims are doing this kind of things.. Its not about a religion.. Its about the primitive mentality of nation as a whole.

Quite a service to Islam!

It's not the couples who are humiliated, it is the entire Indian Muslim community.

Hold your horses dude.. from where entire Indian Muslim comes?? It happen to few Muslim living in Hyderabad..

Stop taking thekedari of Islam..

Hold your horses dude.. from where entire Indian Muslim comes?? It happen to few Muslim living in Hyderabad..

Stop taking thekedari of Islam..

The cop is a Muslim, and I have strong reasons to believe he is a citizen of India. The couples are Muslim too, citizens of India.

Videotaped for what? The magazine praised the cop for upholding Islamic values! Mere fact that media was trying to showcase Islamic values even when it went above and beyond the law of the land makes Islam prone to persecution. Once that starts, who would be responsible? Do you think all of us from various geographical and cultural backgrounds would be talking about this and filling 3 pages in just 2 hours if it did not pertain to Islam and entire India? If Hyderabad case shall remain just in Hyderabad, what are we all doing here?

You wish to debate, do it in a civilized manner.

Last edited:
badi badi deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain! It's not the reflection of whole society! This cop needs to be punished for going beyond his jurisdiction.

badi badi deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain! It's not the reflection of whole society! This cop needs to be punished for going beyond his jurisdiction.

This is indeep becoming the reflection of our society.. We have seen women were attacked for drinking booze and party.. brother and sister forced to get married because they sit together in valentines day.. Just think about where we are going? We cannot brush it aside saying that it is an isolated incident... Religious organisations and their goons no matter what position they are holding should be keep on check..

Back
Top Bottom