What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

Means the sikhs are allowed to keep the beared as obligations of religion. This also gives the same right to Muslims.

YES beared in Islam is a must its another thing that many do not follow it its their personal choice but those who want to follow Sunnah strictly they do keep beared.

Is it mentioned in the Quran ?

What if they tell you not to wear a rakhi or women not to wear a bindi? Will they do that?

Yes . If i don't want women in MY company to wear Rakhi or Bindi . They will Tow the line or take themselves to some other organization where they can keep Rakhis and Bindis .

This is a major issue. I hope the courts give justice in this case. It is no ones right to tell someone to have or not have a beard. Personal choice.

Its not a pers choice .

The laws of the orgnisation existed even before the individual joined.

The rules are the same for all.

You mean rules apply on muslim citizens of hindustan and not sikhs.

See once again -it is explicitly stated in the Sikh faith and reiterated by their 10 Gurus that Kesh ( facial hair) must be kept.

I'm just asking if its the same for Muslims..did any of the prophets or Quran say that beard is a must...

If not, then comparing that with Sikhs is waste.

As per Sunnah he should not work for state force, he should run his own business.

In any case the muslim chief justice of supreme court does not keep beard, hope his decision will be acceptable to pakistanis for whom this issue is so close to heart :)

As per Sunnah he should not work for state force, he should run his own business.

And there are many such conflicting beliefs in Hinduism as well so SHUT UR mouth kiddo :hitwall:

What if they tell you not to wear a rakhi or women not to wear a bindi? Will they do that?

Without doubt.

Anything that is not mandated by religion and is optional cannot be demanded as a right. I have served in some orgnisations that permit Muslims to take a break for prayers ( on Fridays) and some that dont . Those that didnt disallowed even Hindus , Christans & sikhs from taking breaks other than those prescribed at the beginning of the year.

See once again -it is explicitly stated in the Sikh faith and reiterated by their 10 Gurus that Kesh ( facial hair) must be kept.

I'm just asking if its the same for Muslims..did any of the prophets or Quran say that beard is a must...

If not, then comparing that with Sikhs is waste.

There are 3 theories on the matter I have heard though there may be more. One school says it is a must, another says not a must but preferable and the third that it is not a must. Ghamidi and modern scholars stand with the last. So what happens to those who believe the beard is a must.

It will keep Muslims backwards and will reduce their ratio in jobs. Though I have never heard of such a thing. The cop that stopped us once in Lucknow near chowki had a light beard and a had a tilak on the head.

This is the Problem Plaguing Islam today . Length of Beard , length of Ankle short trousers and hijab have become the central most point of debate while everything else like Quran , hadits etc has taken a back seat .

while people are reaching for moon and other planets they are stuck in this rhetoric .

sikhs need to shave their heads and remove that turbun and hindus need to stop putting lipstick on their foreheads.

while people are reaching for the moon and other planets these people are stuck in this rhetoric.

:) so the Muslims should join Punjab police since there they can have beareds along with Sikhs.

its clearly case of tageting one faith but allowing the other

Feel free to form your assumption.Muslims can join anywhere they please.Many of these grooming were introduced since the time of British and its been there ever since.Its now part of a tradition.Sikhs were military men were wearing beards since the time of Guru Gobind Singh and British allowed when they recruited Sikhs to Indian Army.I don't remember any Muslim officer at that time wearing beard.Our military and police forces are firmly based on tradition.Grooming standards are also part of it.

Hazrat Muhammad SAW never said that to listen to Hadiths

Anyways I don't believe in Hadiths at all, only Quran should guide a Muslims life
Sir Quran says follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have clearly said who ever don't follow my sunnah is not from us and by the way Muslims have to follow Hadees and if you are not doing it you are doing completely wrong brother and doing the way of Kharjees Sir as Muslims you have to follow both Quran and Hadees its compulsory and you can't follow most orders of Quran without following Hadees Mr

16600138.cms

Altamas Kabeer - Muslim Chief Justice of India without the optional beard. His decision in the matter may not hold the same weight as that of a bearded chief justice, hence bearded pakistanis are worrying themselves sick :P

Save the emotional rant . Read my first post . Ok I will make it easier . i will quote it here .

Then you came up with Nothing is Wrong comment .

Then i showed you what is wrong in line with my first statement .

And then you come up with emotional rants , which i am not very keen on Entertaining due to which i accepted i and the world is hallucinating .

You'll have to try zillion times to draw me into emotional state unfortunately I never get emotional I base my discussion on logic, you went from the beard discussion to terror outfits associating them with Islam. Read your last 2-3 posts you'll realize you goofed up.

Read you last 2-3 posts, you clearly accused Islam where both have no association because then there are numerous links to hindu religious extremism and becomes a different topic.

Now if you want to keep replying to my posts just to act childish that you scored points be my guest it will only make you look goof so I suggest discuss the Topic. [terrorism-Islam is not the discussion it is about justice to indian citizen open another Thread for point scoring].

Back
Top Bottom