What's new

Musharraf VS Imran Khan: Who is best at handling foreign policy ?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am post two videos basically interviews of Musharraf and Imran by international media CNN & BBC respectively.

Both were thrown at the same question - its up to you to decide who has handled it better.

Musharraf's Interview with CNN

Imran Khan

BBC News - Imran Khan criticises US aid for Pakistan

Waiting your comments

Last edited by a moderator:
Without doubt, Musharraf is the best diplomatic entity Pakistan has and needs to ensure it's survival.

His stature in the international community in itself vindicates of how well he performed during his tenure.

I have statistics to prove it. Pakistan needs friends not enemies. Trade not aid as honorable Gen. (r) Musharraf put it.

No debate. What Imran Khan is preaching equates to surrender to the T and AQ in turn for peace. Not only will the world condemn us, we will, in effect be isolated.

Imran khan could be the cleanest politician i have seen, he is a man who follows his own heart.

His foreign policy is based on impractical standards. He's oblivious to ground realities.

Even his own party members do not know how he plans to deal with the cancerous radicals and extremism.

and what has mushi done . . . .
its not about personal Atack about Imran Khan or mush. . . .
I personaly am against this democracy ... i dont like politicians at all. but mush has done great damage to pakistan .......
as for I.K until now he is talking sence. very good. plus what he has shown is his juniors waseem moen and all other call him skipper because he has the quality to lead. and few people asking about his past... i think past doesnot count that much present counts.
and the time will tell I.K has done.

i dont like politicians at all. but mush has done great damage to pakistan .......

And what damage would that be?

Unless you consider, the following as damage: improving our image in the world, confronting the radicals, human rights for tribals, women rights, bidding farewell to the IMF, record foreign investment and GDP growth.

Building sustainable diplomatic ties with the likes of Brazil to Russia.

Let their be no doubt Pakistan needs to confront extremists. It's now or never.

I will go for Musharraf, following are his achievements:

- he successfully kicked the Nawaz out from Pakistan.
- when he joined the tax collection was around 300 Bn which rose over 1000 Bn.
-per capita income which was around 500$, which doubled till 2007.
- created over 10 million job opportunities in different sectors.
- the business sector has always supported him.
- he allowed print media to air their news channels, which the previous govts. never allowed, (even Jang was forced to be printed on 1 paper during Nawaz Sharif era)
-Hamid Mir and company got enabled drawing salaries in millions.
-debt servicing was above 60% of total revenues which lowered to around 24%.
-His contribution towards HEC is not hidden.
-Not a single financial scam against him so far, despite he remained in power for a long period of time.
- He is not a dual face personality (like everybody in our politicians drink but he never tried to hide his drinking habit.).

Even the list is long enough.

However, 1 super dooooper thing which I like most, as HE was the only one who has the courage to face indian intellectuals / media alone.

Imran khan could be the cleanest politician i have seen, he is a man who follows his own heart.

There are no doubts about Imran Khan, in no way I am against him, I like him, even Love him. but he is not the suitable person to lead the country. He is bit aggressive.

I like both polititions & it will be a good equation if one will become President & other PrimeMinister, but if we have to choose one i will choose Musharraf because i saw his era was best developing era in both fields economically & militarily. Also he is intelligent & know how to deal with anyone.

Also i don't like I.K's stance on TTP terrorists, he says Pakistan should deal with them by talks. In my opinion these TTP,BLA terrorist should & must be crushed brutually with strong deadly force. In 2008 or early 09 Pakistan had a peace deal with TTP terrorists & gave them Swat,SWA & NWA to impose their law's but we all saw that these mf's break it & spread in many other districts of KP near Islamabad, & they killed civilions brutually in the name of religion, so I.K should change his stance cuz these animals can't live peacefully.

imran is the better option you see a man sitting having tea with common people sleeping on the floor i mean its impressive

Musharraf was capable and had a very good chance of becoming a very good leader to lead Pakistan towards prosperity but to save his chair he became a criminal in that thirst for power and shook hands with crooks sitting in the parliament today. He too had a very good chance of getting rid off Zardari and Nawaz but he let go and eventually paid a huge price for it by loosing his position and as a result of these mistakes he put the whole nation in danger.

Musharraf is history, the only sane thing would be to start support Imran Khan.

I will go for Musharraf, following are his achievements:

- he successfully kicked the Nawaz out from Pakistan.
- when he joined the tax collection was around 300 Bn which rose over 1000 Bn.
-per capita income which was around 500$, which doubled till 2007.
- created over 10 million job opportunities in different sectors.
- the business sector has always supported him.
- he allowed print media to air their news channels, which the previous govts. never allowed, (even Jang was forced to be printed on 1 paper during Nawaz Sharif era)
-Hamid Mir and company got enabled drawing salaries in millions.
-debt servicing was above 60% of total revenues which lowered to around 24%.
-His contribution towards HEC is not hidden.
-Not a single financial scam against him so far, despite he remained in power for a long period of time.
- He is not a dual face personality (like everybody in our politicians drink but he never tried to hide his drinking habit.).

Even the list is long enough.

However, 1 super dooooper thing which I like most, as HE was the only one who has the courage to face indian intellectuals / media alone.

he ruled pakistan 9 years its hell of time to make development and improvement any government ruling 9 years can achieve all this what you have mentioned .

I am all up for Imran Khan- but i will want him to compromise on some of the stands-- Be a little flexible-

All of you read my avatar pix and Aho :D

I think Mushraff is a more honest guy with intent to deal with the real issues of Pakistan. Though politics has shown his not so pretty side, he is still the best chance for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom