What's new

Musharraf Warns Of Pak Counter Strike If India Retaliates For Uri Attack

India never threatened with war. It is Pakistanis mass hysteria that you guys are very nervous that we will attack, behaviour seen only with the guilty. There are things which hurt more than war. India will nail it. I repeat again you are nothing compared to India. 'Why pelt stone at a stray dog unnecessarily ?' Is our attitude.

For your knowledge and others, its not true that Pakistan is spreading any war hysteria.Its a defensive posture that they have and will use their forces to defend themselves as they aren't that big in size.

As of precisely 34 minutes ago, Pakistani air-force went to the Pakistani version of Defense Readiness Condition 2 (aka, DEFCON-2 as known in the US), which means war-ready (conventional). They had picked up over 2 dozen hostile bogies across the border on two places.

@Irfan Baloch @Windjammer : fyi, I am sure you guys are aware of the above. Do post more details from your sources if you know any. I'll get the next update in an hour.

For your knowledge and others, its not true that Pakistan is spreading any war hysteria.Its a defensive posture that they have and will use their forces to defend themselves as they aren't that big in size.

As of precisely 34 minutes ago, Pakistani air-force went to the Pakistani version of Defense Readiness Condition 2 (aka, DEFCON-2 as known in the US), which means war-ready (conventional). They had picked up over 2 dozen hostile bogies across the border on two places.

@Irfan Baloch @Windjammer : fyi, I am sure you guys are aware of the above. Do post more details from your sources if you know any. I'll get the next update in an hour.
All i can confirm is that Pakistan's tri-services are now fully deployed with their assets on the forward positions.

All i can confirm is that Pakistan's tri-services are now fully deployed with their assets on the forward positions.

Yup, and there is heavy SU-30 and Jaguar movement from two different sides. Will keep you guys updated when I get mine. I hope both sides saner heads prevail as there is no surgical strikes here, any strike will become the first strike of a full war, resulting in risking millions of innocent people!!

Achievement unlocked sir g :D

Do you know that your so called convenient word "hindu" is a persian term, the word actually means slave, black, daaku etc. and about the word "India" toh woh kahawat toh suni hogi "Too many masters not enough indians" ? :D

Hindustan ka matlab kya? Land of slaves? :D no offence sir g :P

In the end, please note that I wasn't talking about bharath, sanatan, sanatana, dharma or ad-dharm.

Good day!
Where did you get educated ? Hindu is a derivative word from Sindhu river or Hindukush. That is the reason Persians called us hindustanis (people beyond hindukush or people living on the banks of Sindhu). Why are you so worried about Persians now ? Do you know your proud muslim rulers invaded Persia and levied jizya on them to live in their homeland ?
Land of slaves ? Pakistan can be called that. Once hindus slave, then british slave, then USA slave, now China's ? In future ? Who knows? You people might even call Indians as masters when we offer you halwa puri for your poor brigade.

Yup, and there is heavy SU-30 and Jaguar movement from two different sides. Will keep you guys updated when I get mine. I hope both sides saner heads prevail as there is no surgical strikes here, any strike will become the first strike of a full war, resulting in risking millions of innocent people!!

Cs3XH3OXYAAwVo6.jpg

Yup, there is no doubt about it. Back in 2008, India told the US to ask Pakistan to do a "Face saving measure" and let them go a few miles inside Lahore and a couple of other places, and they'd fly in and back without doing anything. But the ops will be reported to cool off the sentiment.

The US had told India openly that if there is one country that Pakistan even under hunger and pain will not allow an inch inside their borders, it would be India. But they still flew a few jets and returned upon seeing the readiness. I'd hope that common sense will prevail this time too.

Yup, there is no doubt about it. Back in 2008, India told the US to ask Pakistan to do a "Face saving measure" and let them go a few miles inside Lahore and a couple of other places, and they'd fly in and back without doing anything. But the ops will be reported to cool off the sentiment.

