What's new

Musharraf's moral should higher now, as a beauty queen like to date with him

That is because of western influence...

No it’s because of the realization of the importance of education. I think in Islamic history there was a bad period where we neglected the education other wise we progressed a lot during out initial era.

You're joking right? Heard of equality for women? Feminism?

The west and far east are also the best place for women, if they want to engage in intellectual pursuits.
Women are encouraged to attend university, to think freely and pursue a career. Does the Islamic world allow for this?

But i agree with you. The west doesn't need to go about telling people what rules to follow. Societies are complex systems that don't always follow the simplest logic.
The best example of this is Indian society...full of contradictions and paradoxes.

To attend university you don't to have to be partially naked.

Well the whole point of covering women is that men are attracted by looks mostly whereas women don't consider looks as first priority while choosing a mate.

I beg to differ based on my own experiences...:partay:

Perhaps as women get older, and when they reach an emotional stage where they want to construct long term relationships that might apply...

i meet three person in madinah .first nawaz shareef 2nd gen.mushraf and mir zafarulah jamali.i like only mush becase when he pray to allah at roza shareef i seen his eyes truely he was look to allah for help that crisis time.he is realy good muslim .i seen nawaz shareef many times in madinah he was looking like fail of every thing even when i seen himroof of masjid nabvi at eid day he look confuse.and jamali when there he look like a poor fudel man with pak securty.so i persnaly like mush will not of this tipe to date any girl

How do you explain 1 night stands??

SRK with a Mullah beard wouldn't have girls going ga-ga over them... nor would you be putting pics of Aditi if she were covered from head to toe..

Physical attraction is always there.. if a woman in a bikini is responsible for creating evil thoughts in men's mind then a men with a 6-pack is also responsible for creating evil thoughts in women's mind..

Heard of cheating women married to rich old guys??

That's Right Malang, I agreed with you even more then 100% if possible:cheesy:

In suppory of your quote, I wud like highlt a recent fact that, about 58 years old Mr. Puton the President of Russia is going to make mariage just after complition of his tenure of presidency due on June 2008, with a 24 yrs athelite olympian champ (more younger then half of Mr Puton's age):smokin:

NOTE: This News Published in Daily Jang Updates yesterday.

^^^Right then..Malang and pkpatriot have taken the decision:
From now on, all males shall wear the Burkha!!

Well IMO what we don’t think is good for us we should not ask others to do so. To me this is a double standard of western countries as on one hand they are talking about women rights and on the other hand they are using women for enjoyment only.

Dear SN,

I would request you to check ratio of women : men in the cabinets of three of the countries I rate the highest in the world.

Norway
Finland
Sweden

They have more women in the cabinet than men and some of them are very beautiful and show some belly but they do a better job then men.

Can someone please post a photo of Ms Chacon the Defence Minister of Spain ?

No country can develop if it does not liberate their women. Let the women decide what is decent or not for them.

Regards

That's Right Malang, I agreed with you even more then 100% if possible:cheesy:

In suppory of your quote, I wud like highlt a recent fact that, about 58 years old Mr. Puton the President of Russia is going to make mariage just after complition of his tenure of presidency due on June 2008, with a 24 yrs athelite olympian champ (more younger then half of Mr Puton's age):smokin:

NOTE: This News Published in Daily Jang Updates yesterday.

Today the Russian paper has retracted the story and apologised. Guess some ex mates of the President met him for a drink in the night ?

:coffee:

^^^Right then..Malang and pkpatriot have taken the decision:
From now on, all males shall wear the Burkha!!

Well Said SA! this all for smart, strong decent men, wht most Pakistani are.........but being decent Pakistani men, have strong nurves and self control by virtue,(Khuda jab hussn deta hey nazakat aa he jati hey). wish to welcome such opportunities but the familierity and dignity is the obstical the way of two Dil chahata hey per Dar lagta hey koye dekh na ley !

Mehleej ney bhi press statement dey diya, khud contact ker leyti tu koyee chance liya ja sukta tha :lol:

"Verginity is not a Dignity, its lack of opportunity" :smokin:

Sorry for all abv, i was just kidding................ otherwise i know our valued president is really sophisticated and decent & dignified person.

They have more women in the cabinet than men and some of them are very beautiful and show some belly but they do a better job then men.

Can someone please post a photo of Ms Chacon the Defence Minister of Spain ?

No country can develop if it does not liberate their women. Let the women decide what is decent or not for them.

Regards

Look no one is asking women to sit home & do nothing.

Over here in Pakistan (like rest of the world); we have dress codes in office, and no one shows his/her belly in professional environment.

We have given our women choice, and they chosen to dress decently.

What we don't want is that some western alien to our country & culture trying to enforce his version of demo-crazy & freedom.

^^^Haha...demo-crazy!!

A Rahman sir, look out behind your back...the Chinese are as demo-crazy about showing skin as any western country!!

Beware evil Chinese influence on Islamic values!:devil:

Salaams,

Look, if a Chinese or any foreigner comes to our lands, we just say respect our values as you would want us to respect theirs/yours.

So go zip your mouth up. Thanks for that productive post, that seriously made my day :P

And our values is about being modest and decent. End of discussion! Thats how it has been, and thats how it will always be.

i meet three person in madinah .first nawaz shareef 2nd gen.mushraf and mir zafarulah jamali.i like only mush becase when he pray to allah at roza shareef i seen his eyes truely he was look to allah for help that crisis time.he is realy good muslim .i seen nawaz shareef many times in madinah he was looking like fail of every thing even when i seen himroof of masjid nabvi at eid day he look confuse.and jamali when there he look like a poor fudel man with pak securty.so i persnaly like mush will not of this tipe to date any girl

I hope you had free education, if not , you are certainly entitled to a refund !!

Keep posting ;)

P.S : I am still amazed that we are discussing something on behalf of women and not a single woman has participated in this discussion. Today’s woman is independent, educated, confident and intelligent: let’s leave it to her judgement what she wants to wear and how she wants to wear. Leave them alone and stop treating them as our personal properties.

I think I will get my coat !!! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom