What's new

Musharraf Warns Of Pak Counter Strike If India Retaliates For Uri Attack

According to media both sides

Pakistan has completely shit down the Azad Kashmir airspace including commercial flights

We are hearing of media black outs on Pakistan along LOC .

Are you hiding the responses from the public.

Ex COAS General Pervez Musharraf is once again speaking greatly in favor of Pakistan and warning india about the war.
When indian host asked Pervez how will Pakistan react if the war is started ?
He replied : There will be an immediate response from Pakistan

My friend. Please avoid such posts. I understand emotions run high. But some decorum please.

If I do a simple search, I can find this as well.

Now this will disappoint you.

Shatranj main wazeer aur zindagi main zameer, agar mar jae toh samjho khel khatam. yeh yaqeenan aik bohat bari chot hai aur aaj nahi toh kal iska badla zaroor lia jaega sir g.

Shatranj main wazeer aur zindagi main zameer, agar mar jae toh samjho khel khatam. yeh yaqeenan aik bohat bari chot hai aur aaj nahi toh kal iska badla zaroor lia jaega sir g.

tldr.

I am really amused that jokers here believe that Pakistan can defeat India in a full-fledged war. Even on nuclear front your 5th launch will be your last. If your government has brain-washed you to belive such fantasies and grown ups still do not have the rationale to see the reality I seriously envy the level of immaturity you guys have. Pakistan cannot win. You don't have the equipment, numbers and resources to defeat a huge army. Just killing few hundreds of illiterate, hot-headed terrorists won't make pakistani army a ruthless force. Posturing is not important, action is. Remember Pakistan had support of USA, China and muslim world during all past wars but still we flipped your butt. Now, money licking USA will condemn you, bully panicking china won't support you openly, your oil secreting ummah brothers will not utter even a single word because India is a very valuable customer. It is imperative for stooges here to stop raking up mass hysteria for an inexistent war. Pakistani politicians can drink something from their Indian counterparts about how to talk, respond and react to a situation like this. Loss is for us, we are quiet. Don't know why I hear lot of barking here.

Are you really so stupid man ?

Hahaha...

I know as a Pakistani you need to scoff at anything Indian. So, I guess I get your point.

Not really but the amount of hard work you put in them 2 paragraphs should have been used somewhere else mate

Which part is the stupid one?

His head or his brain if only he got one !

All of it mate

I know as a Pakistani you need to scoff at anything Indian. So, I guess I get your point.

As said by great janjua, all points are silly, stupid and immature.

And the most silly is what Indian media are barking about strike, hitting target in Pakistan even they know it very well that they cannot ! India cannot act as a superpower as they have nothing of it except in Bollywood self brainwashing machine

That video showing Pak officers surrendering may be exactly the thing that's going against India. I think the ultimate decisions rest with the Pak Army not with the civilians. And, if the Pak army can't afford another such video - fear is no policy, surrender is no option - they may be thinking the unthinkable. Military folks think in a different way than the civilian folks...

Shatranj main wazeer aur zindagi main zameer, agar mar jae toh samjho khel khatam.
The same way mumbai khatam india khatam, and one more thing dar k agay jeet ha so as Imran Khan always said : "Jis din tum apnay dar per qaboo paa logy tum duniya k kamyaab tareen insaan ban jaogy" so time to prove it if anythin happens or any single person crosses the red line we will give them a response , a response which the whole world will remember for a time as COAS General Raheel Sharif also talked about it. We are ready and watching you out closely

Are you really so stupid man ?

Hahaha...

That shows the level of knowledge you have.
And, you didn't have the strong language and counter argument to respond so resorted to the easiest ever reply, "Stupid".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom