What's new

Musharraf Warns Of Pak Counter Strike If India Retaliates For Uri Attack

GAS BAG Musharraf. Why has he ran away from Pakistan, supposed to be SSG commando

The formation of bangladesh was enivateable. They never we're Pakistanis to begin with. They jumped onto the Pakistani bandwagon in 1947 just to get away from india. If not, then bangladedh would have become a part of india again in 1971. CPEC and many other less discussed about programs will all but ensure that Pakistan will become a world class economy in the coming few decades. That is not even an issue. If Pakistan fears india then what is the indian army waiting for? We are at least 7X smaller than you so why don't you attack? Look what happened on Saturday. If not then it proves that the indian military high command fear a nation that is 7X smaller than it.

Sour grapes ???
Useless bragging, again. Twisting facts. If Bangladesh were never Pakistanis why did Jinnah merged them with Pakistan ? You know more than jinnah did ? Then why did Pakistan hold on to Bangladesh when they asked for freedom ? I say, you guys were humiliated to the ground when your country broke. And it worsened when India aided it.

Pakistan a world-class economy in next few decades ? How many decades ? 3 or 4 ? If Pakistan was not able to become a full-fledged state in the last 69 years, which India did, then I bet it is a longer haul. War ? We've heard rhetorica like this several times. No effect, we won all wars. Mark my words. If there is going to be another full-fledged war between India and Pakistan it is going to be humiliating/breaking for Pakistan like never. Our leadership is doing a good job by not initiating a war. Wars are costly nowadays, only few can afford it.

SO INDIA DID NOT EXIST BEFORE THE BRITISH CAME ??????????????????????????????????

educate yourself

india, indian, hindu, hindustan are not sanskrit terms, according to Sir Monier Williams, the Sanskrit lexicographer, you cannot find an indigenous root for the words Hindu or India. Neither of these words are found in any Buddhist or Jain texts; nor any of the official 23 languages of India. the word hindu is not present in Vedas, Puranas, Ramayana and Mahabharta.

Educate yourself sir g.

Last edited:
Sour grapes ???
Useless bragging, again. Twisting facts. If Bangladesh were never Pakistanis why did Jinnah merged them with Pakistan ? You know more than jinnah did ? Then why did Pakistan hold on to Bangladesh when they asked for freedom ? I say, you guys were humiliated to the ground when your country broke. And it worsened when India aided it.

Pakistan a world-class economy in next few decades ? How many decades ? 3 or 4 ? If Pakistan was not able to become a full-fledged state in the last 69 years, which India did, then I bet it is a longer haul. War ? We've heard rhetorica like this several times. No effect, we won all wars. Mark my words. If there is going to be another full-fledged war between India and Pakistan it is going to be humiliating/breaking for Pakistan like never. Our leadership is doing a good job by not initiating a war. Wars are costly nowadays, only few can afford it.

???????........so then what is indian military high command waiting for then? If you really have that capability then please try? Ranting and bluster on the net doesn't change the ground reality.

you formed one in 1947. you expended a lot of blood and moral capital in 1971 to keep it united.
spare me the babble

That's because india got involved. But the bengalis still did not chose to merge with India as you had hoped. Pakistan was a weak nation in 1971 so you attacked us. Pakistan is very powerful and strong now, so India cannot do anything no matter what Pakistan does. Saturday's events and mumbai 2008 are proof of this.

???????........so then what is indian military high command waiting for then? If you really have that capability then please try? Ranting and bluster on the net doesn't change the ground reality.

That's because india got involved. But the bengalis still did not chose to merge with India as you had hoped. Pakistan was a weak nation in 1971 so you attacked us. Pakistan is very powerful and strong now, so India cannot do anything no matter what Pakistan does. Saturday's events and mumbai 2008 are proof of this.

You are powerful like north korea

Isolated
Poor
No economy
No voice
Holding on to china

You have nukes which have added nothing to your credibility the Arabs still have all the clout due to money and oil
India has the GDP and the economy and the military power

Indian threats of "strikes" should not be taking seriously at all.

I've been hearing this nonsense for a decade now.
That's exactly what Musharraf thought when he sent his boys to occupy Indian posts at Kargil. I thought he would have figured out by now.

He still have more influence, experience,wisdom and education than your pm who just believes on taking selfies wherever he go..
I am sure Musharraf has more experience as a soldier and the head of a country. I wouldn't know about education as Modi has a postgrad degree. Wisdom, I very much doubt. He doesn't seem to have learnt from the Kargil misadventure.

Lets not use nuclear weapons and see who is man enough on the battlefield.

Lets put 1 musalman vs 10 kafir to test.

India will act in a proxy war or a surgical strike and both need proper planning.

proxy war = terrorism

It applies to you more. Just because India is patient doesn't mean it is weak. War has consequences which is not worth it. India knows how to deal with Pakistan. I support the maturity in our diplomacy while look at your leadership. Bragging and ranting about a terrorist and blurting out misleading words at the UN. International community is laughing at Pakistani leadership. Dummy Nawaz has proven that he has no brains.

india, indian, hindu, hindustan are not sanskrit terms, according to Sir Monier Williams, the Sanskrit lexicographer, you cannot find an indigenous root for the words Hindu or India. Neither of these words are found in any Buddhist or Jain texts; nor any of the official 23 languages of India. the word hindu is not present in Vedas, Puranas, Ramayana and Mahabharta.

Educate yourself sir g.

We have been called Bharath. Our religion is sanatana dharma. Hindu, India are convenient words so we use it. Our legacy runs deep from times even before islam polluted sub continent.

:azn:
You are powerful like north korea

Isolated
Poor
No economy
No voice
Holding on to china

You have nukes which have added nothing to your credibility the Arabs still have all the clout due to money and oil
India has the GDP and the economy and the military power

You obviously come from the same indian school of thought that said it was impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. Poor!!!!!!!!!! Pakistan does not have 33% of the world's most severely malnourished and extreme . That accolade goes to your nation & race:

poor:http://m.indiatimes.com/news/india/...tarving-population-lives-in-india-261267.html

CPEC and other less talked about programs have all but ensured that Pakistan becomes a major economy in the world in the coming years. Already major world class infrastructure projects are going on all over Pakistan that were deemed impossible only 2 years ago.

India is at least 7X bigger than Pakistan and has the full backing of the West & Russia yet is still powerless and incapable to do anything to Pakistan no matter what we do to them and you calling us powerless is as ridiculous as an indian bollywood dream

Foreign opinion and thought does not concern us. It didn't help the Iraqis or Afghans and it won't help us.Think you'll find that the Arabs themselves admit to being powerless. The Iraqis and Syrians will attest to that.

It applies to you more. Just because India is patient doesn't mean it is weak. War has consequences which is not worth it. India knows how to deal with Pakistan. I support the maturity in our diplomacy while look at your leadership. Bragging and ranting about a terrorist and blurting out misleading words at the UN. International community is laughing at Pakistani leadership. Dummy Nawaz has proven that he has no brains.

We have been called Bharath. Our religion is sanatana dharma. Hindu, India are convenient words so we use it. Our legacy runs deep from times even before islam polluted sub continent.

If india is so patient then why the bluster and bragging by the indian elite that they are going to attack & destroy Pakistan? Now that you realise you can't do anything you cover up your weaknesses and powerlessness by talk of "diplomacy", "patience", "maturity" and "the world community isolating Pakistan" Actions speak louder than words

If india is so patient then why the bluster and bragging by the indian elite that they are going to attack & destroy Pakistan? Now that you realise you can't do anything you cover up your weaknesses and powerlessness by talk of "diplomacy", "patience", "maturity" and "the world community isolating Pakistan" Actions speak louder than words

India never threatened with war. It is Pakistanis mass hysteria that you guys are very nervous that we will attack, behaviour seen only with the guilty. There are things which hurt more than war. India will nail it. I repeat again you are nothing compared to India. 'Why pelt stone at a stray dog unnecessarily ?' Is our attitude.

India never threatened with war. It is Pakistanis mass hysteria that you guys are very nervous that we will attack, behaviour seen only with the guilty. There are things which hurt more than war. India will nail it. I repeat again you are nothing compared to India. 'Why pelt stone at a stray dog unnecessarily ?' Is our attitude.

Because the stray dog keeps bullying the loud barking dog who is 7x bigger but who has no bite and fight. Talk is cheap as they say

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom