What's new

Musharraf's moral should higher now, as a beauty queen like to date with him

sng

New Recruit

Reaction score
Mehreen wants date with Musharraf

Updated at: 0615 PST, Thursday, April 17, 2008
NEW DELHI: Pakistani national in Miss World competition, Mehreen Wednesday said she is desirous of date with President Pervez Musharraf.

According to Indian TV report, the beauty queen from Pakistan is quite fond of Pervez Musharraf. The Indian media showed her saying that if she finds a date with Pervez Musharraf, she would choose Australia for the purpose.

Mehreen holds Musharraf extremely handsome and good-looking, saying, ‘Pervez Musharraf looks charming and very awesome in his military uniform.’

‘He is in power and everybody loves the powerful,’ Mehreen said adding she never met President Musharraf.

UNQUOTE:

All politicians should caucious and must pay attention, as Musharraf moral cud be higher by having cool offer:chilli::chilli:

ex army genral he has one dauter big then miss pakistan how can he date with she .its only indian blame game :disagree:

ex army genral he has one dauter big then miss pakistan how can he date with she .its only indian blame game :disagree:

Bhai mana ham sab ki english kuch khas nahin hai, lekin thoda kuch to sudhar ka na yaar.

Just joking, keep it up!!!!!

Arey bhai urdu mein baat kerlo ager English nahi ati. Yeh Pak forum hai. :D

ok aysa hai to bhi theek hai mujhy kya wesy panjabi mery sab se achi hai :lol:

Yaar punjabi se mujh ko darana nahi bus. :D

As for the topic. The military uniform is a chick magnet, since when did that become old?

i think mush is not like arab princes . he is good person .

Indian newspapers carried her pic, can't seem to find one online. and she was quite pretty..
I shall wait for the swimsuit & personality round...

Indian newspapers carried her pic, can't seem to find one online. and she was quite pretty..
I shall wait for the swimsuit & personality round...

In Pakistan people with open belly & semi naked cloths are not considered "pretty", more like prostitutes; but everyone has different standards.

In Pakistan people with open belly & semi naked cloths are not considered "pretty", more like prostitutes; but everyone has different standards.

Lol...don't live in denial.

Scantily dressed girls are as popular in Pakistan as anywhere else. The huge sales for Indian movies are living proof of this.

I bet even prostitutes in Pakistan do not roam around in Bikinis at least not in public or red light areas...

Personally, Nothing like a PYT comfortable with herself and has a personality...
doesn't offend my sensibilities...

But then I don't call those in swimsuits dancing in the rain with superhuman pelvic thrusts aka Bollywood heroines prostitutes either...

Nah....she's ugly.

Here is a picture gallery:
Miss Pakistan World

The Pak papers carried the wrong name she is Mahleej Sarkari not Mehreen..
the background music of the site is scary... I though it was an obituary ..

On a second thought I partly agree with SA she ain't too pretty...

8f61e4e0bdae0524b900651ccaa7a30d.jpg

da971b0bcab16c47c4f7c8288716eedb.jpg

PS: Mrs Pakistan World winners are prettier than Miss Pakistan World winners IMO... and do any of them actually live in Pakistan??

PS: Mrs Pakistan World winners are prettier than Miss Pakistan World winners IMO... and do any of them actually live in Pakistan??

No, this is some crappy Canadian thing it has nothing to do with Pakistan…It’s organized by a bunch of westernized begayart Pakistanis who think this is the way forward to show Pakistan’s in a “positive light”

Back
Top Bottom