What's new

Musharraf wants to create relations with Israel!

Jews are not Kafirs.

Chinese are more Kafirs than the Jews. Yet, they're our best 'friends'.

Jews are not Kafirs.

Jews are people of the book, there is no problem with them. However there is a problem with Israel as it is a country ruled by Zionists.

We can be friends with Jews but not Zionists, after all a Muslim man can marry a Jewish women - this shows how much respect we have for Jews doesn’t it? It doesn’t make sense if we say we hate Jews if Islam says we can marry Jewish women. What Islam is saying is that some Jews i.e. the jews who are of the Zionist variety cant be your friends, and you shouldn’t try to be friends with them either. Unfortunately a large proportion of Jews are Zionists - or at least I am 100% sure that the rulers of Israel definitely fit into this category.

Jews are not Kafirs.

Many Muslims in China. How can you say something so ignorant?

yar saf se bat hai agar mullah nay foreign policy banani hai to saray ally janat say mill saktay hain bus dunya main to nahi.

We need a realistic foreign policy to protect our interests.

The fact is that you said China has Muslims, so that Israel (not Palestinian terroritory).

Muslims living and collaborating with the terrorist state? :rolleyes:

There should be political ties. Israel and Pakistan should not be in conflict just because of the Israel-Arab problem.

It would be like Brazil cutting off ties with the UK in sympathy with Argentina because of the Falklands. Ridiculous.

Israel has a lot to offer Pakistan in terms of high-tech and development and I'm sure Pakistan has a lot to offer. I just hope that any relations between the two concentrate on economic, environmental and cultural ties rather than just arms sales between the two.

most Pakistanis will not approve of it . There will be anti govt. riots in Pak the day an israeli ambassy opens there

most Pakistanis will not approve of it . There will be anti govt. riots in Pak the day an israeli ambassy opens there

I think in Democracy you have to accept the opinion of Majority whatever that is, isn't it?

I think in Democracy you have to accept the opinion of Majority whatever that is, isn't it?

True that . But effort also has to be made in a democracy to make people aware of all the pros and cons of every decision so that they can be able to make the right choice.

I stand by what i said in the post that you quoted.That is what the majority of Pakistan wants.

If we can relations with the two countries that have caused us the most harm: afghanistan and india

then what stops us from having relations with a country that has never done anything to us?

Back
Top Bottom