What's new

Musharraf Warns Of Pak Counter Strike If India Retaliates For Uri Attack

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Why do u think Indians/hindus care for how many hindu countries are left in the world ? Don't bother worrying abt us, we existed since the beginning of civilization, many tried to eliminate us, all of our counterparts perished while we are still around, to a hindu death only means beginning of a new life. so humare bare mein chod aur khud ki halat par chinta kar..
Haha don't claim you it was Muslims as a power existed more than you there is difference Muslims ruled you don't forget
Bhai apni asliyat bhi. Dekho lo his waqt ki bat kar rahe ho woh hamari hi waqt tha China ap karo Hindu mulk hi nahe rahega

Nanga nahega Kia aur nachodega kia

omg, just like nawaz sending messages from UN and no one cares to listen him.

Indian General will give order to fight; otherwise keep quit its mouth, because he is End.

You can not imagine about Pakistan Army.

Go & sleep tight.

Don't show the world about your Dummy Stamp.

Indian General will give order to fight; otherwise keep quit its mouth, because he is End.

Go & sleep tight.

bhai soon you gonna get the stamp of "terrorist nation" from your beloved ally US . Bill US congress ke pass hai so now its show time for you lol . and btw hindi me hi likh lo jab angrezi aati nahi to kyu try karte ho

Haha don't claim you it was Muslims as a power existed more than you there is difference Muslims ruled you don't forget
Bhai apni asliyat bhi. Dekho lo his waqt ki bat kar rahe ho woh hamari hi waqt tha China ap karo Hindu mulk hi nahe rahega

Go & sleep tight.

Imagin abt PA...last confrontation with them was at Kargilll prior to tat at Siachin and little before that at J&K they know us very welll...talk to them they will tell u abt indian army with a warning never mess with them....
cowardice acts like URI is as per your convinience with no warrantees....

Imagin abt PA...last confrontation with them was at Kargilll prior to tat at Siachin and little before that at J&K they know us very welll...talk to them they will tell u abt indian army with a warning never mess with them....
Uri was either a script written by your RAW no proof that suggest it is Pakistan which proof you are giving come ak 47 easily available all over the world we can bring your consideration in bomb blasts in Pak and start criticise you

We showed you kalbhushan do u have any one like him from Pak ISI commission officer in your custody

And what you are doing in kashmir you deserve more than Uri if you play with fire than don't cry be man

kis madarsa se graduate hua bhai ?

our first launch will be your last moment in this world.

by the fifth one .. it will be a nuclear wasteland and Bangladesh border police will come and conquer India unopposed

job done.

Cut the crap....
Pakistan cannot lay to waste even 5% of Indian land area.

Told your General that time political Mafia give you space. Our soldiers never go back if strike.

Our soldiers need permission,
Our ISI need permission,
Our MI need permission,

Your side never defeat our soldiers, for your nuclear we have missile defense system, keep in mind.

We will not fight for Army, we will fight for Our Independent Islamic State.

You can see derailed Taliban working against Pakistan, but when they awaking; you would never imagine a big enemy before.

bhai soon you gonna get the stamp of "terrorist nation" from your beloved ally US . Bill US congress ke pass hai so now its show time for you lol . and btw hindi me hi likh lo jab angrezi aati nahi to kyu try karte ho

Its a mere Bill right, for your knowledge USA taste Afghanistan, never think for Pakistan.

USA is no more, Russian, China are the powers Woking with Pakistan on interest bases.

Any one say a terrorist nation, but world is not sleeping, its never effecting, I told you earlier we know to dealing blackmailers.

These are old cold war, try new aspects.

Your Army can not fight with our army is another fact,

Don't try it At home.

Its a mere Bill right, for your knowledge USA taste Afghanistan, never think for Pakistan.

USA is no more, Russian, China are the powers Woking with Pakistan on interest bases.

Any one say a terrorist nation, but world is not sleeping, its never effecting, I told you earlier we know to dealing blackmailers.

These are old cold war, try new aspects.

hehe, chal bhai teri khushi ke liye maan liya.. now be happy with BIG Powers...

Told your General that time political Mafia give you space. Our soldiers never go back if strike.

Our soldiers need permission,
Our ISI need permission,
Our MI need permission,

Your side never defeat our soldiers, for your nuclear we have missile defense system, keep in mind.

We will not fight for Army, we will fight for Our Independent Islamic State.

You can see derailed Taliban working against Pakistan, but when they awaking; you would never imagine a big enemy before.
This is the first time I am hearing that PA,ISI and MI needs permission. If you see PA knows they do not match the capabilities of IA one to one, they have been defeated by IA at many occasions when they had enormous better condition for fighting. Thats why they come to cowardice acts like this one and remember all these acts have been punished before also and similarly this time also the lesson will be taught. There is a news here that Hafiz Saeed personal guard have been caught.
One more thing only few generals for personal goals do these acts, because it has been seen that most of them are poorly planned and internationally as well as domestically Pakistan gets isolated.

Uri was either a script written by your RAW no proof that suggest it is Pakistan which proof you are giving come ak 47 easily available all over the world we can bring your consideration in bomb blasts in Pak and start criticise you

We showed you kalbhushan do u have any one like him from Pak ISI commission officer in your custody

And what you are doing in kashmir you deserve more than Uri if you play with fire than don't cry be man
Where is Kulbhushan any body knows?
Only doctored video exists, if ISI says he is a spy then he should be tried in Pakistani court.

This is the first time I am hearing that PA,ISI and MI needs permission. If you see PA knows they do not match the capabilities of IA one to one, they have been defeated by IA at many occasions when they had enormous better condition for fighting. Thats why they come to cowardice acts like this one and remember all these acts have been punished before also and similarly this time also the lesson will be taught. There is a news here that Hafiz Saeed personal guard have been caught.
One more thing only few generals for personal goals do these acts, because it has been seen that most of them are poorly planned and internationally as well as domestically Pakistan gets isolated.

Where is Kulbhushan any body knows?
Only doctored video exists, if ISI says he is a spy then he should be tried in Pakistani court.

I Never See ISI but I know about it,
What your General think that our army busy in Waziristan & you disturb its function; no no, there is no chance game.

I am civilian but I can break the lags of soldiers, Don't send here. OK

I am going because your army never cross Loc, & I am studying.

Told your greedy, international countries conspiracy & strategic allies: only think about.

If you can't strike why speaking on Media.

Go and control your street. Child see some unknown peoples there. Lol

"OE TIRLAN CHALNDEY: ASLLEY NEHI SOKHEEY RAKREEN"

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom