What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

Then Everything is sunshine and roses in most of the Muslim majority countries .Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya , Al Shabab , Al Qaeda , Takfir wal-Hijra, Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna, Armed Islamic Group of Algeria, Osbat al-Ansar, Tehrik e taliban , East Turkestan Islamic Movement, Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Hizbul Mujahideen, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Jemaah Islamiyah, Lashkar-e-Taiba,Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan, Students Islamic Movement of India, et all must be my figment of Imagination .
Or something is Terribly wrong.

Really now you are acting dumb deliberately, you are associating terrorist organizations with Islam and muslims and WOW you had to take time to Google and list all of the outfits. Indeed all of them are figment of imagination being deliberately associated with Islam by morons, Something is terribly wrong with you lot.

Give rights to your citizens.

Really now you are acting dumb deliberately, you are associating terrorist organizations with Islam and muslims and WOW you had to take time to Google and list all of the outfits. Indeed all of them are figment of imagination being deliberately associated with Islam by morons such as you. Something is terribly wrong with you lot.

Give rights to your citizens.

Ok i thought so . All the world is indeed hallucinating .

Discipline is indeed need to be followed by officials and employees.

In this case we need to check if Indian employment rules in police department are followed by other fellows from other faiths.

Are Sikhs allowed to keep beared and wear turban?

Every security force has its own grooming standards.Maharashtra Reserve Police Force may not want its officers to wear beards and that may not be the case for Punjab police.

This is a major issue. I hope the courts give justice in this case. It is no ones right to tell someone to have or not have a beard. Personal choice.

Ok i thought so . All the world is indeed hallucinating .

Who is hallucinating, you are openly accusing Islam with terror outfits associated them together where terrorists violates commandments mentioned in bible and Quran agreed upon.

This is a major issue. I hope the courts give justice in this case. It is no ones right to tell someone to have or not have a beard. Personal choice.

If you are serving in an Organization THEY DO have right to tell you . Their Way or Highway .

It couldn't be.

Jinnah , Mush, Nawaz and so many other patriotic Pakistanis were / are clean shaved.

Its just trying to make a point. In the IA too a lot of troops from South India often seek permission to grow a beard & not cut hair for short periods on religious grounds. They go to Sabrimala Temple and shave it off.

This cannot be a precedent for keeping a beard forever. The rules of Service apply.

Even Saudis don't keep beard and we know they have Sharia laws.

For Sikhs keeping a beard is a MUST and is considered one of their 5 basic Ks.

I asked is keeping a beard mandatory for Muslims and only Zarvan replied with this dubious hadiths. So I ask once again, is keeping a beard mandatory as per Quran ? If yes, then the cop must be allowed to..if not he must be asked to shave to serve in the force.

Means the sikhs are allowed to keep the beared as obligations of religion. This also gives the same right to Muslims.

YES beared in Islam is a must its another thing that many do not follow it its their personal choice but those who want to follow Sunnah strictly they do keep beared.

Yes Kharjis don't believe in Hadees and those Hadees I have posted are the most authentic ones Sir only 2 % Muslims don't believe in Hadees and they are known as Kharjis they started this fitna in the life time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW that is why HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW they will go to hell

Hazrat Muhammad SAW never said that to listen to Hadiths

Anyways I don't believe in Hadiths at all, only Quran should guide a Muslims life

Every security force has its own grooming standards.Maharashtra Reserve Police Force may not want its officers to wear beards and that may not be the case for Punjab police.

:) so the Muslims should join Punjab police since there they can have beareds along with Sikhs.

its clearly case of tageting one faith but allowing the other

Who is hallucinating, you are openly accusing Islam with terror outfits associated them together where terrorists violates commandments mentioned in bible and Quran agreed upon.

Save the emotional rant . Read my first post . Ok I will make it easier . i will quote it here .

This is the Problem Plaguing Islam today . Length of Beard , length of Ankle short trousers and hijab have become the central most point of debate while everything else like Quran , hadits etc has taken a back seat .

while people are reaching for moon and other planets they are stuck in this rhetoric .

Then you came up with Nothing is Wrong comment .

Then i showed you what is wrong in line with my first statement .

And then you come up with emotional rants , which i am not very keen on Entertaining due to which i accepted i and the world is hallucinating .

Back
Top Bottom