What's new

Musharraf was trying to save Pakistan from 3 detrimental elements in 2007

This is just your grudge towards Musharraf and nothing more ..................

What grudge? Gen Musharraf usurped power illegally. That makes him a criminal. Or do you wish to deny those facts?

What grudge? Gen Musharraf usurped power illegally. That makes him a criminal. Or do you wish to deny those facts?

Kindly stick to those points which I raised in this thread ........

this nation is responsible for all this mess , aur bolo " Go Musharraf GO "
aur narray maro " sher aya , sher aya " and " kal bhi Bhutto zinda tha , aj bhi Bhutto zinda hai " :pissed::pissed:
first Zardari puck our country now sharif will PUCK us more harder .... we deserve this

Were steps good or bad ... This is the question .........

The first and third were wrong. The second one was a job badly botched and left incomplete.

Last edited:
The first two were wrong. The third one was a job badly botched and left incomplete.

You mean Lal Masjid operation was wrong and banning the Geo was good but badly managed :waht:

In the longer term, he revived the careers of those democractic elective leaders, especially one is former PM, and the other is current PM. If we had let this natural course takes its place, by then those parties would have been isolated by now, Allahu Alim.

If one insurps the power illegaly as well as enforcing Marshall law, then you are actually pushing the nation towards the democracy. They will pick anyone as soon as the democractic system is supported.

Musharraf's only one big mistake was NRO deal
to allow these blood sucker polishitians to come back on their usual work loot the country and destroy it.

But now time is proving that he had taken corrective step in betterment of country ..............

He is an American and he has no understanding or total contempt for Pakistan politics.

What General Musharraf did was right but his context was wrong. He did all these steps giving the impression that he wants to stay in power.

Look at it now. People of Pakistan know what Chief Justice was. They know what Geo. As for the Lal Masjid operation, we are still not clear what that issue was and if the solution Musharraf provided then was the right one or the complete one.

I personally liked Musharraf but I cant forgive him for NRO. He let the same politicians back who shouls have no place in Pakistan politics. But then he also did not do electoral reforms so that process of elections becomes transparent and rigging free like India.

He is an American and he has no understanding or total contempt for Pakistan politics.

What General Musharraf did was right but his context was wrong. He did all these steps giving the impression that he wants to stay in power.

Look at it now. People of Pakistan know what Chief Justice was. They know what Geo. As for the Lal Masjid operation, we are still not clear what that issue was and if the solution Musharraf provided then was the right one or the complete one.

I personally liked Musharraf but I cant forgive him for NRO. He let the same politicians back who shouls have no place in Pakistan politics. But then he also did not do electoral reforms so that process of elections becomes transparent and rigging free like India.

On NRO issue I also disagree with Musharraf but that scenario was totally different ... He was fighting with TTP monster then NS raised CJ issue whereas he was culprit itself but nation had stood agains Musharraf ... He had to make deal with BB to getting rid of this situation but unfortunately Zardari had killed his wife ... Although BB had send to Zardari to USA and restricted that he won't come to Pakistan this was the part of the deal but Zardari proved himself a big planner ..................

The first and third were wrong. The second one was a job badly botched and left incomplete.
What he should have done about lal masjid & abdul aziz. should he hang to him or shoot?

What he should have done about lal masjid & abdul aziz. should he hang to him or shoot?

Why talk about something so far in the past, but he first let the fitna grow and then did not clean it up.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom