What's new

Musharraf Warns Of Pak Counter Strike If India Retaliates For Uri Attack

Pakistan is in no position to fight a war with india

You have no resources

You will be badly beaten

Hand full of falcons against OVER 300 FLANKERS AND MIRAGES are you serious about inflicting awar

You people started this unfortunately

Overconfidence is not good for your health.

In our PENTAGON you are bind & can't have any motive & we have capability to destroy India.

5629cbbf39472.jpg

For your knowledge and others, its not true that Pakistan is spreading any war hysteria.Its a defensive posture that they have and will use their forces to defend themselves as they aren't that big in size.

As of precisely 34 minutes ago, Pakistani air-force went to the Pakistani version of Defense Readiness Condition 2 (aka, DEFCON-2 as known in the US), which means war-ready (conventional). They had picked up over 2 dozen hostile bogies across the border on two places.

@Irfan Baloch @Windjammer : fyi, I am sure you guys are aware of the above. Do post more details from your sources if you know any. I'll get the next update in an hour.
Brother,
back in 2008, the Indian warmongering was deflated by our counter maneuvers and combat air patrols and the same Indian media took a U turn and started complaining that we are itching for war but just forgot to mention that it was India that had mobilised its ground forces along the borders to teach us once and for all.

tease them and share whenever you like .. dont be driven by these warmongers turned complainers. we have both conventional and non-conventional stand off and up their nose weapons and options sufficient enough to reduce their war appetite.

I am really amused that jokers here believe that Pakistan can defeat India in a full-fledged war. Even on nuclear front your 5th launch will be your last..
our first launch will be your last moment in this world.

by the fifth one .. it will be a nuclear wasteland and Bangladesh border police will come and conquer India unopposed

job done.

Overconfidence is not good for your health.

In our PENTAGON you are bind & can't have any motive & we have capability to destroy India.

5629cbbf39472.jpg

hehe, yes capable of producing 100s of terrorist , suicide bombers etc. ohh wait i forgot nawaz ki sugar mill me Indian Raw involved hai , pehle usko to bacha lo or else chini bhi nahi milegi pakistan me. US aid aise bhi band ho gay

our first launch will be your last moment in this world.

by the fifth one .. it will be a nuclear wasteland and Bangladesh border police will come and conquer India unopposed

job done.

hehe, lagta hai laden ke sath kafi waqt gujara hai aapne :P waise khyal acha hai wasteland ka but now bangladesh showing middle finger to you

hehe, yes capable of producing 100s of terrorist , suicide bombers etc. ohh wait i forgot nawaz ki sugar mill me Indian Raw involved hai , pehle usko to bacha lo or else chini bhi nahi milegi pakistan me. US aid aise bhi band ho gay

hehe, lagta hai laden ke sath kafi waqt gujara hai aapne :P waise khyal acha hai wasteland ka but now bangladesh showing middle finger to you

One of my forum friend, mate quotation.

"I think I am entitled; Son you can not hold the truth, only few good man have"

So therefore what will going on next !

India is going bold to creating propaganda.

When their soldiers should go back to own barracks; than their child,s will pee on their determination.

Indian General Dispatched its country into mental torture.

"Hum Sey Ulgho Gey Tu Rat Ko Bhi Sochtey Hwey Nazar Aioo Gey"

can-stock-photo_csp14518445.jpg

Musharaf is very honest man when he says something he means it , when he shakes your hand he offered olive branch always don't understand musharaf

One of my forum friend, mate quotation.

"I think I am entitled; Son you can not hold the truth, only few good man have"

So therefore what will going on next !

India is going bold to creating propaganda.

When their soldiers should go back to own barracks; than their child,s will pee on their determination.

Indian General Dispatched its country into mental torture.

"Hum Sey Ulgho Gey Tu Rat Ko Bhi Sochtey Hwey Nazar Aioo Gey"

can-stock-photo_csp14518445.jpg

photo achi lagai hai bhai aur jumla to kammal ka maara hai.. but baat itni si hai ki kitna milege deti hai ...

Who is Musharraf?
Who is in power in Pakistan?????
I thought Raheel but now I doubt.

photo achi lagai hai bhai aur jumla to kammal ka maara hai.. but baat itni si hai ki kitna milege deti hai ...

My advice was delivered to your General, Its sufficient for him.

:coffee:

Thanks for your experience....but not convincing....I will try my Black Dog... thats a better bet...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom