What's new

Musharraf VS Imran Khan: Who is best at handling foreign policy ?

o come on yar you are jiyala of mushi i have seen jiyalas of PPP and PML N they also justify themselves by words just like you doing .. mushi is past now think about pakistan now he made property and money and enjoying his life in secured country by making our country insecure .

I am not a jayala of mushi, I am an ordinary person of Pakistan, who analyse things based on facts and figures, not based on some political mileage statements given in 'Low Cost Programs' i.e. Talk Shows.

I am not a jayala of mushi, I am an ordinary person of Pakistan, who analyse things based on facts and figures, not based on some political mileage statements given in 'Low Cost Programs' i.e. Talk Shows.

yeah yeah i can see who is jiyala and who is not here :azn: only jiyalas make such a huge posts for his leaders ;)

People should wake up now and stop distracting with the changes of face, the system in which we are living will lead us to eternal failure even we wait for it's correctness for centuries. We are living according to New Word Order which is Capitalism and it's gateway is Democracy; which means "Government of the People, Government by the People, Government for the People", means People have full control to live according to their will by making laws with majority.
Human can never made such laws which fulfill the requirements of all the people because he is not fit to say or make exact law which is universal. People have to obey Him who creates them, who know all the requirements and instincts of all Human kind, which is "ALLAH RABUL ALAMEEN". He says in the Quran "Order to obey is only for Allah" (YOUSUF:40).
And in Parliament Laws and Orders; means Halal and Haram are decided according to 2/3 majority and impose on people, which is the biggest SIN. Humans become servants of humans. In reality Humans are "ABDULALLAH" Servants of ALLAH; who made them.

Back
Top Bottom