The US had told India openly that if there is one country that Pakistan even under hunger and pain will not allow an inch inside their borders, it would be India. But they still flew a few jets and returned upon seeing the readiness. I'd hope that common sense will prevail this time too.
Getting reports of heavy fighter jet activity over Islamabad tonight.

I am really amused that jokers here believe that Pakistan can defeat India in a full-fledged war. Even on nuclear front your 5th launch will be your last. If your government has brain-washed you to belive such fantasies and grown ups still do not have the rationale to see the reality I seriously envy the level of immaturity you guys have. Pakistan cannot win. You don't have the equipment, numbers and resources to defeat a huge army. Just killing few hundreds of illiterate, hot-headed terrorists won't make pakistani army a ruthless force. Posturing is not important, action is. Remember Pakistan had support of USA, China and muslim world during all past wars but still we flipped your butt. Now, money licking USA will condemn you, bully panicking china won't support you openly, your oil secreting ummah brothers will not utter even a single word because India is a very valuable customer. It is imperative for stooges here to stop raking up mass hysteria for an inexistent war. Pakistani politicians can drink something from their Indian counterparts about how to talk, respond and react to a situation like this. Loss is for us, we are quiet. Don't know why I hear lot of barking here.

Last edited:
Where did you get educated ? Hindu is a derivative word from Sindhu river or Hindukush. That is the reason Persians called us hindustanis (people beyond hindukush or people living on the banks of Sindhu).

Sir g dil per mat looo, I respect your POV but its a myth, I've given you some hints in my previous post and since we are living in 21st century, you can get loads and loads of content and historical writings online, you can even ask baba google as well.

Why are you so worried about Persians now ? Do you know your proud muslim rulers invaded Persia and levied jizya on them to live in their homeland?

why would I be worried about Persians? they are all my brothers in faith silly... so chill sir g. :D

Land of slaves ? Pakistan can be called that. Once hindus slave, then british slave, then USA slave, now China's ? In future ? Who knows? You people might even call Indians as masters when we offer you halwa puri for your poor brigade.

Again, dil per mat loo sir g!

Man I love this guy. He is always very eloquent. He is always very clear in his message. Not even Imran Khan can match his level of command when responding to foreign journalists.

your government has brain-washed you to belive such fantasies and grown ups still do not have the rationale to see the reality

during all past wars but still we flipped your butt

Seems like it is the Indian Gov which has done a bang up job on the domestic propaganda department.

Man I love this guy. He is always very eloquent. He is always very clear in his message. Not even Imran Khan can match his level of command when responding to foreign journalists.

Seems like it is the Indian Gov which has done a bang up job on the domestic propaganda department.

I don't believe propaganda like many twats here, just common sense and reality.

You can take President Musharaf's response as our official response.

1. Nobody in Pakistan wants a war. Its your crazy RSS monkeys who are doing the chest thumping.
  2. Nobody serious here believes that we, or India for that matter, can win a future war. The next full scale war, if it happens will be end of story for South Asia.
  3. Nobody serious here believes that India can pull off a surgical strike and get away with it. Like Mush said; you can choose your place and time and we'll choose ours. It'll be dama dam mast qalandar.
  4. Want to stop these attacks? Ask your government to stop killing innocents in Kashmir.

Pakistan is in no position to fight a war with india

You have no resources

You will be badly beaten

Hand full of falcons against OVER 300 FLANKERS AND MIRAGES are you serious about inflicting awar

You people started this unfortunately

Pakistan is in no position to fight a war with india

You have no resources

You will be badly beaten

Hand full of falcons against OVER 300 FLANKERS AND MIRAGES are you serious about inflicting awar

You people started this unfortunately

Okay, for the sake of an argument lets say we are not in a position to fight, but you are right? So what the hell are you waiting for sir g? dont you know we were behind mumbai attacks? and pathankot? oh and the most recent one the famous uri attack, yes that was all our doing that was all us Pakistanis... come get us if u can. :guns::dirol::dance3::nana::omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom