What's new

Musharraf VS Imran Khan: Who is best at handling foreign policy ?

Which LEADER has got the courage to face this badtameez Prabhoo Chawla....

Just watch his bad tamizi style (baseless) batoon say batain nikalna (no doubt he is expert) but how nicely answered by Musharraf:

Please watch All Parts.

We need such leaders :pakistan:

but musharraf couldnt reply to american bat tamizi of 'do more' clauses

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir, What makes you think that the Dharna didn't yield anything? These stunts are used to pressurise governments to change its policies. Did you even see how many people attended his Dharna in Peshawar? And then more so in Karachi?

Ma'am*

I understand why he is doing the dharna. But seriously have the drone attacks stop? Has the government changed its polices?
The answer is no

Things are exactly the same as they were. There are far more important things that should be changed and stopped in Pakistan because things like extremism/corruption/intolerance/lack of an education are a couple of the countless reasons Pakistan is in the mess its in. Those are a far greater threat to Pakistan than drone attacks in my opinion.

Dear Sir, What makes you think that the Dharna didn't yield anything? These stunts are used to pressurise governments to change its policies. Did you even see how many people attended his Dharna in Peshawar? And then more so in Karachi?

he lives in usa, so worth not mentioning what pakistan is to him...

WOT brought us to this situation... I hope you would realize it and that military operations has brought us nothing but more trouble.... the day amreeka would quit afghanistan the day army would be dealing with the very extremists.... then where will your fascist ideas will stand ? rather to be exact dont our army already support some good talibees?

Please read my previous posts.

No one in his right mind would deny the existence of 100s of madarasas preaching ridiculous version of Islam in Pakistan prior to 9/11.

WHY DO YOU ONLY SEE WoT? WHY NOT WHAT AQ AND T COSTS PAKISTAN?

Dharna was nothing but a symbolic / useless / for political mileage. A dharna done in Peshawar and gave them sufficient time till karachi dharna, they easily managed the two days supplies but increasing the earlier ones.

Please read my previous posts.

No one in his right mind would deny the existence of 100s of madarasas preaching ridiculous version of Islam in Pakistan prior to 9/11.

WHY DO YOU ONLY SEE WoT? WHY NOT WHAT AQ AND T COSTS PAKISTAN?

yes that is exactly what Imran khan says, get out of WOT and deal the problem without external pressure. deal it in your own interest...

just dont be a mindless critic for no good reason... we all want to get out of this mess... the only difference is your fascist ideas are to terminate what you cannot even precisely identify, its outfall is far to be understood by your kind.

but musharraf couldnt reply to american bat tamizi of 'do more' clauses

Bcaz we are ally in WoT. Infact he tried his best to secure the Pak Afghan Border. Now you have kicked him out, enough honeymoon period for DeMoCrAtIc govt. ask it to stop doing more.

You don't know anything about my life or me to make that judgement.

Leave out the personal attacks and actually answer the post.

I dont need to be personal with outsiders, it was with reference to your previous post, which shows how enlightened you are of the ground realities in my homeland.

If you don't see it or If the media doesn't highlights it - doesn't means that it did not happen.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Imran Khan condemns terrorist attack at GHQ

PTI condemns the terrorist attack on PNS Mehran :: News :: Support Imran Khan

ONLINE - International News Network

Imran Khan was the only politician who publicly condemned the killing of Salman Taseer and glorification of his killer. You can find that thread on this very forum.

Well, if condemnation is everything, then please Choose Altaf Hussain instead of IK ;)

@z9-ec, musharraf is asking what are you doing to night

if you are not busy, go to his place, he said

I dont need to be personal with outsiders, it was with reference to your previous post, which shows how enlightened you are of the ground realities in my homeland.

Lol what a joke you are.

Obviously you don't know the ground realties and cannot answer the questions I pose, which is why you are resorting to personal attacks. You're just ruining your parties image, your loss

Back
Top Bottom