What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

Hazrat Muhammad SAW never said that to listen to Hadiths

Anyways I don't believe in Hadiths at all, only Quran should guide a Muslims life
ALLAH said to follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW said several time to follow what he tells Muslims to do Sir

Is it mentioned in the Quran ?
Sir for Muslims Quran and Sunnah both are important

Sir Quran says follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have clearly said who ever don't follow my sunnah is not from us and by the way Muslims have to follow Hadees and if you are not doing it you are doing completely wrong brother and doing the way of Kharjees Sir as Muslims you have to follow both Quran and Hadees its compulsory and you can't follow most orders of Quran without following Hadees Mr

So sunnah doesn't mean following fake Hadiths that were made up by mullahs few years ago :hitwall:

Sir I know u r brainwashed by local mullahs but you are better than that. Wake up and see the truth, these mullahs corrupt Islam to their own benefit

Ashfaq-Kayani7.jpg

Where is the beard ??

sikhs need to shave their heads and remove that turbun and hindus need to stop putting lipstick on their foreheads.

while people are reaching for the moon and other planets these people are stuck in this rhetoric.

The red part is offensive, reported.

A similar reference to a symbols of Islam would I am sure not be appreciated as well.

We need to exercise restraint please.

The red part is offensive, reported.

A similar reference to a symbols of Islam would I am sure not be appreciated as well.

We need to exercise restraint please.

And he responded to the Cherokee idiot who was offensive to islam

So sunnah doesn't mean following fake Hadiths that were made up by mullahs few years ago :hitwall:

Sir I know u r brainwashed by local mullahs but you are better than that. Wake up and see the truth, these mullahs corrupt Islam to their own benefit
No Sir Sunnah means you have to follow Hadees because without Hadees you will not know what is Sunnah and what is Hadees Sir every Sunnah is Hadees but every Hadees is not Sunnah because some order are only for Muslims and some are other orders like HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW telling a person or people or Ummah to do something Sir I give a dam about Mullahs but if you want to stand up with Kharjis and traitors and those who insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and his massage your choice go keep spreading fitna of Kharjis we know how to deal with it

It couldn't be.

Jinnah , Mush, Nawaz and so many other patriotic Pakistanis were / are clean shaved.

Its just trying to make a point. In the IA too a lot of troops from South India often seek permission to grow a beard & not cut hair for short periods on religious grounds. They go to Sabrimala Temple and shave it off.

This cannot be a precedent for keeping a beard forever. The rules of Service apply.

Many also drink and smoke and also dont offer prayers and pay zakat, also dont fast; all these come under breaking religious obligations but that does not mean others will also not follow obligations

sikhs need to shave their heads and remove that turbun and hindus need to stop putting lipstick on their foreheads.

while people are reaching for the moon and other planets these people are stuck in this rhetoric.

Hindus have reached for the moons but you are right about Lipstick and Turban Part . Utmost stupidity .

Altamas Kabeer - Muslim Chief Justice of India without the optional beard. His decision in the matter may not hold the same weight as that of a bearded chief justice, hence bearded pakistanis are worrying themselves sick :P[/QUOTE]

And sikh without a beared wont carry same weight viz a viz his decisions if is elected Chief Justice?

or a beared and turban enhances performance of a sikh soldier or Sikh PM?

No Sir Sunnah means you have to follow Hadees because without Hadees you will not know what is Sunnah and what is Hadees Sir every Sunnah is Hadees but every Hadees is not Sunnah because some order are only for Muslims and some are other orders like HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW telling a person or people or Ummah to do something Sir I give a dam about Mullahs but if you want to stand up with Kharjis and traitors and those who insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and his massage your choice go keep spreading fitna of Kharjis we know how to deal with it

So I will follow known & trusted Hadiths

Not one that's are made up by a 12 year old

So I will follow known & trusted Hadiths

Not one that's are made up by a 12 year old
Sir Hadees are trusted ones Sir not 12 year old those are all trusted Hadees Sir and look at yourself first before challenging a Sahabi you statement tells a lot about you enemies of Sahabas first of them were Kharjis :tdown:

You'll have to try zillion times to draw me into emotional state unfortunately I never get emotional I base my discussion on logic, you went from the beard discussion to terror outfits associating them with Islam. Read your last 2-3 posts you'll realize you goofed up.

No i did not goof up . I still stand by my statements . All my statements are factually correct . Which other Religion can you find with whom terrorists from 3 to 4 different continents associate themselves . Something is wrong . Last time i Checked Christianity was as big as Islam if not larger .

Read you last 2-3 posts, you clearly accused Islam where both have no association because then there are numerous links to hindu religious extremism and becomes a different topic.

Obviously not . They need to be incarcerated and weeded out .

Now if you want to keep replying to my posts just to act childish that you scored points be my guest it will only make you look goof so I suggest discuss the Topic. [terrorism-Islam is not the discussion it is about justice to indian citizen open another Thread for point scoring].

I act Childish only in "Naswar corner" or random funny hreads . when i participate in Discussion i contribute to topics . And you are right Terrorism-Islam is not the topic . I made an Observation and you stretched the argument to an extent when we are going off-topic . You could have simply Reported the post if you found it offending . Mods would have taken care of it like they always do .

And he responded to the Cherokee idiot who was offensive to islam

So...?

If he read something that was disagreeable he could have reported it.

Can two wrongs make a right ?

After 2000 + posts we must start displaying maturity.

Back
Top Bottom